FMO Financial Markets Online SCAM £7,500 upsell & FAKE FOREX SIGNALS

Ray Scott

Recruit

Did the 3 day Masterclass and also the online VIP membership where they send forex signals to Telegram.

Was taught by the FRAUD JAMES BENTLEY – I now found out he used to work for Greg Secker at Learn To Trade until 2015 and simply set up FMO Financial Markets Online to copy the Greg Sucker model.

FMO Financial Markets Online pretend you get everything for a small monthly fee then BANG hit you with a £7,500 upsell afterwards. If you don’t pay they stop talking.

Total SCAMMERS.

Throughout the masterclass it was clear that they were trying to sell their funded trader program for £7,500. I refused to pay and they stopped helping or even talking to me. Also their forex signals are a SCAM and mis-reported.

I challenged FMO Financial Markets Online to send me proper evidence of their reported Forex signals as I was experiencing only losses and they blocked me off my access. FRAUDSTERS.

Overall:

- Poor signals, total lies about their actual results on their forex signals. I consistently lost money and have found their pip count advertised to potential new clients to be fake.

- Additionally, on many occasions you'll receive a message to cancel an order which has already been activated and hit the stop loss - these conveniently aren't included in their pip count.

- TOTAL CLOWNS for teachers with no evidence they trade and worse the owner JAMES BENTLEY worked for GREG SECKER the biggest scammer in the industry. Just a bunch of salesmen.

- Promised me evidence of trading before I started but kept fobbing me off after I paid.

- Disgraceful marketing that lack transparency, lying about having some mystical offices in Dubai.

- Force you to use their sponsored broker who pays them a cut of my trades and then charged me to withdraw funds.

- Could not find a SINGLE STUDENT that made any money with these clowns.

Disastrous experience.

Would like FMO Financial Markets Online and James Bentley to answer :-

a) why they are lying about the forex signals pip count to new students and also

b) why they are not clear on the website from day 1 that they will pressure you to the £7,500 upsell

c) what experience any of the clowns working there have on trading and how working for Greg Secker qualifies him to be a “Head Trader”.

d) Any students exist making money from their rubbish courses and fake forex signals?

Other clueless teachers I spoke to there:

Samuel Fuller

Jarek Sklodowski

No reply on email so will see if these scammers reply here.

Ray

Did the 3 day Masterclass and also the online VIP membership where they send forex signals to Telegram.

Was taught by the FRAUD JAMES BENTLEY – I now found out he used to work for Greg Secker at Learn To Trade until 2015 and simply set up FMO Financial Markets Online to copy the Greg Sucker model.

FMO Financial Markets Online pretend you get everything for a small monthly fee then BANG hit you with a £7,500 upsell afterwards. If you don’t pay they stop talking.

Total SCAMMERS.

Throughout the masterclass it was clear that they were trying to sell their funded trader program for £7,500. I refused to pay and they stopped helping or even talking to me. Also their forex signals are a SCAM and mis-reported.

I challenged FMO Financial Markets Online to send me proper evidence of their reported Forex signals as I was experiencing only losses and they blocked me off my access. FRAUDSTERS.

Overall:

- Poor signals, total lies about their actual results on their forex signals. I consistently lost money and have found their pip count advertised to potential new clients to be fake.

- Additionally, on many occasions you'll receive a message to cancel an order which has already been activated and hit the stop loss - these conveniently aren't included in their pip count.

- TOTAL CLOWNS for teachers with no evidence they trade and worse the owner JAMES BENTLEY worked for GREG SECKER the biggest scammer in the industry. Just a bunch of salesmen.

- Promised me evidence of trading before I started but kept fobbing me off after I paid.

- Disgraceful marketing that lack transparency, lying about having some mystical offices in Dubai.

- Force you to use their sponsored broker who pays them a cut of my trades and then charged me to withdraw funds.

- Could not find a SINGLE STUDENT that made any money with these clowns.

Disastrous experience.

Would like FMO Financial Markets Online and James Bentley to answer :-

a) why they are lying about the forex signals pip count to new students and also

b) why they are not clear on the website from day 1 that they will pressure you to the £7,500 upsell

c) what experience any of the clowns working there have on trading and how working for Greg Secker qualifies him to be a “Head Trader”.

d) Any students exist making money from their rubbish courses and fake forex signals?

Other clueless teachers I spoke to there:

Samuel Fuller

Jarek Sklodowski

No reply on email so will see if these scammers reply here.

