Follow my SPAM link and icVector.com will pay me money

ratna

Banned spammer for icVector.com
try this one broker and get no deposit bonus $10 : ?????? | Forex | ???????? ????? | ?????? ICVector

Spam Cat recommends against following spam links.

NoSpamCat.jpg

free $10 no deposit bonus from www.icvector.com

try this broker and get no deposit bonus $10 : icvector.com

free $10 from icvector.com

Vector Securities values its customers and is always happy when customers leave feedbacks on our work.

- Leave three reviews containing the link (?????? | Forex | ???????? ????? | ?????? ICVector) of our company on forums, social networks such as Vkontakte, Facebook, Twitter etc, Google+ etc.

Send to payments@icvector.com the request with the three links of your posts/reviews and your trading account number.

Within 48 hours, you will get the $10 bonus directly credited on your trading account.

The Bonus is credited as a credit transaction, and it is available to be withdrawn in event of 1 standard lot operation, or two months after having received the bonus itself.

In order to prevent manipulation, to the customer may be refused the bonus.

The offer is valid until 01.11.2013

Looks like ICVector forgot to include "Don't be an idiot and spam forums" in their instructions.

NoSpamCat.jpg

bonus no deposit SPAM FROM AN IDIOT

It is a very good and reliable broker.It offers very low spread.There is no hard condition to make withdrawal from bonus also.So, we can join this broker.I have join and waiting for 10$ bonus.

I AM SO STUPID THAT I POSTED A LINK TO THE WRONG COMPANY

ivector.com - Vector Communications business telephone service

Account: xxx014

Spam Cat is amazed that someone spamming can't even get the domain right. This genius of a spammer was trying to get free money from icVector in exchange for spamming about them. Instead, he posted for a phone company at ivector.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Fx sites facilities and clarity

Hi!
I am almost a new one amongst you the senior(old)members. I have to learn from your experience gained in past. I think you must welcome me as new member fellow. Well, here I express my own review about the clarity and userfriendliness of the forex site www.icvector.com.

In this site, you find nothing absence that you need at your eye catch. Very good in its term too_Offering a free bonus of $10 with no bound of time but only required that before withdrawal effort you coplete trading afull std.lot with 0.01(1000) trading volume. Neatness of the site is myadmire for the same.

I spam forums for $10

vector securities is one of my favorite broker now they are giving 10$ loyalty bonus and above all they have good support team icvector.com
Acc no 957***

no deposit bonus - and I get paid $10 to spam about it!

vector securities is one of my favorite broker now they are giving 10$ loyalty bonus and above all they have good support team icvector.com
Acc no 957***

SpamCat took the liberty of editing your account number. Go spam somewhere else if you want $10.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back