Follow This Institutional Trader With 17 Months Profitable History For Only $9!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:):confused:
fine i take the offer and finish setup mt4 ,,my question now i had opened position waht will happen on market start it will close it or keep as it is?
other question is if i want to make 2000us$ monthly how much i have to fund my account and u will manage it from a to z
thanks and thanks to fpa forum introducing such offers from time to time
:rolleyes:

View attachment 16519

Thanks for singing up Alzahif, you are correctly connected and I can see that you've got the current trades executed on your account as expected.

TradeAlerter aims for around 5% per month. So if you wanted to run his signal on default risk you would need $40,000 to generate $2,000 per month.

You can obviously elevate this by increasing your risk multiplier. Many of our clients use 2x or 3x risk which means that you'll need closer to $20,000. Please keep in mind that this will also increase any drawdown you experience as well.

The maximum risk on default settings is 10% of account equity on open positions.

Hello
I have trying to pay through Paypal but my account is limited and i have already verified my account so i did not why. I have contact the with no reply.I am a Nigeria and paypal just aspect Nigeria, so the account can only send but cant receive.
Thamks
Babalola Sunday

sir .. my question is this automated generated signals or not?because for today this signals today started eurchf buy ??can u plz explain to me why it is buy?

Thanks for singing up Alzahif, you are correctly connected and I can see that you've got the current trades executed on your account as expected.

TradeAlerter aims for around 5% per month. So if you wanted to run his signal on default risk you would need $40,000 to generate $2,000 per month.

You can obviously elevate this by increasing your risk multiplier. Many of our clients use 2x or 3x risk which means that you'll need closer to $20,000. Please keep in mind that this will also increase any drawdown you experience as well.

The maximum risk on default settings is 10% of account equity on open positions.

Nick, if the max risk is 10%, why we see a max DD of 26% in the history?

Thank you.

Nick, if the max risk is 10%, why we see a max DD of 26% in the history?

Thank you.

Originally the master account was traded more aggressively and this has since been scaled back. If you do analysis on a 12 month custom period you'll notice that it's below 10%.

sir .. my question is this automated generated signals or not?because for today this signals today started eurchf buy ??can u plz explain to me why it is buy?

Yes, these signals originate from a manual trader and are automatically duplicated in your account.

TradeAlerter has placed a buy on EUFCHF because he believes the pair will rise from the current price level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back