Ray
Can we have a website address, please?

have heard of these cowboys financial markets online also just looked up this james bentley guy on linkedin seems what you say is true he worked for greg secker learn to trade the world's most serial fraudster who peddles his smart charts crap on youtube ads.

not sure how these scams are able to operate. financial markets online staff on the about us page all look like a bunch of clueless kids.

Sure!

The scammers use this website:

financialmarketsonline.com

Ray
Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19168/financialmarketsonline-forex-training and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

You can also share your story as a review to their social media pages ad mentioned below.

You can also share your story as a review to their social media pages ad mentioned below.

Thanks

Financial Markets Online Review: Full Blown Scam​

Financial Markets Online is a dubious trading school running from the web address FinancialMarketsOnline.com.
According to the promotion material appearing on this website, FinancialMarketsOnline.com is the UK’s number 1 Forex education platform.
The trading school also relies on the infamous reputation management website called TrustPilot to deceitfully gain trust of the financially desperate.
In this review, I will explain why I felt scared to recommend this company
The company is aggressively promoting their trading services, thus following the typical characteristics of bogus trading education websites like Trusted Signals, Forex Chasers and several others.
Financial Markets Online is operated by Jarek and a couple of other anonymous “traders” with zero track record.
They claim that this trading school is based in London and Dubai respectively.
These guys also want you to believe that they’ve got 30-50 years of trading experience and that they have 10,000 customers.
There are many too good to be true marketing declarations across this website.
Nevertheless, one thing that the financially hungry masses won’t tell is that most of the trading schools like Financial Markets Online are only relying on lies to sell their trading services.

What exactly does Financial Markets Online sell?​

According to The FinancialMarketsonline.com website, Jarek and his team are professional traders that can help you with the following:
1.Complete Forex education
2.Three day Forex masterclass
3.One-on-One coaching including live webinars
4.VIP Membership
5.Funded trading program
In the 3 day Forex masterclass lessons, Jarek will provide coaching on price action, technical analysis, risk management and “live trading”.
Additionally, the funded account program is where he claims he will give you $60,000 of “free money” to trade with.
We’ve always discussed the pitfall of these supposed funded trader programs in our reviews to keep you in the know.
The Financial Markets Online website is merely a portal for purchasing trading education courses based on financial snake oil.

FinancialMarketsOnline.com review: The hogwash​

The most common statement across this company’s website is that they’re the leading Forex education providers.
This statement is a bit gimmicky because a truly good Forex education provider does not stand on the rooftop to announce their prowess.
It’s a statement I’m not able to verify and the more I dig deeper, the more In find cans of worms.
At this point I am beginning to be skeptic as it becomes quite clear that Jarek and his team are selling nothing more than financial hogwosh.
The company claims they’ve been featured on major newspapers like Telegraph, the Guardian, Financial Times and Reuters.
The links that they provide are not directing us to those Newspapers but instead taking us to a page where general financial news were published.
In other words, these magazines have never mentioned Financial Markets Online as well as their alleged trading activities.
The second biggest lie that this trading education website uses to sell the snake oil is that FinancialMarketsOnline is the “most popular trading school on Trustpilot”.
Well, what consumers don’t know is that TrustPilot in itself is a scam as any dubious online marketer can purchase fake reputation in exchange of monthly subscription.
This means that Trustpilot (the very website that Financial Markets Online is talking about is a swamp of con artists).
Most of the positive feedback which you see here are not authentic as tracing their source will lead to a shocking discovery where you find that the scammers hired freelancers from Fiverr to leave fabricated reviews.
These scambags also peddle their Forex education and fake funded accounts on their Facebook page.
The company is currently running aggressive Facebook ads where targeted consumers are forced to submit their names, email and phone numbers.
The victims are promised free training and other good things. As always, these ads are tuned like a fine swiss watch, so they will target the most vulnerable audience.

Who is Jarek of Financial Markets Online?​

The only thing I know about this guy is that he is a smart internet marketer who can also pay a smart web designer to create a website that people fall for.
The trading analysis/commentary/signals which he claims to post on his Telegram channel doesn’t say much about his trading prowess.
For example, if I want 6 months of trading results from Jarek’s own Forex broker account, is there a chance that I can get it? The answer is No, he won’t allow me to because he is not trading a live account.
It is one thing to talk about trading and quite another to prove that you’ve been trading a live account and making money.

