flyingHummingbird SCAM

I've been scammed too. One person contacted me in a APP and convinced me to make money because wanted to help me because I have a low monthly income. Flying hummingbird and this person scammed me 7800€.
I am contacting lawyers and the police, but it seems very difficult to recover anything. That broker says that the Spanish authoties blocked my account and I have to do a 6000$ deposit to withdraw my money and I won't do that.

Does anyone have news about that? Anyone has recovered anything? Please contact me. It's almost all my savings.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Yeah they keep asking you to deposit and promise u can withdraw your account, i lost almost 25000$, because I keep deposit for processing then taxes they said or service charge... I tried to report them too in hongkong authorities, its hopeless , all my money and I owe too in bank and some of friends just hoping to recover, it doesn't work either... Its totally hopeless.... I can't deposit anymore... They keep asking thesame messages .

"Reporting to the authorities is useless" is exactly what scammers hope people will believe.

The Hong Kong police anti-fraud squad has recovered large amount of cash taken in romance and other scams. What they and all other police and regulators DESPERATELY need are details of how money is sent to the scammers. Tracking the money is the best way to find the ones running these scams.

Report these crimes, but not as in "Hey police/regulator, I got scammed, get my money back or admit you are useless." Instead, provide as much information about contacts with the scammers (all websites, emails, phone numbers, chat accounts, etc.) copies of all correspondence, and (as mentioned above) as many details as possible about how and where you sent your money.

I am from the Philippines, I don't have any idea where to start too, I lost a lot of money, I mean so much, I met this guy in tender and we chatted at WhatsApp, I owe a lot of money too just hoping for to recover my money back, but the same replied the customer service, I reported already at coinfirm but they can't help me, also in reclaim crypto... i tried at Hongkong police THEsame REPLY... i am losing myself, all my hard work money is GONE.
I am from the Philippines too. And I am a victim too. We can file complaints together to strengthen our evidences against these criminals!

I am from the Philippines too. And I am a victim too. We can file complaints together to strengthen our evidences against these criminals!
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

"Reporting to the authorities is useless" is exactly what scammers hope people will believe.

The Hong Kong police anti-fraud squad has recovered large amount of cash taken in romance and other scams. What they and all other police and regulators DESPERATELY need are details of how money is sent to the scammers. Tracking the money is the best way to find the ones running these scams.

Report these crimes, but not as in "Hey police/regulator, I got scammed, get my money back or admit you are useless." Instead, provide as much information about contacts with the scammers (all websites, emails, phone numbers, chat accounts, etc.) copies of all correspondence, and (as mentioned above) as many details as possible about how and where you sent your money.
Please also report to MetaQuotes since they allow these criminals to use their software and steal funds from innocent investors.

I am from the Philippines, I don't have any idea where to start too, I lost a lot of money, I mean so much, I met this guy in tender and we chatted at WhatsApp, I owe a lot of money too just hoping for to recover my money back, but the same replied the customer service, I reported already at coinfirm but they can't help me, also in reclaim crypto... i tried at Hongkong police THEsame REPLY... i am losing myself, all my hard work money is GONE.
I have the same kind of communication. But then via Effortwe Global Limited. I met this guy as well via Tinder and talked very long on whatsapp. He came from Hongkong and lives in Belgium he said. Never met him in real life.

I've been scammed too. One person contacted me in a APP and convinced me to make money because wanted to help me because I have a low monthly income. Flying hummingbird and this person scammed me 7800€.
I am contacting lawyers and the police, but it seems very difficult to recover anything. That broker says that the Spanish authoties blocked my account and I have to do a 6000$ deposit to withdraw my money and I won't do that.

Does anyone have news about that? Anyone has recovered anything? Please contact me. It's almost all my savings.
I have the same situation but the via Effortwe Global Limited. Met this guy via Tinder and talked a lot via WhatsApp. I have paid a lot of times to get my money out but without succes. The guy was from Hongkong but lived in Belgium he said. I even saw pictures of him and his parents. You have more info on him?

Back