follow the banks please

Status
Not open for further replies.

adelababneh

Private
dears let me tell all of you about this secret .i m used to following the banks ... search the webe site for mizuho bank+DANSKE BANK ...then go to mizuho bank webe site go to their research then rean about every single currencies or stocks ...then go to danske bank ...download the technical trading page ...see what can you benift from their trades .i hope you will get bucks .im sure ...but plz if any one has a question related to that plz let proffessionals help us to fully understand their trading strategies .thanks .

Hi to every member out there.

Thanks adelababneh iam studying the site if I have problems I'll get back to you

danske technical trading page?

Can someone please post a link to the danske technical trading page? I can't seem to find it. Many thanks!

Interesting - I have been following Mizuho on GBP and EUR last few days since you posted this. Nearly got stopped out on everything yesterday, but stayed in, and have recovered everything neearly by the time of this post. Long stops lead to a lot of anxiety, but so far so good.

Mizuho continues to provide pips for me! A shame they are on holiday until next week, but long term perspective anyway so quite nice. EURUSD well in profit, and GBPUSD, even with being thrown around a bit with that brief dollar rally earlier in the week

im happy

dear andy
im extremely happy coz you get benifet from what i have adviced .but bee careful your equity should be lots of money if you want to follow mizuhu bank advices

Follow Banks

adelababneh, thanks for your post on following the banks. I found the post today and am in the process of reading the material Mizuho Bank posted for the week. This is great info. Tks again.

im jovial

dear mates
you can follow the banks i mean read about their strategies then you decide .you can have an access to other banks if you go to fxstreet see banks reports ...Danske,comertzbank ..and others ...
good luck im happy coz i can support you mates ..be careful read their strategies carefully .............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back