fmrrc

I would be very interested to hear about their procedure of resolving claims. If any of you had any experience with them, please share.

First questions for any regulator.

Have they ever kicked a person/company out?

Have they ever helped resolve a client issue?

Have they every fined any person/company that they claim to regulate?

First questions for any regulator.

Have they ever kicked a person/company out?

Have they ever helped resolve a client issue?

Have they every fined any person/company that they claim to regulate?

They start there activities early 2012 , still not kicking out brokers , still just a few brokers registered with it , like mcmarkets , ihforex , skyline , fxclearing , forexmmcis , rvmarkets

You know, after a glance at the list of bucketshops regulated by this 'institution' I cannot even imagine, who in hell can take this fmrrc seriously???

Hi All,

Do not trust at all any companies that are "Regulated" under FMRRC! In their website they publish all this nice things regarding advantages of the traders.

"Guarantee of the conclusion of the agreement with a reliable and efficient company that provides high quality services for partners and clients.
Protection of traders’ rights and resolving any disputes that may arise in the process of cooperation of client and financial organization certified by FMRRC.
Existence of the compensation fund for reimbursement of client’s damages inflicted by the companies certified by FMRRC.
Guaranteed payout of funds to traders deposited into accounts (proof required) with a FMRRC certified company that was declared bankrupt.
In case the company cannot be contacted to be presented with legal claims as to the return of the funds to the clients or in case of the company’s termination as the result of force-majeure or other circumstances FMRRC guarantees the payout of funds under the condition of proof of their existence in the accounts with such companies.
In regard to claims referring to short-received profit or moral damages reimbursement, FMRRC is not financially liable and does not guarantee any compensations or payouts."

I was trading with 4xp. I made a claim to them a long time ago. They have returned to my emails at the beginning, but when they kicked 4XP out, they would not even reply to my emails. I am asking them even to give my initial Deposit, or even push them to and nothing is happening. They do not even reply to me!! I have tried calling them and they are saying that they do not speak English and cannot talk to me and close the phone. I do not think that you may consider seriously this regulator at all!!!

Where are the guarantees that they are advertising on their website that traders are safe to trade under companies that are regulated and they also have a Fund for traders in case of trader being "inflicted by the companies certified by FMRRC."

I am still trying to get a hold of them. No luck whatsoever!!

Do not trust them!

So the FMRRC conveniently kicks out a broker once there are enough complains that the FMRRC might be obligated to pay some money. Not exactly the reassurances one would want from a regulator.

Hello Pharaoh,

Any way we can find an address of this FMRRC? I am trying to retrieve and also go legal against them but I need to find an address.

There's a contact link on their website. You can try emailing them, calling them, or going to live chat with them and ask for the postal address. You may not want to mention why you want it.

Back