• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

FMGGLOBALFX.COM - A Strange Investment

have tried to contact FMGGlobalfx/Preferred Management Group through the trading bank that they used before everything died ie Mayzus in Cyprus. here is the correspondence ( 3 emails in reverse chronological order so go to end first :

Dear Mr Murdjev

Thank you so much for your swift response. Your endeavours will be much appreciated.

Yours sincerely
(christinamarrison)

On 10 Feb 2014, at 10:51, Pencho Murdjev <pencho.murdjev@mayzus.com> wrote:

Dear

Thank you for your kind reply. [Note: It was not a reply!)

I would like to inform you that due to protection of client data I am unable to release this type of information except in the cae when the client agrees to this. So we will try to be in contact with Mr. Axelrod and hopefully he will reply to us with the request that you have. Please note that we have not heard from him for long time.

If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via my email or our multilingual Live Chat. If you prefer you can also contact me in Skype, where my Skype name is: mayzus-pencho.murdjev

I really hope to be hearing from you soon!!!

Best regards,
Pencho Murdjev

Head of Client Relations Department

Mayzus Investment Company Ltd

Phone: +357 25 750-555, Ext. 111

Fax: +357 25 722-377

E-mail: pencho.murdjev@mayzus.com

Web: www.mayzus.com/en

Follow us on Facebook

Twitter

LinkedIn

MAYZUS Investment Company Ltd. (ex. United World Capital Limited) is registered as a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) with the registration number HE230122 and licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 093/08 in accordance

----- Original Message -----
To: pencho.murdjev@mayzus.com
Sent: 2014.02.08 11:32
Subject: Email address

Please would you send me the contact details for Raz Axelrod. I spoke to you last year and you let me have their website details, however I could not get through on the telephone numbers given.

If you do not feel able to give me these correct details I shall have to enquire further up your management line and go over your head.

Please bear in mind that I am still a client of Mayzus.

Send a few inquiries about what has become of Pencho to a few other addresses at Mayzus.

Back