• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Followups to all my reviews from Forex companies based on USA traders

General discussions of a financial company

revivalstory

Recruit
This is my followup forum to any of my reviews I have posted on all of the available forex companies I have personally used that offer USA services. I open all my reviews up to the FPA world because so many think if you give a positive and or negative review you're a spammer. I have been trading Forex now for over five years and have gone through so many brokers who have offered to the USA. There are some real doozies out there. I provide honest assessments of my real experiences not only with depositing/ withdrawing but also with the broker's customer service and any and all communications I have had with them. I would love to hear back from others on the brokers I have reviewed. Here is my list

Currently, we have 12 brokers who are still left for the USA. Out of these 12 I have the following reviews up. I am still in the process of reviewing the remaining, but these are up:

1. Fx Glory
2. Tradersway
3. Tradewise (no longer USA thank goodness before too many were hurt)
4. LQDFX
5. Evolve markets

Coming reviews soon:
1. Pax forex
2. Capital City
3. Fx Choice
4. Adamant finance (never used)
5. LMFX
6. Renesource Capital (Latvia) (still have not used)
7 Fin Pro

I'm new on this forum. Can you private message me for broker to share broker info? Thanks.

This is my followup forum to any of my reviews I have posted on all of the available forex companies I have personally used that offer USA services. I open all my reviews up to the FPA world because so many think if you give a positive and or negative review you're a spammer. I have been trading Forex now for over five years and have gone through so many brokers who have offered to the USA. There are some real doozies out there. I provide honest assessments of my real experiences not only with depositing/ withdrawing but also with the broker's customer service and any and all communications I have had with them. I would love to hear back from others on the brokers I have reviewed. Here is my list

Currently, we have 12 brokers who are still left for the USA. Out of these 12 I have the following reviews up. I am still in the process of reviewing the remaining, but these are up:

1. Fx Glory
2. Tradersway
4. LQDFX
5. Evolve markets

Coming reviews soon:
1. Pax forex
2. Capital City
3. Fx Choice
5. LMFX
7 Fin Pro

Could you please private message me. I would want to discuss brokers.

1. Fx Glory
2. Tradersway
4. LQDFX
5. Evolve markets

Coming reviews soon:
1. Pax forex
2. Capital City
3. Fx Choice
5. LMFX
7 Fin Pro

Where are the reviews?

Hey guys heres the reviews I have currently done- evolve markets, lqdfx, fx glory, tradersway and others . Out of all the brokers Ive tried LQDFX and Evolve are great. I am also finding better results now with Pax Forex but am not ready to write review on them yet. I also did not like Fx Choice at all. They are very sneaky!

Hey guys heres the reviews I have currently done- evolve markets, lqdfx, fx glory, tradersway and others . Out of all the brokers Ive tried LQDFX and Evolve are great. I am also finding better results now with Pax Forex but am not ready to write review on them yet. I also did not like Fx Choice at all. They are very sneaky!

I'm torn on LQDFX. I read your review on them and it wasn't great at all. So please update me on which side are you on. I have narrowed down to LQDFX, Evolve Markets and Finpro Trading. Darkhorses: LMFX (Skeptical) Capital City Markets (Don't know enough). You can email me or reply here. Thanks.

Ok cool. Yes, my first review on lqdfx was not good. But since then they have become really good. I personally use either LQDFX or Evolve. Those are the only two brokers that are honest and legit in my opinion. The other ones all have flaws. I have traded with lmfx and I did not enjoy it at all. Their gold margin is terrible and they like to stop hunt. I also was skeptical of fin pro. 1 or 2 main reasons on them but that's another story. I wouldn't touch capital city. I would only use LQDFX if you are gonna deposit and withdraw with upaycard. they have instant deposits and even withdraws with upay and upay is credible London based company. I would not recommend using any other deposit method and if you are thinking of another deposit method then use Evolve. Evolve is absolutely incredible and they do withdraw within a few hours. Being denominated in bitcoin has its perks too you just have to make sure you understand how that works first.

Back