forex accumalator and plimus

dennis bakelite

Recruit
I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.UNABLE TO OPEN DOWNLOAD.ASKED RETURN OF MY MONEY TOLD TO F*** OFF PRICK BY PAUL LIBURD CANNOT GET MY MONEY FROM EITHER OF THESE COMPANIES.THOUGHT PAYMENT WAS GOING THROUGH PAYPAL BUT WAS DIVERTED TO PLIMUS.AM TRYING TO GET MONEY THROUGH BARCLAYCARD.DON'T USE EITHER OF THESE COMPANIES.:mad:

If you can't download it, stay on Plimus. Ask them how to submit a fraud complaint. If the money was taken out via PapPal, open a dispute with them also.

plimus

unfortunately,payment bypassed paypal and clickbank ,plimus often cannot find details and i have to resend details from payment,they then open a response from vendor within 2 days and then close.i'll try your thread.

If you can't download it, stay on Plimus. Ask them how to submit a fraud complaint. If the money was taken out via PapPal, open a dispute with them also.

:)Thanks very much Pharoah,I tried the fraud complaint first they had no idea what my fraud complaint was regarding,so i returned every email 30 minutes later they informed me that my account was to be reimbursed.

Back