• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem [FOREX] Beware - Roger Goh Kok Keong

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. A

Private
Hi everyone,

I want to share stories and if anyone is willing to help resolve this issue through legal channels, that help would be very appreciated.

My ultimate goal is to disclose the facts who Roger Goh Kok Keong is, so no one would be cheated by this person. This guy is a person, who does not keep his commitment, although there is evidence in black and white with a stamp seal. And of course, the purpose of this posting is I want to have my money back.

What I state here are the facts with evidence. If this thread disrupts the performance of companies that use the “services” of this man, it is not my business. Please fire Roger from your company and business keeps going.

Here's the story:

In early March 2010, I and some friends agreed to open an account at PT Sinar *** *** Futu*** with the very sweet lure. Incidentally, the marketer is our friend, just call him Mr. X.

Mr. X is working in a trading company and also an education consultant, who is hired by PT Sinar*** Futu***. Mr. X works under the company's owner, who is Roger Goh Kok Keong, in which at that time Roger has not completed the legal issues so no “Roger” name is used in the company. Armed with a 3G DreamWorks International PL (3G Capital Group) based in Singapore, Roger began to search for clients.

With Roger’s promising style, proving that he always won in forex transactions, and his GUARANTEE that the money deposited only will suffer maximum loss of 20% (see Statement of Intent which was signed by Roger), we then open a trading account on March 8, 2010 on behalf of Mr. E (one of my friends who volunteered his name to be used).

Mr. X got intensive training from Roger before he played our money and his trading activities were supervised by his superior, Roger. Some positions that were suggested by Roger ultimately led to our loss position.

What makes me mad is the ingratitude of the Roger who had made the statement that will return the remaining 80% of our money by the deadline of 30 June 2010. Here is an email from Roger on June 30, 2010 in which he requested an extension of time in the D-day (e-mail is copied as it is by changing the name of Mr. X, Mr. E and me (Mr. A) for the privacy and security reason). The statement "All three friends that shared this account can attend our Basic Level training for free" makes me smile to myself. After thinking over and over again, how Roger could provide training to us where our loss position in the trading account is due to Roger's own stupidity that took wrong positions.

Statement of Intent said:
RevStatementofIntent.jpg
Email from Roger Goh (30 June 2010): said:
Hello Mr. E,
How are you? First and foremost my apologies for my absence in Jakarta this week because of my hectic business projects requiring me to be in Singapore, Malaysia and China; however I am scheduling myself to be in Jakarta next week. Hopefully we can meet then.
Reference to the above-mentioned account, I am requesting an extension of 1 more month (July) to meet the recovery of 80% of initial investment equity for the above-mentioned account as agreed. Please read below the justification, my commitment and objective:
Justification
- The account was passed to me at a position which is critical but I am confident of recovering;
- Unfortunately the June commencement of the World Cup in South Africa has caused the market to be less active and very little trading opportunities for me, I believe July will be a much more volatile market and a lot more opportunities for me to do recovery;
Commitment
- To show my commitment, I will inject monies into the above-mentioned account to facilitate the recovery;
- All 3 friends that shared this account can attend our Basic Level training for free;
- We will provide 3 months of advisory services to all (i.e. those who attended the Basic Level training) to assist your trading
Objective
I believe and trust that we both want to realize the investment and profits returns. With this win-win objective in mind, I hope you agree to my request.

Yours faithfully
Roger Goh
After we negotiate, we decided as below that was emailed by Mr. E to Roger:
Reply from Mr. E (2 July 2010): said:
Dear Roger,
I have spoken to my partners, and we are sorry to say that we do not agree upon your request.

First and foremost, the extension to June 30th was already the third that we have granted. So far, we have not received satisfaction.

Secondly, today is already July 2nd, it is past the agreed settlement date. If this request was going to be presented to us, we think that it should have been done at least before the settlement date of June, 30th. We have requested information on how settlement will take place since the end of last week, and there had been no response. The day you emailed should be the settlement day, but instead what we received was another request for an extension. We believe we have given you ample opportunities.

Regarding your commitment to inject, we would like to know the amount you have in mind. Especially in the past month of June, we have been closely monitoring the trading that has taken place, and given the performance so far, we do not prefer to dwell much longer. In our minds, and as a show of goodwill from your side, the capital injection should bring the portfolio to at least 80% of the initial capital.

