Status
Not open for further replies.

ForexGTO

Forex GTO Representative
Do you Realise are you Really earning on
Real Money Accounts ???

You are the right place to See How Real Money Accounts Making Money
Forex Benz & Forex GTO

Are you ready to earn real profits through Forex Trading without having to lift a finger ?

What if consistent earnings could happen for you automatically, without requiring any extra time or effort on your part ?

May be you are fed up with countless hours at the computer and want the freedom to enjoy the lifestyle you deserve-but still want to keep active trading

Believe it or not, putting constant profit-making on auto-pilot at Mt4 with Forex Benz and Forex GTO Expert Advisors and then Stepping back to watch the cash roll in Isn't a maybe-one-day dream, It's real, we know, because we have dont it ourselves

What does it means we say Automatic Profits ?

amount.jpg

Those are the kind of results you can experience through our unique automatic forex trading systems:

Forex Benz & Forex GTO

This is what we mean :

Forex Benz

Results from Forward Real Money High Risk Test Account Running at FPA

Gain 276% in 78 weeks Old Real Money Account

Other Accounts

[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]

[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]

Capital Requirements

Forex Benz

<div style="margin:0 auto;width:700px" width="500">
  • X Market or Cent Accounts ( Trade Fort, Robo Forex, Profi Forex, Forex Time, Forex Brokers Inc USD 150 or more

• Nano Lot Accounts ( 0.01 lot equal 100 units of base currency) such as IBFX AU USD1,500 or more

• Micro Lot Broker ( 0.01 lot equal 1000 units of base currency) USD15,000 or more
</div>
Forex GTO

• X Market or Cent Accounts ( Trade Fort, Robo Forex, Profi Forex, Forex Time, Forex Brokers Inc USD 300 or more

• Nano Lot Accounts ( 0.01 lot equal 100 units of base currency) such as IBFX AU USD3,000 or more

• Micro Lot Broker ( 0.01 lot equal 1000 units of base currency) USD30,000 or more
</div>

Forex Benz and Forex GTO ( Running Both in one Account)
  • X Market or Cent Accounts ( Trade Fort, Robo Forex, Profi Forex, Forex Time, Forex Brokers Inc USD 300 or more

• Nano Lot Accounts ( 0.01 lot equal 100 units of base currency) such as IBFX AU USD3,000 or more

• Micro Lot Broker ( 0.01 lot equal 1000 units of base currency) USD30,000 or more
</div>

Still Have QUESTIONS

See What FPA Reviewers Say

Dan Drake, NYC, USA
red_star_full.png
red_star_full.png
red_star_full.png
red_star_full.png
red_star_full.png

I am live from beginning of June, so far gained 29%, one time it went to 12 level basket, but it manage effectively i.e. pretty good, I plan to withdraw all initial investment when it reach to 100% and then play with profit only. It is hard to find best overseas broker for US investors, am currently on Tallinex they are reasonable

Vincent, , Singapore
red_star_full.png
red_star_full.png
red_star_full.png
red_star_full.png
red_star_full.png

Have been using AUDNZD version for a month. Vendor was extremely helpful in setup and most importantly, this EA has been performing very well!

Ammad Naeem, Peshawar, Pakistan
red_star_full.png
red_star_full.png
red_star_full.png
red_star_full.png
red_star_full.png

Why i would give excellent after almost 3 months of use is because..

--> Draw-down was below 7% till end of February with 10% yield on a Low-Risk version which was more than what i expected initially.

-->I like its Basket Model where the trades are in basket and how it closes its basket with bigger gains and lower losses.

--> Last 2 weeks the draw-down was a bit higher bt overall good and slightly more profitable than previous months. At this rate i may get 5% compared to 3.7% and 2.8% the months before it. If 5% is achieved keeping DD below 15% , i think its ok and i may call it a progress.

--> It has never given me amount of anxiousness or i should say anxiety that some of the other EA's give cause i think its low risk version (v72) is quite low risk taker and keeps the account equity under control most of the time.

Martin Goldman, Manhattan, USA
red_star_full.png
red_star_full.png
red_star_full.png
red_star_full.png
red_star_full.png

I am running gto on a cent account broker with $2000. Adding consistently small profits with almost an average of 2.5% to 3.47% per month, drawdown is in acceptable limit below 2 digits. I think this is one of the few making money in this market condition.

Fynn, gabriel lippmann, Luxembourg
red_star_full.png
red_star_full.png
red_star_full.png
red_star_full.png
red_star_full.png

running gto live on 8 pairs
total return to date 9.03%
weekly average return 0.30% to 1.05%
EURUSD is widely traded pair but not sure why gto do not trade. I let ea trade on its way.
happy with results and support

Special Offer

When we talked with the FPA about the special offer for FPA members, they advised only the BEST offer is acceptable for FPA community members.

<div style="margin:0 auto;width:400px" >
  • 30% Special discount
  • Low risk consistent performance & tight stop loss
  • Over 18 months real money results
  • 30 Days Refund Guarantee
  • Free Updates
</div>

What Are You Waiting For?

Grab
Forex Benz and Forex GTO Expert Advisor

Before Doors Get Closed
Life Time License @
MASSIVE Discounts

Forex Benz 1 License

benzregular.jpg
benznew.jpg

Click Here to Buy Forex Benz 1 License @US$122.50 only

Original Price US$175, Discount of $52.50​

Forex GTO 1 License

gtoregular.jpg
gtonew.jpg

Click Here to Buy Forex GTO 1 License @US$136.50 only
Original Price US$195, Discount of $58.50

Forex Benz and Forex GTO 1 License

benzgtoregular.jpg
benzgtonre.jpg

Click Here to Buy Forex Benz and Forex GTO 1 License @US$227.50 only
Original Price US$325, Discount of $97.50

This offer ends at 5 pm, New York Time, on Monday, July 21, 2014.

You can see review pages for ForexGTO and ForexBenz here...

Forex GTO | ForexGTO.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Forex Benz | ForexBenz.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Each review page has links to the FPA Performance Tests towards the upper-right corner.

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA recommends testing all new trading software and methods first on demo accounts and then very small live accounts before risking significant funds.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3e1tt94/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2014-07-21T16:59:59/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

This offer ends at 5 PM, New York Time, on Monday, July 21st, 2014 and comes with a 30 day refund period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back