• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-auto-trader.com

General discussions of a financial company
question under what broker software does it run do u need Metatrade or something
i use metatrde next to my broker software but only for demo
so i like to know how u iimport the software

Greets

Gert
The software runs with any broker that supports MetaTrader4.

Hi all,
i purchased this EA 2 weeks ago and have run it on a demo first. It make 1 trade with a good profit if in 1 week.
I now run it on a live account (microlot, don't like to put too much money in it)
It hasnt open any trade this week eve if Eur/US has going up strong.
But today it opens 1 Buy on Eur/US just on top of the trend...
Not sure if this is very clever... (i have set stoploos 30pips)
Anyway, i will update how it is going soon.

hit stoploos and out.Not sure how much artificial intelligence is in this system But it seems little to nothing.
Sorry for that. Will see what it make the next few weeks.

Attachments

• wrong-buy.jpg
    wrong-buy.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 12
It's sure more than in some of its users. ;)
Care to check the statement I posted?

so you mean this was a clever entry point?
Anyway i will run it on a demo and look what it can do.
And yes i saw your statement, however i only trust my own results.
Updates i a few weeks.

so you mean this was a clever entry point?
What I mean is that every single EA, just like any trader, has both wins and losses. The thing is that for a good EA the total amount of wins exceeds the total amount of losses. However, you don't seem to realize even that.
Anyway i will run it on a demo and look what it can do.
And yes i saw your statement, however i only trust my own results.
Updates i a few weeks.
Here, you can check out my account with Alpari UK in the read-only/investor's mode if you wish:

1. Download the free Alpari MetaTrader4 platform at
http://alpari.co.uk/mt4setup.exe and install it on your computer.

2. Connect to the account, using the following data (to connect, go to "File -> Log in" in the MetaTrader4 menu):

Login: 380601
Password: 6hguznx
Server: Alpari-Demo

Let's see what you have to say now. ;)

What I mean is that every single EA, just like any trader, has both wins and losses. The thing is that for a good EA the total amount of wins exceeds the total amount of losses. However, you don't seem to realize even that.

Here, you can check out my account with Alpari UK in the read-only/investor's mode if you wish:

1. Download the free Alpari MetaTrader4 platform at
http://alpari.co.uk/mt4setup.exe and install it on your computer.

2. Connect to the account, using the following data (to connect, go to "File -> Log in" in the MetaTrader4 menu):

Login: 380601
Password: 6hguznx
Server: Alpari-Demo

Let's see what you have to say now. ;)

I didn't say this is a bad EA. I just note that afhter 1 week of good uptrend it hasn't made any trade, but then, on top of the trend
it has made 1 buy.
Let's look what it can do the next few weeks.
I will look into your account later.( cannot install MT4 on this PC here)

BTW: what stoploos take profit and trailingstops did you set?

Thanks

I didn't say this is a bad EA. I just note that afhter 1 week of good uptrend it hasn't made any trade, but then, on top of the trend
it has made 1 buy.
Let's look what it can do the next few weeks.
I will look into your account later.( cannot install MT4 on this PC here)

BTW: what stoploos take profit and trailingstops did you set?

Thanks
One week and no trades? It's one of the two then: either you have messed up the settings (which you shouldn't have) or you really need to get some customer support because of your inability to operate the robot properly. Either way, it's not the robot's fault - only yours.

there is not much that can be done wrong. If it has made 1 trade means settings should be ok.
I also run others EA on same as well as other accounts (other brokers)
And no, magic number are not the same as on other EA's. (i am not new to EA's) And the whole stuff is running on a VPS and always UP (So no problem of connecting/disconnecting etc)
Anyway. Here are my settings.

Attachments

• settings1.jpg
    settings1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 16
  • settings2.jpg
    settings2.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 14
there is not much that can be done wrong. If it has made 1 trade means settings should be ok.
I also run others EA on same as well as other accounts (other brokers)
And no, magic number are not the same as on other EA's. (i am not new to EA's) And the whole stuff is running on a VPS and always UP (So no problem of connecting/disconnecting etc)
Anyway. Here are my settings.
It really is funny how you continue to insist on 1 trade within two weeks even after I proved the opposite to you by providing access to my account. Don't get me wrong - I'm not saying you're deliberately lying here. What I rather suspect is some kind of a technical problem, either with your VPS or your broker, which you are to figure out if you want the EA to function for you properly.

I also see that you're definitely not using the default settings as you should have - there, the risk factor is not set to 0.

Back