We grant you an extension for the settlement to Wednesday, July 7th, 2010. By this date, we require the funds of Rp. 120,000,000 to be deposited in our account by whatever means necessary. By law, you have agreed to return Rp. 120,000,000 on June 30th, 2010.
If by July 7th we have not received settlement, then we will have no choice but to proceed by legal means, which we do not prefer. We still believe that a businessman of your stature will simply require a gentlemen’s agreement.

Regards,
Mr. E
Here, Roger has begun to dodge his promise by saying "As far I understand from Mr. X is I had committed to make good your trading acct mentioned above to 80% of your initial investment by 30th June 2010”.". Whereas in the Statement of Intent (attached), Roger has promised to return our money without any conditions.
Reply from Roger Goh (5 July 2010): said:
Dear Mr. E,

Reference to your email below, I believe there's a miscommunication between us. As far I understand from Mr. X (name is censored) is I had committed to make good your trading acct mentioned above to 80% of your initial investment by 30th June 2010. Moreover I only took over the trading acct in June and this will be my 1st n last time to request for an extension. As I mentioned earlier in my email to you that it's unfortunate that the market did not allow me much opportunities to fulfill the recovery in June, thus the request for an extension.
I hope this clarifies any misunderstanding, however please allow me to show you in this week, how your trading acct will change for the better.

Regards,
Roger
Once again Roger requested more time and we were patient enough to give him time until the end of July 2010.
Reply from Mr. E (5 July 2010): said:
Dear Roger,

You have until the end of July to fulfill your promises. How and when are you going to facilitate the addition of funds into this account?

Regards,
Mr. E
On 6 July, Roger replied:
Reply from Roger (6 July 2010): said:
Dear Mr. E,
Thank you for your understanding and I will advise you accordingly when the funds is ready to be injected into your trading account.

Regards,
Roger
Since there is was news, Mr. E sent an email to Roger on 21 July 2010 asking Roger’s promise in the end of July 2010:
Email from Mr. E (21 July 2010): said:
Dear Roger,

Hope all is going well with the trading of our account.

As you know, it is nearing the end of the month which means it is closer to our settlement date. I hope you would fulfill our agreement in due time.

Meanwhile, please update us on our current account position. Strangely I have not received any daily reports for the past weeks. Your update would be most appreciated.

Regards,
Mr. E
For the umpteenth time, Roger requested more time and now he asked for the payment to be divided into several periods.
Reply from Roger (30 July 2010): said:
Dear Mr. E,
As today is the settlement date for the above-mentioned account, I am proposing the repayment schedule to your group :
repayment over 10(ten) installments on 15th and 30th of every month over 5 months with the 1st repayment on 15th Aug.

Please provide your bank details for me to wire the repayment into your account.

Regards,
Roger
Mr. E replied to Roger:
Reply from Mr. E (2 August 2010): said:
Dear Roger,

Thanks for your confirmation regarding the repayment.

I would like to propose a faster period of 4 installments over 2 months. I would prefer to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks for your confirmation about this.

Regards,
Mr. E

Continued on the next page...

[FOREX] Be Careful Roger Goh Kok Keong

It is illogical that Roger faced financial difficulties where the information I know he got paid about S$20,000 per month. The statement of “I can continue trading and so long the trading account is making money” was bull****, he did not do any trading for these past few months.

Reply from Roger Goh (12 August 2010): said:
Dear Mr. E,

Sorry for my late reply to your email below. I understand that you would like to settle this matter ASAP, I had the same thought as well. Unfortunately my present financial situation would not allow me to fulfill your request unless you would allow me to repay you the 1st installment and keeping your trading 910702 alive. I can continue trading and so long the trading account is making money, you can withdraw from the account but leaving the balance of USD2k each time after withdrawal. We might be able to expedite the repayment process.

Btw I still have not received your bank details for the 1st installment to be wired to you.

Regards,
Roger
My friend, Mr. E was too patient. Here is an email from Mr. E:
Reply from Mr. E (13 August 2010): said:
Dear Roger,

Please try your fullest to fulfill the repayment in half your suggested time. If you have financial difficulties it is possible that we have difficulties as well. Please be considerate to the situation of others as well.

My bank details are:

--Censored--

regards,
Mr. E
Since there was no news for more than a week, then Mr. E sent an email back asking the progress:
Email from Mr. E (24 August 2010): said:
Dear Roger,

Please inform me of your plans on depositing. As you have promised, the first installment should already be wired.

