Fmfx scams

Hi there.

Its taken me 10weeks to get my withdrawal requests tranferred but today i finally received them.

Check out my issue i posted here
Resolved - FM-FX not paying my withdrawal request.

Regards
Matt

Hey mate what did you do to get ur money back
I've been emailing them non stop the company and my broker non stop showing them their bad reviews of other customers I said to them last warning and I filed a dispute of transaction from my bank commonwealth bank I have with them 4250 usd please show me how to do it

I've been saying to them this is your last warning and I'll ruin your name and the company for not withdrawing my money and I'll take use to forex peace arm trade court and this is their reply

Dear Abram,

Thank you for your email.

Please note that we already forwarded your concern to our higher department.
We will assure you that we are going to attend your concern and will resolve and process your withdrawal as soon as possible.
Please bear with us more time and so sorry for the long wait.
Thank you for your patience.
Have a good day

Hey mate what did you do to get ur money back
I've been emailing them non stop the company and my broker non stop showing them their bad reviews of other customers I said to them last warning and I filed a dispute of transaction from my bank commonwealth bank I have with them 4250 usd please show me how to do it
Gday mate.
I just constantly kept on them. Ringing and emailing them.
Their excuse for taking so long for me was that i made multiple withdrawal requests over 2 days and their system flagged them as suspicious.

When talking with their customer support they said the withdrawal requests were approved and they didnt know why the finance department hadnt released the funds. This went on for 3weeks.

Finally after posting on here and inviting them to reply as to why i wasn't getting my money i received the same email as you posted below. Then within 3days i received another email saying the funds had been deducted from my trading account. The following day i received the funds into my account.

Like i mentioned this whole process took 10 bloody weeks!!!

Gday mate.
Their excuse for taking so long for me was that i made multiple withdrawal requests over 2 days and their system flagged them as suspicious.

When talking with their customer support they said the withdrawal requests were approved and they didnt know why the finance department hadnt released the funds. This went on for 3weeks.

Finally after posting on here and inviting them to reply as to why i wasn't getting my money i received the same email as you posted below. Then within 3days i received another email saying the funds had been deducted from my trading account. The following day i received the funds into my account.

As long as you got your money back that's all that matters

Gday mate.

Please confirm that you received your funds so I can request Moderator to mark this thread as a resolved :)

Yeah mate.
All hope is not lost. I was stressing for weeks. Such a relief when i finally received my money back.

Good luck
Hey mate quick question my online account for fmfx from 4250 usd now is on 0 usd but the money is not in my account what does that mean

Hey mate quick question my online account for fmfx from 4250 usd now is on 0 usd but the money is not in my account what does that mean
Any luck should receive in your account today or tomorrow. You should also receive conformation email. Thats how it worked for me anyway

Back