1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Automoney won't cancel

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by William R Macklin, May 24, 2010.

1. William R Macklin

In December 2009 I spent the $4.95 to "take a look" at Forex Automoney's system. I was told I had three days to cancel if I wasn't interested. I took this to mean 3 trading days, so I requested cancellation on the third trading day from my subscription date. A month later in January they charged my CC for $99.90. I went through the cancellation process again and sure enough, in Feb. they did it again. This has gone on month after month with the same result: NO CANCELLATION, no refund and a $99.90 charge on my CC. It happened again today, May 24th, 2010. That's five illegal charges of $99.90. AND THEY STILL WON'T CANCEL MY "TRIAL" or refund my money. It's getting to the point that it becomes economically feasable to pay my attorney 1/2 of what they've taken from me illegally. Is there anything I can do before it comes to legal action? They don't seem to have a phone number, so all my contact with them and clickbank has been by Email. Clickbank is in the middle of all this and, even though I have spoken with them on the phone, they always say they have notified Forex Auto money and they are taking care of the cancellation. Phew - I'm bushed, and upset.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Contact the fraud department of your credit card company immediately. Demand a "chargeback". That will cost them more than what they charged you.

If enough people demand chargebacks, clickbank will drop these guys like a hot potato and credit card companies won't let them accept cards directly.