Forex as the main vehicle for making money?

It's true, except in this case everyone gets vaccinated often. :)
In such situation we can talk about chronic disease of losses and the best treatment is to isolate a patient from forex:) maybe its allergic reaction that means: take off your ass from the sofa and go to work!)

In such situation we can talk about chronic disease of losses and the best treatment is to isolate a patient from forex:) maybe its allergic reaction that means: take off your ass from the sofa and go to work!)

When we are getting losses it is a very bad situation because our trading funds get depleted in no time :(

No one likes loss and bad situations effect trader's psychology. They feel bad and disappointed . Many good traders are making income from their capital . It can be a main vehicle of their life if they do trading with rules and regulations.

I think it need a lot of time to make trading the main sourse of income... and even if I will be rather successfull in forex, I think I will not leave my job)

I think it need a lot of time to make trading the main sourse of income... and even if I will be rather successfull in forex, I think I will not leave my job)

It is a good thinking that one should leave his/her job/work in order to become a full time trader. Trading is possible with a job/work easily.

I also think so. the great advantage of forex trading is that you can do it any time

I also think so. the great advantage of forex trading is that you can do it any time

We must know and understand that Forex trading business will become profitable to us only when we are spending time in the Forex markets and also know which is the best trading opportunity for us :D

So far I am also still treat forex as part time business, but I am happy with forex business now giving me income near equivalent with my offline job, I think if my age already old and retired from offline job hence forex will become main business

So far I am also still treat forex as part time business, but I am happy with forex business now giving me income near equivalent with my offline job, I think if my age already old and retired from offline job hence forex will become main business

I would say that trading is a great business and if you can trade with some profits then doing this on a part time is a great idea :D

When a trader gets good income from forex he can make it a main vehicle of earning for himself. Most of the people do not rely just on forex for their living they had any other main work for earning . Forex is a good extra income source for them.

Back