Forex as the main vehicle for making money?

Yes it could be your main earning source if you could understand it properly, if you dont get it and still want to invest in forex then its better to invest in PAMM accounts.

Anyone: How much do you need as a starting capital in order to be able to generate a sustainable income from Forex trading. I am assuming a decent rate of return, say 20%-30% annually. I read an article once, I think last year (can't remember the site) suggesting that a minimum of $100k. That kind of put me off from thinking I could survive solely on Forex Trading. What are your views/experiences?

Forex is really a great moving vehicle and we can make good money from this business hence we are knowledgeable about this trade. We can truly earn unlimited and we can be successful in this trade with the right skills.

Forex is really a great moving vehicle and we can make good money from this business hence we are knowledgeable about this trade. We can truly earn unlimited and we can be successful in this trade with the right skills.

Yes, it is possible to make money. I guess as far as living on Forex alone is concerned depends a lot on the trader's location and trading equity, because the cost of living varies much.

Nonetheless, I believe that just like any other profession, Forex Trading Education is as critical when it comes to Living solely on Forex.

It is possible to use forex as your extra income but it is wiser to think again when you want to use it as main way to make money because it will be higher pressure in your trading and also, it will need more money to invest if you want to gain good amount of profit consistently from trading. It is right, traders need good skill of trading and psychology control to trade well but also they need proper capital to use for trading. If you want to gain $100-300 monthly from trading as example so you need to invest at least the same amount or I suggested to invest 2-3 times from your target so you need to prepare $600-900 as capital (if your aarget $300 monthly) to invest.

It is very much possible that a person can earn full time from forex but for doing so he needs to be a very good trader. Because the pressure is huge while earning ONLY from forex trading.

It is very much possible that a person can earn full time from forex but for doing so he needs to be a very good trader. Because the pressure is huge while earning ONLY from forex trading.

Everythings is possible in here , and the wishes all trader are make it happen their goal to make the trades for living , so every day have good income for daily need . No need for huge dream to get money as much as possible just for daily need is enough for me and get its consistency for long

Straight away don’t even think it’s possible but after getting experience it can be.

If anyone will take it as their main job he will become very upset when he sees losses in all his trading. Because you need at least 3 to 4 years to become a good trader before you start making consistent money from forex.

After spending a lot of time with forex trading a trader really gets much money that is enough for spending good life. It is not a fully dependable business but making money is not difficult.

Back