Forex as the main vehicle for making money?

as for now i only do forex, no stock nor options. might try them but i stick to what works the first time :)

Yes, it is true that forex is the vehicle of making money. Online Forex Trading, forex comes from foreign exchange, forex trading the process of exchanging the currency of one country for the equivalent value of currency issued by a different country but without physical transaction.

It is possible, not an impossible thing, but its not easy. You need to spend a lot of years before you actually decide to make forex trading as you main and only source of income. There are many though who are full time traders.

Indices as well. I love Dax, Footsie and Dows as well. It is much much more reliable setup than the burglar choppy forex unless I have very high probability setup.

Now markets are getting lively, trends are well formed too and it is a nice time to start. Especially FreshForex grants all new clients with 500 us dollars for a test.

Spam Cat wonders why anyone would waste time opening an account with a broker that spams.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Now markets are getting lively, trends are well formed too and it is a nice time to start. Especially FreshForex grants all new clients with 500 us dollars for a test.

Please do some better or more intelligent posting. You are advertising FreshForex on every thread, even a dumb know you are working for FreshForex. Earn money with your brain, not only with your hand especially remote professionalism.:mad:

Forex can become our vehicle towards profit making and we can earn good living from this business. What is very important is that we learn and once we get to learn we will have the right opportunity of becoming successful.

It is possible to use forex as main source of income but it is very risky to do it instantly. Traders should use it as part-time business first and look at the performance during trading itself before decide to use forex as main source of income. My suggestion is using it as part-time business until you could realize consistent profit with it and the amount of profit is good enough and you are confident to depend on forex to support your daily needs.

Back