Forex Armyy on Telegram

manteca

Recruit
Hello everyone. I am new to investments, I have found people who sell signals on telegram. anyone know if "forex army" is a scam?
t.me/forexarmyy
Could someone recommend someone cheap and reliable to generate a little extra income? Thank you!!!

FPA Forums Team Note: The FPA is not relate to this company. All FPA services are 100% free to members.

Telegram is FULL of scams and not a reliable place to find HQ trading. Most stuff on Telegram worth value is actually FREE. I've seen some good signal providers on Telegram but don't pay for anything that doesn't have a credible and verified track record.

Petezaa

Recruit
Hello everyone. I am new to investments, I have found people who sell signals on telegram. anyone know if "forex army" is a scam?
t.me/forexarmyy
Could someone recommend someone cheap and reliable to generate a little extra income? Thank you!!!

FPA Forums Team Note: The FPA is not relate to this company. All FPA services are 100% free to members.
I would stay well away personally. As mentioned, Telegram is full of fakes.

K_Robdog

Recruit
How much are they charging? I would be very wary and if you are going to subscribe, only do it for a short period initially and run those trades on a demo account to check for accuracy and whether you like the trading style. As said above, most are scammers but there are some genuine ones out there