FM trader scam

mayank sharma

Recruit
image.png FM trader is trapping first by making a call to make money in trading with little investment as low as 100 or 250 USD.Once you want to know more there broker gets into touch and makes you put the initial amount by card ,slowly he misguides you to put in more and also makes you part with information about the card after gaining your trust .For next two three days he calls you religiously and using a software called Team viewer accesses your computer and makes trade for you using remote access,you seen some money gain initially on the screen.Now he convinces you to increase the amount to be safe in trading, for this he uses the card details now available with him.In my case this limit reached a total of more than 25000 USD and all on Credit card.Now in a very short period of few minutes you can see this money disappear in thin air.

This broker is not done yet he wants to make more transfer using the card to recover the money.While doing so he makes comments like you know HOW MUCH YOU LOST.As if he is actually enjoying your loss.

I blocked my cards but more than 28000 USD gone before I wake up to the fact that I have been robbed by these guys.

Now the broker does not call me any more when I told I can't invest anymore .They have more ways to trap the last penny out of you.Which he tried by offering bait money called safety transaction,this is just to pull more money.I have recordings of the conversations with this broker where he asking to try my card to transfer more money.

This is just a sophisticated way to lure people in parting with hard earned money.

The broker doesn't use any of the methods published on the site ,this is just a way of snatching money easily.You loose money in minutes.It is definitely a planned scam.You can realise they don't bother at all about how much money you loose.This is hundred percent a scam.

View attachment 26704 FM trader is trapping first by making a call to make money in trading with little investment as low as 100 or 250 USD.Once you want to know more there broker gets into touch and makes you put the initial amount by card ,slowly he misguides you to put in more and also makes you part with information about the card after gaining your trust .For next two three days he calls you religiously and using a software called Team viewer accesses your computer and makes trade for you using remote access,you seen some money gain initially on the screen.Now he convinces you to increase the amount to be safe in trading, for this he uses the card details now available with him.In my case this limit reached a total of more than 25000 USD and all on Credit card.Now in a very short period of few minutes you can see this money disappear in thin air.

This broker is not done yet he wants to make more transfer using the card to recover the money.While doing so he makes comments like you know HOW MUCH YOU LOST.As if he is actually enjoying your loss.

I blocked my cards but more than 28000 USD gone before I wake up to the fact that I have been robbed by these guys.

Now the broker does not call me any more when I told I can't invest anymore .They have more ways to trap the last penny out of you.Which he tried by offering bait money called safety transaction,this is just to pull more money.I have recordings of the conversations with this broker where he asking to try my card to transfer more money.

This is just a sophisticated way to lure people in parting with hard earned money.

The broker doesn't use any of the methods published on the site ,this is just a way of snatching money easily.You loose money in minutes.It is definitely a planned scam.You can realise they don't bother at all about how much money you loose.This is hundred percent a scam.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Also share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11710/www.fmtrader.com

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 26704 FM trader is trapping first by making a call to make money in trading with little investment as low as 100 or 250 USD.Once you want to know more there broker gets into touch and makes you put the initial amount by card ,slowly he misguides you to put in more and also makes you part with information about the card after gaining your trust .For next two three days he calls you religiously and using a software called Team viewer accesses your computer and makes trade for you using remote access,you seen some money gain initially on the screen.Now he convinces you to increase the amount to be safe in trading, for this he uses the card details now available with him.In my case this limit reached a total of more than 25000 USD and all on Credit card.Now in a very short period of few minutes you can see this money disappear in thin air.

Hi the same company got me for $225k usd a Thomas Samuel was the brokers name and he stole from my card the same way u explain. I did go to my bank and got the 28k back he stole but didn't know about chargeback which now my bank won't look at my case again as you only get 1 shot so they said. Stay away from trading full stop is my new motto.

Back