Forex as the main vehicle for making money?

Earning always to be difficult in this business but it does not mean that we can not earn from this business, I would like to say that forex is better than all other online work and it is best source of income, it is my main vehicle of making money.

Forex can be main vehicle for money making for full time traders but for me it is different one. I join forex for extra income. I am getting sound income from it. It is supportive money for me . I not rely totally in forex because I am a part time trader . Forex is my passion as well as best use of my free time

My vehicle for making money was a fiat500 when I was a pizza courier
Unfortunately, I am not earning as much on Forex at the moment :(

My vehicle for making money was a fiat500 when I was a pizza courier
Unfortunately, I am not earning as much on Forex at the moment :(
Make sure you can learn and get knowledge about forex properly before you go with big trades in it.

Forex can be a main earning source for those who do just trading. They not try any other work.. It is their own interest they are making from forex trading . Hope for best future they remain connected to market every day . For me forx is not main vehicle of life. I enjoy forex earning but not totally rely on it.

It is a lot of pressure to have Forex as your main income. I am only starting to make some money now and I find that stressful enough.

Maybe for certain trader that already expert and they know how to making money from forex is like as money making machine, but forex also as risku business, there is no guarantee profit on every trades we made, sometime get failure and sometime get profit is possible occur, so for me this still as part time business but really help to making money online

Its about 8 months I'm practising on Demo account. What scare me is that is stated almost everywhere that only 2% traders are winner and the rest, 98%, loose money. Its really hard to think to be part of the 2%. I have seen that the problem in trading is the mindset (I tried some month ago with a live account and I blow up my money, not to much anyway). I'm trying to develop some cBot (cTrading EA), to esclude me from mindset problem. I'm getting some not bed result I just need to refine the trade closure as I dont like to use on cBots SL (considering the bad habit of some broker to hint it). My cBots signals for entrance is mostly good but the problem is the right closure. Now I'm using some filters to reduce the "noise"...lets see...!!!

Last edited:
Back