FNG and DTS Trade Plans for Week 16, Apr 14 – Apr 20 2013

I've never experienced problem as mixing up button locations - rows on 'Set Clicks' panel are independent so it clicks all locations that meet row condition. Did you trade USDJPY? It can help if you happen to have a screenshot.

Hi Peter,
I have a screen shot. The figures were typed exactly as you suggested. And the pair is right, check at the bottom in blue; 15h.30 broker's time. I left it run for another hour and managed to break more than even. It is a demo anyway, it is not serious but I wish I knew the reason.
I will try later with the NZ coming next and let you know.
Regards

Attachments

• USDJPY USA CPI.jpg
    USDJPY USA CPI.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 18
I'm planning to show a bit more detailed history about FNG and DTS on every week, hopefully I can include it in weekly posts soon.

dear Peter I really enjoy your detailed analysis on FNG trading.
I believe that it would be very interesting if you could provide us each week with a revision of the last week's tradings according your FNG trades, and their results.
thanx!

It seems ok indeed. However, it seems that FNG settings were ok also and the action (sell) was according to them. If CPI drops then expected bank rate falls so dovish policy may lower the demand of that currency so Sell is proper. But in this case market reacted differently - this is why I wrote only Core CPI release and only with 0.3 deviation (very rare) because there were some coincident releases and I think in this case Housing Starts beat CPI.

Hi Peter,
I have a screen shot. The figures were typed exactly as you suggested. And the pair is right, check at the bottom in blue; 15h.30 broker's time. I left it run for another hour and managed to break more than even. It is a demo anyway, it is not serious but I wish I knew the reason.
I will try later with the NZ coming next and let you know.
Regards

Thanks a lot for your kind service!
Would you please let me know how to pre-set stop/loss and take/profit targets?
I know how to set after opening a position, but preset as a default is brand new idea for me.

Is there any one who knows how to pre-set stop/loss and take/profit targets in this trading?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi Peter,
The UK did not trigger as well. Do I do anything wrong or is it a normal behavior of the system ?
Thanks.

If I'm right it would have triggered at and below -0.9 but it has come out as -0.8 so it was in the neutral interval so no action was the right behavior.

Hi Peter,
The UK did not trigger as well. Do I do anything wrong or is it a normal behavior of the system ?
Thanks.

hi Peter,
can you please do a video for setting up in MT4, so that i can follow the same please , i am still waiting for the video

Back