Forex as the main vehicle for making money?

Yes, you are absolutely right. You can't regard any risky adventure as the main source of income. And yes , forex less risky than binary options.
I am hear so many broker binary option only scammed people, so trading on binary option that will become enemy is broker itself, so many broker binary option without regulation, forex trading better than binary option because I can use stop loss to manage the risk while on binary option trading based on timeframe

Right now forex is the only way of my earning. Previously I was in stock market. But I have plan for stock market along with forex. It's about knowledge and skills. If you can attain proper knowledge and skills, you can do so many things. Many people are doing.

Yes, forex is the main vehicle of my earning. I was a student when I started this business. I was a part time trader. But I had seen many trader who are doing only forex trading. Then I started full time trading. I devoted my full efforts only on forex to learn and also to earn well. I think now I am enough capable and skill full for doing forex business. Because now I am making continuously some profits.

The main thing is to diversificate your trading (investing) money to avoid a global collapse of your account. Forex trading and investing can be a great source of earnings and main with good stabilized money management.

I am hear so many broker binary option only scammed people, so trading on binary option that will become enemy is broker itself, so many broker binary option without regulation, forex trading better than binary option because I can use stop loss to manage the risk while on binary option trading based on timeframe

Forex is the primary vehicle of my earning. I was an understudy when I began this business. I was low maintenance trader. In any case, I had seen numerous trader who are doing just forex trading. At that point I began full time trading. I dedicated my full endeavors just on forex to learn and furthermore to procure well. I think now I am sufficient fit and ability full to do forex business. Since now I am making ceaselessly benefits from forex.

Now I am also still trading forex as part time business, I have seen if all trader actually having same opportunity to become successful trader, now I am already get earning from forex business and hopefully will success for long lifetime, and forex can bring to make financial freedom, although many trader fail, but if we have good mindset hence we will keep struggle and keep learn

I know that many people earn money on forex quite successfully, they have no the main job. It means that the income from forex is enough for them to live sufficiently despite all the losses.

As for me, forex is more a hobby rather than the way of earning money. However, sometimes I get a good additional income to my main income source.

Personally, I wouldn't expect forex become my main source of profit. And in general, if the source of profit is not stable, it is better not to consider it as the main profit source.

Many traders do consider Forex to be the tool for making money, but not all of them are so lucky. it's better to have a regular profit from Forex.

Back