flyingHummingbird SCAM

I have the same kind of communication. But then via Effortwe Global Limited. I met this guy as well via Tinder and talked very long on whatsapp. He came from Hongkong and lives in Belgium he said. Never met him in real life.

I have the same situation but the via Effortwe Global Limited. Met this guy via Tinder and talked a lot via WhatsApp. I have paid a lot of times to get my money out but without succes. The guy was from Hongkong but lived in Belgium he said. I even saw pictures of him and his parents. You have more info on him?
Please start a new thread for the scam company you have mentioned and the FPA community will help to post more information in your new thread. Currently the company you mention is now buried in this thread however a separate thread ensures the FPA community dedicates responses for your scammer and when others search the web for Effortwe Global Limited Scam they will find your thread and be warned.

Please start a new thread for the scam company you have mentioned and the FPA community will help to post more information in your new thread. Currently the company you mention is now buried in this thread however a separate thread ensures the FPA community dedicates responses for your scammer and when others search the web for Effortwe Global Limited Scam they will find your thread and be warned.
i

"Reporting to the authorities is useless" is exactly what scammers hope people will believe.

The Hong Kong police anti-fraud squad has recovered large amount of cash taken in romance and other scams. What they and all other police and regulators DESPERATELY need are details of how money is sent to the scammers. Tracking the money is the best way to find the ones running these scams.

Report these crimes, but not as in "Hey police/regulator, I got scammed, get my money back or admit you are useless." Instead, provide as much information about contacts with the scammers (all websites, emails, phone numbers, chat accounts, etc.) copies of all correspondence, and (as mentioned above) as many details as possible about how and where you sent your money.
i did all of that but its hopeless...

Back