Forex Assassin

rpaco

Sergeant
Has anyone tried Forex Assassin?
If so please advise what your experience was.

I tried to post this in the correct section of the forum, but it seems that its for moderators only.

cheers :)

In an attempt to keep things organized, the Forex Services Discussion area limits creation of new threads to moderators. Once a thread is created, anyone can post in it.

Is this The Forex Assassin that you are asking about?

???

I was wondering the same thing.....I'm a beginner in the forex game with the exception of using 4xfind me a year ago and losing my shirt. I need an inexpensive way to get good signals. I know the forex is my way to financial independence so i need to get back at it....any suggestions?

In an attempt to keep things organized, the Forex Services Discussion area limits creation of new threads to moderators. Once a thread is created, anyone can post in it.

Yes that's the one, there are no reviews that I could see in the "Reviews" section so I though I would ask in the Forex Software thread.

Cheers
PS Never got on with Robert A Heinlein prefer A E Van Voght, Arthur C Clark James Follett.

Yes that's the one, there are no reviews that I could see in the "Reviews" section so I though I would ask in the Forex Software thread.

Cheers
PS Never got on with Robert A Heinlein prefer Issac Asimov, A E Van Voght, Arthur C Clark, James Follett.

I've set up "requests" threads in the Forex Services Discussion area. For reviews, one can always use the "Submit a site" button in the review area.

Since you asked, I've gone ahead and created both a review area and a discussion thread. These are at

The Forex Assassin | TheForexAssassin.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-software/1865-theforexassassin.html

Personally, I've been reading a lot of Orson Scott Card lately. Heinlein still has the best quote for moderation.
:D

Has anyone tried Forex Assassin?
If so please advise what your experience was.

I tried to post this in the correct section of the forum, but it seems that its for moderators only.

cheers :)

Hey rpaco,

I just recently posted a review about FA on the "Reviews" section of this website, so it should be posted shortly (once the mods take a look at it). I'll keep posting updates there, but if you want more details, send me a note - glad to help!

Matt

It's a very easy to use system and anyone who is looking for an easy and reliable forex trading system, should get the Forex Assassin course.

Back