forex-age corporation scam company

nasser2020

Recruit
I had opened account in forex-age company on August 2011 account no.26893
I had deposit amount at this company 3000 USD.
I got profit amount 1000 USD.

In 14/02/2012 I asked my account manager Dema Habeeb for withdrawal amount 4000 USD. She said the company rules is the withdrawal can be only in the end of the months then I said ok and she well proceed to sent the money and I well received in the end of the month of Feb 2012.I waited up to the end of the month of Feb.
But up to today I didn't received any amount from them. I tried many time to call her but she not responding and also she not responding my email. In 11/04/2012 I received email from dema saying I'm sorry and she said could not read my emails and she said she well going to sent my money on 15/04/2012 but she want letter of apology from me before the date of sending the money or???????????????. I am every day sending her email but not responding.

Attachments

• Evidance.docx
    1 MB · Views: 11
Well it looks like they may be based in the UK in which case they should be regulated by the FSA.
Call the FSA and check.

However I did a google maps of the address the list on their webpage and it comes back as a town planning company , however they might just be using offices in that building.

Asper what I know this company regulated by the BVI FSC but I could not found there name.
But how I can check there because I tried but I didnt found this company there.

I am looking every scam thread and trying to post some helpful post. I am surprised that why no replies added in this thread by the representative.

Not every broker has a representative here. Personally, I'd never even heard of this Forex-Age until this complaint came up.

Nasser, with that UK address, you should go ahead and file a question with the FSA. They might have something to say about a BVI company claiming to be in the UK. It also wouldn't hurt to file a complaint with the BVI. Maybe nothing will come of it, maybe not. If you don't complain, then there's zero chance of anyone in the BVI looking into it.

Thanks Pharaoh
But can you show me how to coplain in BVI because I dont no the way.
Whrer I must go? What I must to select there?
Please give some stups to do there.

Not every broker has a representative here. Personally, I'd never even heard of this Forex-Age until this complaint came up.QUOTE]

yeah same here nothing heard about this company before thats why I am asking about the representative.

So now what is soution for this issue so far ?

Insolent threat from account manager

Befor few days I received an email from my account manager threaten me and she say that she do not know what to do for my money and your account frozen and you not want to apologize to get your money back.
This means that if I did not apologize to them I will not receive my money.
They want an apology because I expose her and the company in their own way dirty and impudent.
Look at the audacity and their dealings with the Trader.

Back