Forex 21 Deceptive Advertising

DavidD1

Recruit
I've just been scammed by Alexander of Forex 21.
I purchased a new EA 3 weeks ago called Forex Force EA.
The quality sale pitch page says at the end:

Special Offer
For a short period of time Forex Force is available for an introducing price of 199.00 USD. There are no recurring fees or any other hidden charges. Place your order now and you will receive instant access to the complete Forex Force software package. It includes:

• The Forex Force Trading System
  • Adaptive set files for various trading styles
  • The Forex Force Documentation
  • Free Build Updates
  • 24/7 Support
Plus, we are so confident that you will be 100% satisfied with it that we offer an unconditional money back guarantee. If from whatever reason you are not happy with the Forex Force Trading System, just let us know and we will refund you the full buy price within one business day.

--------------------------------------------------------

An unconditional guarantee means there are no conditions right?
What Alexander doesn't tell you to do is look in the Terms and Conditions.
I naively thought a 100% unconditional guarantee meant that the product was so good I could get a refund if I was not satisfied for any reason. WRONG!
I asked for a refund after 3 weeks as the EA was not working.
Alexander refused and said the unconditional guarantee was only good for 10 days. Look in the terms and conditions it's all there.

Is it no wonder the FX industry has gotten such a bad name when unscrupulous operators like Alexander continue to operate this way!

I'm too naive for people like this. Sucked in by the fancy, enticing sales pitch.

Anyone else want to add to this thread?

richo 17