Follow This Institutional Trader With 17 Months Profitable History For Only $9!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, when I click the link it takes me to simpletrader.net, and because I am already a member of theirs, how do I get your offer:
"The usual price of TradeAlerter is $79USD per month. However we are offering the clients of FPA an exclusive introductory offer of only $9 for a 6 week license. The ongoing price will also be discounted to $69USD per month! "

Regards

:):confused:
fine i take the offer and finish setup mt4 ,,my question now i had opened position waht will happen on market start it will close it or keep as it is?
other question is if i want to make 2000us$ monthly how much i have to fund my account and u will manage it from a to z
thanks and thanks to fpa forum introducing such offers from time to time
:rolleyes:

mm.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, when I click the link it takes me to simpletrader.net, and because I am already a member of theirs, how do I get your offer:
"The usual price of TradeAlerter is $79USD per month. However we are offering the clients of FPA an exclusive introductory offer of only $9 for a 6 week license. The ongoing price will also be discounted to $69USD per month! "

Regards

If you subscribe on this link it will take you through to PayPal. If you already have a profile on SimpleTrader it will add the signal subscription to your existing control panel for you to connect.

Subscribe Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back