Special Consultant to the FPA
Hello Fellow Traders,

Here are Forex News Gun trade parameters for this release:

Australia CPI > 7:30pm NY time

Traded pairExpected figureDeviation trigger
AUDUSD0.40 (%)±0.30 (%)

Previous figure was 1.40 (%).

Actions:
BuyAUDUSDif actual figure is or is above0.70 (%)
SellAUDUSDif actual figure is or is below0.10 (%)

Diamonds Trading Signal:
Go to DTS after-spike trade plan details

Configuration steps for Forex News Gun client:

1. Start trade terminal
- Open your trade terminal and open an order sending dialog with Buy and Sell buttons.​
- Select AUDUSD pair.​
- Set your lot size - use your constant risk level of the balance.​

2. Start Forex News Gun client
- Open your Forex News Gun client ( and ).​
- Make sure that User text field is not empty on the login screen (type whatever) and click OK.​
- Drag the FNG window aside in order to make trade terminal's Buy and Sell buttons visible.​

3. Set a click
- Click the 'Set Click' button in the row of Australia CPI.​
- Double click on first row's 'Range To' cell. Type '0.10' and hit Enter.​
- Click first row's 'Click Location' button.​
- Drag the mouse cursor over the terminal's Sell button but don't click. We just show FNG where it is by pressing 'S' key while mouse cursor is over the Sell button. You will see the screen coordinates appearing in the FNG client.​
- Double click on second row's 'Range From' cell. Type '0.70' and hit Enter.​
- Drag the mouse cursor over the terminal's Buy button but don't click. Press 'S' key there to register button location in FNG client.​
- Click OK on this 'Set Clicks' window​

4. Keep trading environment intact
- Make sure that your pc, trade terminal and FNG client is running at the time of the release: Tue, 7:30pm NY time.​
- Make sure that trade terminal's Buy and Sell buttons are visible at that time in order to catch screen clicks from FNG client.​

Now you have an automated news trading entry environment that will enter the market in a fraction of a second if this release figure hits the deviation. Nevertheless, don't forget to be at the PC at the time of the release in order to manage your position and to take that pips on the first spike that lasts no longer than several minutes.

If the release figure doesn't hit the deviation then FNG client won't click so you can close it or either set the next release. In this case don't forget to change currency pair if needed according to the new release details. Don't be surprised if most of the releases don't trigger. This is a conservative strategy and according to my statistics only every 4th or 5th release opens a position by hitting the deviation.

Find other details or navigate here:

>> Download Forex News Gun for or

>> Diamonds Trading Signal: Go to DTS after-spike trade plan details

>> (No more tradable releases today.)

>> Go to daily release summary

>> Go to weekly release preview

>> Open release history in calendar

>> What is FNG and DTS? Go to the Introduction.

Sincerely,
Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
que

hi peter

i want to know if i understand
i mean that the range from tab is always the buy and the range to tab is the sell in this case {aud/us}
and the opposite in other case like us/cad is it correct ?

In the "range from" tab you put the littler value, and in "range to" tab the biggest value. (Peter 0 maybe wrote a mistake)

Indifferently from each tab you set the sell or the buy; trading aud/usd or usd/cad dont matter

Pierre I think with these settings FNG will enter a trade if the actual value is BETWEEN 0.1 and 0.7
We only want to enter a trade if the actual is OUTSIDE 0.1 and 0.7
Peter's post is correct

Hi,

I would like to know if there is any stated method for calculation of trigger value. I've searched the forums but nothing came from them...
I supose we have to consider historic data, as spikes produced in relation to deviation values.

I found this error after I press OK in setclick windows

Hi,

I would like to know if there is any stated method for calculation of trigger value. I've searched the forums but nothing came from them...
I supose we have to consider historic data, as spikes produced in relation to deviation values.

I have this error in set clicks window it say "overlapped value found". how can I fix it?

Dear Peter,

Yesterday I set a tightened trigger of +-0.2%.
And actually it hit because the number came out 0.2% lower, but the software didn't click.
I set "0.2" into the "range to" cell, and also tested it, and the test worked fine, but when the number came out the software didn't click that's for sure.

Can you help me what was the problem?

Thanks,
Peter :)

Hi,

"I supose we have to consider historic data, as spikes produced in relation to deviation values."

BINGO :)

Back