Regards,
Mr. E
From here I call Roger the coward. This guy has made to many excuses. Maybe it is because he was condemned by God. I hope Roger was really sick, else he would have got a severe sickness, such as AIDS. From here I was really annoyed with ROGER THE COWARD.
Reply from Roger the coward (31 August 2010): said:
Dear Mr. E,

Apologies for my late reply as I was down with illness over the past 2weeks. I am planning to remit RP24mil to u for the 1st n 2nd installment plus another RP20mil for you to agree with me that you will put this RP20mil into your 910xxx account with Sinarmas. I am hoping you will keep that account active so that I can continue trading.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards,
Roger
Mr. E was still very patient and Roger was really a coward!!!
Reply from Mr. E (31 August 2010): said:
Dear Roger,

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Ok I will anticipate the remittance of 44mil into my account of which 20mil is to be transferred into 910xxx.

Please let me know when you have remitted the funds for me to confirm.

Regards,
Mr. E
Still patiently asking the payments promised by Roger:
Email from Mr. E (2 September 2010): said:
Dear Roger,

How are things going?

Regarding the first and second installment + fresh funds for the trading account, when can I expect it to be wired to me? Please your confirmation for me to cross check.

Regards,
Mr. E
I think Roger the coward really got AIDS or maybe because he is condemned by other people, he often got sick.
Reply from Roger the coward (5 September 2010): said:
Hello Mr. E,
I just arrived back in Singapore, will sort out my funds situation and will update you very soon. Apologies for the delay.

Cheers
Roger
Mr. E sent two e-mails on September 7, 2010 to meet:
Email from Mr. E (7 September 2010): said:
Dear Roger,

Please advise when you will make the transfer.

Regards,
Mr. E
Email from Mr. E (7 September 2010): said:
Dear Roger,

Further to my below mail, when are you returning to Jakarta? I would like to propose a meeting to discuss this matter in greater detail.

I would like to sort out this issue ASAP.

Regards,
Mr. E
From the date of 7 September there was no news until 23 September, Mr. E sent email with feeling upset:
Email from Mr. E (23 September 2010): said:
Dear Roger,

Where is my money??

Regards,
Mr. E
Again, Roger the coward apologized. Just imagine, the founder and director of a large investment firm in Singapore, has repeatedly apologized and cannot keep this own promise. Never ever deal with this businessman. He has lied to many of his business partners.
Reply from Roger the coward (25 September 2010): said:
Hello Mr. E .......thousand apologies, am arranging it. Just got back to Singapore and will update u soonest. working out my JKT trip in Oct. Will update u for meet up.

Regards,

Roger
We were all furious and Mr. E sent an email with a tone of anger.
Email from Mr. E (29 September 2010): said:
Dear Roger,

Apology no accepted. Too many excuses already. Nowadays what is stopping you from transferring the money from Singapore??

I want my money NOW!

Regards,
Mr. E
I did not see any good faith from Roger to return the money in accordance with the agreement that he has signed. Then on 23 November 2010 I sent an email to Roger the coward:
Email from me (23 November 2010): said:
Dear Roger,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am one of the investors, who chip in money in this investment. I have been a silent investor, but since there is no progress on our money, I have to make a move.

I have read your emails to Mr. E and I would like to see your commitment which was made almost half a year ago. We have given enough time and yet we do not feel the trust we have given to you is being used properly. We have not seen your good faith to solve this issue.

I give you time until the end of this month and I expect to see the money wired in to Mr. E’s account. There is no excuse this email cannot reach you because I know u have blackberry in your hand. I am sure the amount of money you have promised is nothing compared to the risks you bear if you fail to pay.

We are waiting for your confirmation, else we will proceed with legal action.

Regards,

Mr. A
There was no respond from Roger the coward, then I sent an email again:
Email from me (29 November 2010): said:
Roger,

U have 2x24 hours before I blow this to public. I am serious, your reputation in Singapore, Malaysia (where u cheat on the other investors), and Indonesia will be down to hell.

Mr. A
Roger the coward replied on 1 December 2010. Same way, he just replied on the last day of the D-day. What a coward! See the word "RISK" deliberately enlarged by him. Roger thought we were all stupid enough regarding the risks involved in forex investment. If there was no guarantee of 20% max loss, we would not have played on the forex instrument.
Reply from Roger said:
Mr. A,

Let me put the matter in the right perspective before you act rashly:
(1) you invested in a HIGH RISK instrument called Forex trading and I hope whoever introduce the opportunity to you had specified it very clear to you about the RISK involved.
(2) I have not guarantee or promised any returns of your investment, again whoever introduce you had made that promise, please refer back to the referral.
(3) I did a personal goodwill attempt to assist your trading account but unfortunately it did not turnout as planned due to unforeseen circumstances. However I have not given up the opportunity to do so but I will require more time as I have a few biz projects that needs my immediate commitment.

