For Forex Trading, Which trader types is best

dextor

Private, 1st Class
For beginner which trader type will be best? All those who have basic knowledge and want to minimize amount of loss what you think either use Day trader or any other.

For beginner which trader type will be best? All those who have basic knowledge and want to minimize amount of loss what you think either use Day trader or any other.
Important to learn what works best for you. You can use the education website of FPA or just a simple google search will bring up Babypips, Investopedia, Forex academy Etc. This will give you a guide on whats best for you personally

There are also much much more things likes Forex signals, Earn forex, Forex a Bode and a tons more related forums and I am not even talking about some small local one which also should help you to make some decisions in your life anyway.

It's difficult to give any unambiguous recommendation, because everyone who comes into this business has his needs and peculiarities, and I'm not talking about money as such. It's about the attitude to this business and how exactly you want to work and what you expect to get in the end. In fact, I would recommend setting small goals and gradually achieving them, then there will be more specific questions that will help you to come to a result that suits you. This forum can be considered a great helper like many others, it's great when you can communicate directly with those who understand you 100%.

scalp trading forme.small lot sizes, small initial capital and slow building of account has always worked well for me

you have to work out what fits in with you, if you have time to sit at your screen then scalping could be for you but if you are limited time wise maybe swing trading would work better, its all down to your lifestyle and what fits in best, spend some time looking at all types and see how you would fit in to each

As for me, these days it is much more beneficial and profitable to be a long-term trader. Thus, you can spend about an hour on trading a day, and in a couple of months you can collect profits. It is not so time consuming and nervous as short-term trading, which can be very stressful and unprofitable. Thus, you don't need to watch the constantly changing market trends all the time and shake at every new trade. But it is up to you to decide which trading you are more interested in.

Back