Foreign Traders and Taxation

FXWarriory

Banned for uncivilized conduct
Was wondering what countries allow a Foreigner to trade Forex without getting a bite from the revenues??

In the US, taxation eat traders accounts, some countries do not implement any taxes on Forex trading.

A foreigner will have 2 options, first to find a suitable country mainly in Europe that apply low or non!! taxes for forex trading or secondly can work on a trick by not announcing any occupation, simply continuing trading but withdrawing profits to the origin country to transfer the needed money from there on a monthly basis or up to personal needs.

I know may look suggesting illegal or manipulated way is a better word, to run away hiding from taxation but playing it smart is not always illegal:cool:
Most countries bitting us from every angle, lets have a rest a little:p

You guys are still lucky that you can Trade in different currencies.

We (Indians) don't have permission to trade other currencies (Its strictly banned by government) :(

Clearly because India does not have the Dollar as a second basic currency for reasons we all know:D

However, my subject is about the possibility to trade abroad and not pay tax on my profits being withdrawn esp. that it will be natural to have a bank account and residential address..etc

I believe that trading taxes are a completely natural phenomenon, as well as taxes on any other business.

Of course, no one wants to share their profits, but on the other hand, taxes are what regulates any activity and what allows living in a safe and regulated state. And I believe that this should work. But perhaps for those people who work with certain amounts...

Given the high risks here and the fact that many traders are only losing here, I do not think that taxation should become a generally accepted rule.

Back