• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Forex Autopilot

FXNutz

Recruit
Hi.
Recently I picked up a copy of Forex Autopilot and was wondering if anyone knows how to set entrance parameters on the FAP for much better accuracy.
I'm a fairly experienced FX trader but wanted some auto trading options.
I have backtested several parameters on the FAP and made some changes resulting in better trades but none clean up the entrances.
To me... FAP enters almost ALL trades way too early. Some result in HUGE negative PIP counts prior to swinging back positive.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

Mike

The beauty of Forex Autopilot Software is that it allows you to program the software to behave exactly as you want it to by setting a number of trading parameters and then monitoring and optimizing as necessary in order to extract maximum profits for your efforts. In a nutshell, you are basically able to program an income generating robot to do your work for you.

i'm not sure to use autopilot soft
001_07.gif

Back