FMTrader

Herculee50

Recruit
Do not trust fm trader. Please do not invest a penny or a cent with them. I managed to get my account up to 20000 US dollars then kept getting 10000 dollar losses. After this I was told by my stock broker bill Gerard, that I would have full trading as usual but with risk free trading. He also promised to get back some if not all of my losses. Obviously this never happened, oh and yes I put about 15000 US dollars of my own cash into this. I was at the end of my teather so stopped trading with 11590 US dollars left. I emailed saying I wish to quit and withdrawl the remainder of my cash. This was 6 weeks ago and still not a penny has been seen. They got there number 1 stock broker to call me in the middle of the morning and tried to get me back on board with an immediate bonus of 3000 dollars us. I refused. They also told me I would not be seeing my entire 11590 which is down to 1. Not reaching a required turnover and 2. They said 4000 dollars was theirs which was part bonus the awarded me. These guys are bad news. Trust me

How did you deposit the money? Credit cards, bank wires, something else?

Excellent! That gives you a chance. Gather your evidence. Get screenshots of everything involving your account, the broker's TOS, and the withdrawal procedure.

Contact the credit card(s) issuing bank(s). You want to speak to the fraud and/or abuse department (if all they can talk about is unauthorized charges, change departments or ask for a supervisor).

Explain to the bank exactly how the fraud worked. Explain how your access to the promised service of withdrawal is being fraudulently blocked. Ask about a chargeback.

If the bank can't/won't help, WinChargeback may be able to assist you.

Any update so far?
I have reported all the events to the authorities, bank will not do chargeback as the money was not taken without my consent. And the charge back company I looked at their fees are too high. I did speak to netsafe nz who are aware of there scam nature and possible id theft agenda. And are taking some form of action to ensure other nz people are made aware of them. And nz police fraud squad have been notified. I am also about to make contact with a new computer fraud government funded organisation called cert. they have just started up this week so will contact them soon.

Back