• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FlyMeta Pro - I lost A LOT of money

I am having an issue with a company
Many people in the compounds are human trafficked however if you send any more money it will only go into the pockets of the scammers. Why doesn't she give you the number for her parents and you try to contact them versus buying her a phone?? She could write a message she wants you to send and give you her parents phone number or Wechat account, commonly used in China, and you can help her this way. Seems like you are getting played again with a new phone purchase.
Mate, you're totally right.
Rest assured I haven't given them any more money I was just playing along to waste their time.

I even asked her for the parents names. She said they were older and not very tech smart, last she had contact with them they were going to Spain.

She told me her 3 male cousins all died in the current war in Ukraine. I asked if they had spouses and she said yes, one if their wives lives in Germany and the first name was MERKEL.

ie. (They quickly Googled famous Germans and saw Angela Merkel and thought Merkel would make sense as a given name )

Last edited:
US made a few arrests recently for Pig Butchering!

Daren Li, a 41-year-old dual citizen of China and St. Kitts and Nevis — and resides in China, Cambodia, and the United Arab Emirates, was arrested on April 12 at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. According to a Justice Department statement, he was subsequently transported to the Central District of California. Yicheng Zhang, 38, a Chinese national and resident of Temple City, California, was arrested on Thursday in Los Angeles, California, the statement said.

1716314342761.png

Last edited:
Mate, you're totally right.
Rest assured I haven't given them any more money I was just playing along to waste their time.

I even asked her for the parents names. She said they were older and not very tech smart, last she had contact with them they were going to Spain.

She told me her 3 male cousins all died in the current war in Ukraine. I asked if they had spouses and she said yes, one if their wives lives in Germany and the first name was MERKEL.

ie. (They quickly Googled famous Germans and saw Angela Merkel and thought Merkel would make sense as a given name )
What do the scammers always have in common.....Chinese nationals!! And Yes, they do sometimes use individuals in Europe but chances are the woman you spoke with is in SE Asia even if she claims to be Ukrainian or Eastern European.

There are a handful of published handbooks they use and force workers to follow. You can read more in the thread below.

Back