The conclusion​

Jarek, come clean and let us know why your ads are deceitful. I am waiting to hear from you because clearly your website and trading education are not backed by any verifiable trading performance.
Your “Live trade Ideas” and countless promises are mere hot air that evaporate like fart in the wind.
How I wish you had some proof of your trading performance before you can sell us this snake oil.
For those who have read this review, I am very sorry.

Financial Markets Online Review: Full Blown Scam​

Financial Markets Online is a dubious trading school running from the web address FinancialMarketsOnline.com.
According to the promotion material appearing on this website, FinancialMarketsOnline.com is the UK’s number 1 Forex education platform.
The trading school also relies on the infamous reputation management website called TrustPilot to deceitfully gain trust of the financially desperate.
In this review, I will explain why I felt scared to recommend this company
The company is aggressively promoting their trading services, thus following the typical characteristics of bogus trading education websites like Trusted Signals, Forex Chasers and several others.
Financial Markets Online is operated by Jarek and a couple of other anonymous “traders” with zero track record.
They claim that this trading school is based in London and Dubai respectively.
These guys also want you to believe that they’ve got 30-50 years of trading experience and that they have 10,000 customers.
There are many too good to be true marketing declarations across this website.
Nevertheless, one thing that the financially hungry masses won’t tell is that most of the trading schools like Financial Markets Online are only relying on lies to sell their trading services.

What exactly does Financial Markets Online sell?​

According to The FinancialMarketsonline.com website, Jarek and his team are professional traders that can help you with the following:
1.Complete Forex education
2.Three day Forex masterclass
3.One-on-One coaching including live webinars
4.VIP Membership
5.Funded trading program
In the 3 day Forex masterclass lessons, Jarek will provide coaching on price action, technical analysis, risk management and “live trading”.
Additionally, the funded account program is where he claims he will give you $60,000 of “free money” to trade with.
We’ve always discussed the pitfall of these supposed funded trader programs in our reviews to keep you in the know.
The Financial Markets Online website is merely a portal for purchasing trading education courses based on financial snake oil.

FinancialMarketsOnline.com review: The hogwash​

The most common statement across this company’s website is that they’re the leading Forex education providers.
This statement is a bit gimmicky because a truly good Forex education provider does not stand on the rooftop to announce their prowess.
It’s a statement I’m not able to verify and the more I dig deeper, the more In find cans of worms.
At this point I am beginning to be skeptic as it becomes quite clear that Jarek and his team are selling nothing more than financial hogwosh.
The company claims they’ve been featured on major newspapers like Telegraph, the Guardian, Financial Times and Reuters.
The links that they provide are not directing us to those Newspapers but instead taking us to a page where general financial news were published.
In other words, these magazines have never mentioned Financial Markets Online as well as their alleged trading activities.
The second biggest lie that this trading education website uses to sell the snake oil is that FinancialMarketsOnline is the “most popular trading school on Trustpilot”.
Well, what consumers don’t know is that TrustPilot in itself is a scam as any dubious online marketer can purchase fake reputation in exchange of monthly subscription.
This means that Trustpilot (the very website that Financial Markets Online is talking about is a swamp of con artists).
Most of the positive feedback which you see here are not authentic as tracing their source will lead to a shocking discovery where you find that the scammers hired freelancers from Fiverr to leave fabricated reviews.
These scambags also peddle their Forex education and fake funded accounts on their Facebook page.
The company is currently running aggressive Facebook ads where targeted consumers are forced to submit their names, email and phone numbers.
The victims are promised free training and other good things. As always, these ads are tuned like a fine swiss watch, so they will target the most vulnerable audience.

Who is Jarek of Financial Markets Online?​

The only thing I know about this guy is that he is a smart internet marketer who can also pay a smart web designer to create a website that people fall for.
The trading analysis/commentary/signals which he claims to post on his Telegram channel doesn’t say much about his trading prowess.
For example, if I want 6 months of trading results from Jarek’s own Forex broker account, is there a chance that I can get it? The answer is No, he won’t allow me to because he is not trading a live account.
It is one thing to talk about trading and quite another to prove that you’ve been trading a live account and making money.

The conclusion​

Jarek, come clean and let us know why your ads are deceitful. I am waiting to hear from you because clearly your website and trading education are not backed by any verifiable trading performance.
Your “Live trade Ideas” and countless promises are mere hot air that evaporate like fart in the wind.
How I wish you had some proof of your trading performance before you can sell us this snake oil.
For those who have read this review, I am very sorry.

Thanks for posting this man looks like I'm not the only one who got fleeced by these fraudsters!

Back