FM Trader Scammed My Account to Almost Zero Balance Pending Withdrawal

Hello traders,
This is a WARNiING !!!!!!!! to everybody to stay away from SCAMMER FM TRADER. On June 7,206,I pending processing of withdrawal of profits of $ 2000.00 CAD from the winning trades of $4 026.00.through i follow social trading. FM TRADER told me that I would be contacted by Senior Broker Adams Stefan about the withdrawal.He indeed gave me a call and asked my permission for remote desktop online access"anydesk" program on the guise of further teaching me more strategies.Since I know nothing about Binary Options and it was part of a guaranteeing educational program " that Senior Broker would guide their clients until becoming successful "when I got convinced to open an account and they always told me that they want their trader to become 'successful" I allowed him and it was the only way to learn and get hands on training.When I saw the trades he instructed me to place had caused loses,I told him to stop everything but he did not stop using the mouse he was in control and,without my consent he continued and put quite a huge chunk of amount that wiped out my account.On the guise of recovering my loses, he was saying I needed to put additional $ 6000.00,which I refused and he himself tried to withdraw from credit card on their file,without my consent.Immediately, after the losses, I got an instant message "Your withdrawal is denied due to "insufficient balance.This disaster of loosing my account would not have happened if he had stopped upon my request or instruction when I saw his intention to screw my account over. Obviously, they did it to me not to be able to withdraw and STEAL my money.

Don't let a broker hiding under the false mask of helping you get access to your computer through "Anydesk" or any other programs on line. It would be better to use Skype.FM Trader broker use remote access "Anydesk" and made false and manipulative trades to wipe out my account with such a huge amount to prevent withdrawals.

I'm talking on behalf of Dawit, he is a man who has had the exact same disaster.

The company asked for £250 and downloaded 'teamviewer' onto his computer.

After the company did this they took the bank details and traded £25,000. Including money from a credit card. All without approval.

Dawit would love to get in contact with you about the experience as he is currently trying to fight this scam and get the money back.

Dawit's email is dawit.abrham@yahoo.co.uk

Melquiadesgutierez, contact your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Tell them exactly how this was done to avoid providing the promised service of withdrawal. Point out the attempted unauthorized charges too. As if your initial deposit can be charged back based on deliberate refusal of a promised service (withdrawal) and fraud to avoid a withdrawal.

Report back here what they say.

Joe, it makes like easier if each person has a unique thread. This way, it's simpler to see how many issues each company has and how many of those get resolved.

Tell your friend to report the fraudulent charges to the police and to his bank.

As of now,June 15,2016. the FM Trader management allegedly is looking into my complaint of unauthorized and manipulative trades by Senior Broker A. Stefan that wiped out the big chunk of my profit to almost zero balance and several attempts to withdraw 6,000 CAD from my account without my consent.Allegedly they will resolve the issues. But it has been ten (10) days ago since I complained to the Customer Support I gave them another five days since their last response.Their apathetic way will compel me to do all actions necessary to pursue complaints to inform the traders community

Let them look into it all they like. In the meantime, the countdown clock until you can't file a chargeback continues to tick away the remaining time.

Get in touch with the fraud department at your credit card's issuing bank today. Report back what they say.

Let them look into it all they like. In the meantime, the countdown clock until you can't file a chargeback continues to tick away the remaining time.

Get in touch with the fraud department at your credit card's issuing bank today. Report back what they say.

FM Trader made several attempts to make unauthorized withdrawals from my bank/VISA account on several occasions after getting my account or card number including security codes at the back thereof when I got convinced to deposit $250.00 to activate my account. According to my bank ,on different occasions, suspicious withdrawing of amounts ranging from $ 500.00 to $6,000.00 had taken place.They used different names of different entities such as "broad media" broadway etc.TO PREVENT DETECTION OF THEIR.FRAUDULENT WITHDRAWALS. My bank has a group of workers screening withdrawals online.They became suspicious when they captured FM Trader transaction.so they blocked subsequent online transactions tough of different names.Absolutely,if these unauthorized withdrawals succeeded,they would be able to conveniently deny it,STAY AWAY FROM FM TRADER.

I'm geared towards preparing complaints through all avenues if they don't want to return the profits that I should have been withdrawn were it not for the unauthorized big amount of trade that wiped out my balance done by Senior broker A stefan. on purpose to deplete the account balance.

It's extremely rare for a binary company to pay out profits (even more rare than paying back initial deposits).

Start by contacting your bank about charging back all deposits based on the broker's deliberate abuse of your account.

Back