Special Consultant to the FPA
Hello Fellow Traders,

Here are Forex News Gun trade parameters for this release:

USA New Home Sales > 10:00am NY time

Traded pairExpected figureDeviation trigger
EURUSD385 (k)±70 (k)

Previous figure was 377 (k).

Actions:
BuyEURUSDif actual figure is or is below315 (k)
SellEURUSDif actual figure is or is above455 (k)

Diamonds Trading Signal:
Go to DTS after-spike trade plan details

Configuration steps for Forex News Gun client:

1. Start trade terminal
- Open your trade terminal and open an order sending dialog with Buy and Sell buttons.​
- Select EURUSD pair.​
- Set your lot size - use your constant risk level of the balance.​

2. Start Forex News Gun client
- Open your Forex News Gun client ( and ).​
- Make sure that User text field is not empty on the login screen (type whatever) and click OK.​
- Drag the FNG window aside in order to make trade terminal's Buy and Sell buttons visible.​

3. Set a click
- Click the 'Set Click' button in the row of UK Prelim GDP.​
- Double click on first row's 'Range To' cell. Type '315' and hit Enter.​
- Click first row's 'Click Location' button.​
- Drag the mouse cursor over the terminal's Buy button but don't click. We just show FNG where it is by pressing 'S' key while mouse cursor is over the Buy button. You will see the screen coordinates appearing in the FNG client.​
- Double click on second row's 'Range From' cell. Type '455' and hit Enter.​
- Drag the mouse cursor over the terminal's Sell button but don't click. Press 'S' key there to register button location in FNG client.​
- Click OK on this 'Set Clicks' window​

4. Keep trading environment intact
- Make sure that your pc, trade terminal and FNG client is running at the time of the release: Fri, 10:00am NY time.​
- Make sure that trade terminal's Buy and Sell buttons are visible at that time in order to catch screen clicks from FNG client.​

Now you have an automated news trading entry environment that will enter the market in a fraction of a second if this release figure hits the deviation. Nevertheless, don't forget to be at the PC at the time of the release in order to manage your position and to take that pips on the first spike that lasts no longer than several minutes.

If the release figure doesn't hit the deviation then FNG client won't click so you can close it or either set the next release. In this case don't forget to change currency pair if needed according to the new release details. Don't be surprised if most of the releases don't trigger. This is a conservative strategy and according to my statistics only every 4th or 5th release opens a position by hitting the deviation.

Find other details or navigate here:

>> Download Forex News Gun for or

>> Diamonds Trading Signal: Go to DTS after-spike trade plan details

>> (No more tradable releases today.)

>> Go to daily release summary

>> Go to weekly release preview

>> Open release history in calendar

>> What is FNG and DTS? Go to the Introduction.

Sincerely,
Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Fellow Traders,

3. Set a click
- Click the 'Set Click' button in the row of UK Prelim GDP.​
>> [URL="https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-
Sincerely,
Peter

Thanks Peter - I presume you mean USA New Home Sales

Regards
Simon

It strange the FNG triggered the trade although I had properly parameters set up.
It shouldnt to trigger the trade at 369 actual result as the range set up was to 315 and from 455.
I secured the trade by setting 5 pips SL and thanks to GOD it was a demo account.

Exactly the same happened to me! I was on a live account and took a small loss. Any explanations as to why this happened?

Same here, but realised the problem afterwards. It copied the data into the row below for some reason, and because this was only ever going to be a small number it triggered the buy. Closed it immediately for a small loss. A bit annoying but know what to check now.

my order was fill in with another currency pair

Thank for your wonderful work done,Peter,my order was fill due to the deviation that you ask us to used but to my surprise i set my FGN with these currency pair usdjpy but it filled me in with sgdjpy on us home sale,why?

The guy he never replied the posts that is why i stay a way from his method.

Be in safe side guys.

The guy he never replied the posts that is why i stay a way from his method.

Be in safe side guys.
I think Peter has provided us with a great tool anyway but its required to remove some bugs from the software.
I always test new forex software on a demo account first and only if im 100% sure its working allright im move it to the live.
Regards

Back