• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Fondex.com

General discussions of a financial company
It is a good broker using Ctrader. It has chat support in the terminal and a wonderful copy systems.

There are more than 60 fake reviews in their review !! ... and this is very clear, and the style of writing their reviews is very similar

Almost all reviews on FPA and trustpilot are fake. I’m not sure if FPA would mark those on the review page as theoretically they don’t have enough evidence, but if you try to read some of them it is obvious they are not Your General Review (we all know how they look like).

Back