• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem For the Second time Exness cheated on me !!! Please HELP !!!!

I am having an issue with a company
see our chat !!!

Mahsa Mirshokraei | 16:10
Hi
yesterday you closed my best trades in loss with changing the spreads to more than 10 time !!
please reopen my trades !
Hi
yesterday you closed my best trades in loss with changing the spreads to more than 10 time !!

Olga Kraeva | 16:13
We cannot close the orders for Client.
Our spreads are not fixed, so it can increase in 4-5 times when there are some extra news. You can also read all the News on our website https://www.exness.com/tools/calendar

Mahsa Mirshokraei | 16:14
4-5 times not more than 10 times !!!!

its not acceptable ! no where !!!!

Olga Kraeva | 16:14
Would you be so kind to tell me your Account number, phone password and order number?

Mahsa Mirshokraei | 16:16

lots of my orders
but for example : 70012945

and i should tell that there where not even any news !!!

Olga Kraeva | 16:17
Is it correct account number?

Mahsa Mirshokraei | 16:19

Olga Kraeva | 16:21
Maybe order number is incorrect?

Mahsa Mirshokraei | 16:22
let me see

Olga Kraeva | 16:25
This order was closed by Stop out.
We cannot help here, before Stop out you should see MArgin call in Mt4, which means you should fund your account.

Mahsa Mirshokraei | 16:26
i now ! but see the spread !!!
its more than 13

and then check audusd
the spread is 10 !!!!
sorry but its not fair and its illegal !

Olga Kraeva | 16:29
Unfortunately, i haven't access to such detailed information as spread size on that moment.

Mahsa Mirshokraei | 16:29
i have ! because i had buy and sell at the same time !!!
so i can prove it !
check the history its so easy you can also see it !
please reopen my orders !

Mahsa Mirshokraei | 16:37
are you still there ?

see our chat !!!

Mahsa Mirshokraei | 16:10
Hi
Hi

Olga Kraeva | 16:13
We cannot close the orders for Client.
Our spreads are not fixed, so it can increase in 4-5 times when there are some extra news. You can also read all the News on our website https://www.exness.com/tools/calendar

Mahsa Mirshokraei | 16:14
4-5 times not more than 10 times !!!!

its not acceptable ! no where !!!!

Olga Kraeva | 16:14
Would you be so kind to tell me your Account number, phone password and order number?

Mahsa Mirshokraei | 16:16

lots of my orders
but for example : 70012945

and i should tell that there where not even any news !!!

Olga Kraeva | 16:17
Is it correct account number?

Mahsa Mirshokraei | 16:19

Olga Kraeva | 16:21
Maybe order number is incorrect?

Mahsa Mirshokraei | 16:22
let me see

Olga Kraeva | 16:25
This order was closed by Stop out.
We cannot help here, before Stop out you should see MArgin call in Mt4, which means you should fund your account.

Mahsa Mirshokraei | 16:26
i now ! but see the spread !!!
its more than 13

and then check audusd
the spread is 10 !!!!
sorry but its not fair and its illegal !

Olga Kraeva | 16:29
Unfortunately, i haven't access to such detailed information as spread size on that moment.

Mahsa Mirshokraei | 16:29
i have ! because i had buy and sell at the same time !!!
so i can prove it !
check the history its so easy you can also see it !
please reopen my orders !

Mahsa Mirshokraei | 16:37
are you still there ?

Mahsa Mirshokraei (103030) — Your message | 12:11 | Today

What do you mean it has not exceeded 10 points !! on EURGBP its more than 13 points !!! i wont accept it at all ! Please respect your clients and reopen my orders !!

>> Pavel Kulakov

Pavel Kulakov — EXNESS Support | 18:13 | Today

At the moment of stop out all the spreads were lower than 10 points.

There were no errors of any kind in your case and no further actions are needed.

Mahsa Mirshokraei (103030) — Your message | 21:40 | Today

>> Pavel Kulakov

at the moment of stop out eurgbp was 13 points ! audusd was 10 points !!!
I can prove it ! You can also check it cause i had buy and sell orders on the same pairs !!!
you should reopen all of my orders !

Shame on you if you fool me once shame on me if you fool me 2
Learn your lesson dont oporate with them withdrew your money

You said the spread was 13 points. Was that points on a 5 digit price? i.e. 1.22200/1.22213 or on a 4 digit price? i.e. 1.2200/1.2213?

Either way, why were you trading so close to a margin call that spread widening or even a modest move against you could wipe you out? For a bad broker, this is BEGGING for disaster. With a good broker, it's still an insane way to tempt fate.

the broker is 5 digit , so its bigger than 130 points !!! i made my best trades ! if you check my history you will find that , if my orders were open it was in very big profit !I also deposit more for the second time to support my trades , but they did this to me !!! at a time when there was no volatility or any news in the market !

You said the spread was 13 points. Was that points on a 5 digit price? i.e. 1.22200/1.22213 or on a 4 digit price? i.e. 1.2200/1.2213?

Either way, why were you trading so close to a margin call that spread widening or even a modest move against you could wipe you out? For a bad broker, this is BEGGING for disaster. With a good broker, it's still an insane way to tempt fate.

Pavel Kulakov — EXNESS Support | 22:02 | Yesterday

Yes, you are correct - EURGBP spread was 13.2 points, for the rest of pairs it was less than 10 points.

Nevertheless, execution prices are correct.

You may compare prices and spreads dynamics at any major european bank.

Mahsa Mirshokraei (103030) — Your message | 08:47 | Today

I dont accept it at all ! its too big ! and its even not near the price of major european bank ! even on Audusd it was 10.
you should reopen my orders !
please check the fpa also and answer there !

1. Why you keep trading with a company you claim they have cheated you in the past?
2. As Pharaoh asked: why to trade very close to the stop out level? This is one of the forex "Ten Commandments"
3. I don't want to rush into conclusions by saying they were wrong or they are scammers. Did you decide to contact them only after you saw the price went up? was it the case if it was then going down? It's very unusual to ask reinstating positions after a while. When was the first time you contacted them to ask for the position reinstating?

first time i traded on not common pair they changed the spread to more than 30 times ! because the account was small and i didnt know anything about that instrument thats why i ignored that time !
but this time all of the pairs are common pairs ! i dont agree with you about very close to stop out level ! if any broker has the right to change the spread unlimitedly then you are always very close to stop out level !!!
I asked them to reopen my positions several times after they closed my positions.
1. Why you keep trading with a company you claim they have cheated you in the past?
2. As Pharaoh asked: why to trade very close to the stop out level? This is one of the forex "Ten Commandments"
3. I don't want to rush into conclusions by saying they were wrong or they are scammers. Did you decide to contact them only after you saw the price went up? was it the case if it was then going down? It's very unusual to ask reinstating positions after a while. When was the first time you contacted them to ask for the position reinstating?

Hi Gioteen,
My question is: when was your first contact to the company to reopen the position?
About the spreads, if we are talking about 13.2 pips (132 points in 5 decimals) this is a very high spread and unusual to charge for majors.

Back