As we are approaching the new year 2011, I still hope to have the opportunity to work with Mr. E n possible u. If both of you would like to discuss your investment in a more rational way, I am happy to listen.

Hope the above explains and clarified the matter. I wish both of you well.

Regards,
Roger

We were fed up with his excuses and now he was making excuse that we played on an instrument with a high risk. What a director with a small brain. His mouth is like a toilet, just keep talking without fulfilling what he said. We sent an email back to him that very day.
Reply from Mr. E and me said:
Dude, we understand that forex trading is a high risk investment instrument. That is why we have you signed the agreement on a stamp duty. Please refer on the agreement you signed, if you don't have one, I can scan and email it to you.

We also see the promises u made to inject money in our account and return the 80% of the initial investment with certain timelines and according to my humble math, you have failed to do so.

For the past few months, Mr. X and I tried to contact you but there was no reply. I guess we have given enough soft ways to you but all failed. So here comes the hard ones.

We can use the agreement and email responses as evidence in the court. We will post your name and your holding company's name in the largest forex forum in Indonesia and Singapore so public knows who you are. We conclude you can gamble your reputation just for US$ 15,000.

So the last deal I have discussed with Mr. A is giving you time until 10 December 2010 to wire the US$12,000 balance to my account.

Regards,

Mr. E and Mr. A

I do not know maybe this coward has lost his mind and is in mental sickness?
Reply from Roger said:
Hello Mr. E,

May I know what agreement on a stamp duty that I signed? Please scan n email to me. Thanks.

Regards,
Roger
Reply from me (6 December 2010): said:
<<<<Statement of Intent>>> ---- Document attached on the first page

Again, the coward did not give any respond. Maybe he cried to his mom. We sent the document he requested. I hope he has not committed suicide jumping from his apartment in Singapore. The names below are the names of his partners. Philip and Paul are Roger’s brothers, who were established a company in Indonesia. The difference among Roger and them is Philip and Paul have more shame. Roger the coward is truly a Singaporean sissy.
Email from me (10 December 2010): said:
Roger,

This is a final reminder before I release the email to Wang Zheng Dong
at Royalsea Capital, Gary Geng, Philip and Paul.

Do not put yourself into the risks.
Since there was no news, I sent an email again to him. I also wanted to check whether he was still alive.
Email from me (16 December 2010): said:
Dude,

Recent twitter (ridzgoh) update was on 12 December 2010 and u didn't reply email?

Scared enough huh??? Hey, this is nothing NRIC number S1618915D holder..

I will post some more.. How much are you willing to lose?
On 21 December 2010, I sent an email again to him:
Email from me (21 December 2010): said:
Hey coward,

Chicken out??
You are famous now man! Everybody knows u.. Later on, I will publish
on the web that u have stolen JFLennon training material.

See how u can defend your reputation..

Merry Christmas!

--
Regards,

Mr. A
There was no reply from fraudster, on 25 December 2010, I sent an email again to him:
Email from me (25 December 2010): said:
Roger,

Did u go to church? U don't have to, u know.. Or maybe u go to many churches this year to wipe your sins?

It is sad to know that a Director did not fulfill the promise and try to avoid. Hope the money u promised us, is useful to heal your family's sickness or yours. Or maybe to educate your children so he won't become like his father. A pitiful liar and coward.

May the money be blessing!
On 25 December 2010, I also sent e-mails to Wang Zheng Dong at Royalsea Capital (Roger’s business partner), Gary Geng (Roger’s business partner), Philip and Paul (Roger’s brothers). In my email, I also sent a copy to Roger:
Dear all,

I have been trying to contact Roger since for the past few weeks. The
last email I got from him is dated on 4 December 2010.

I am afraid he has killed himself due to his inability to fulfill his promise.

I have posted his act on forums. Here is the link:

[FOREX] Hati-hati sama Roger Goh Kek Keong - Penipu WN Singapura - CariGold Forum

If you guys have any information on him, please email me...

Thanks

--
Regards,
Mr. A
On 27 December 2010, there was a reply from Gary Geng (Roger’s business partner):
Email from Gary (27 December 2010): said:
Dear Mr. A,

In your email exchange with Mr. Roger, you mentioned that Mr. Roger had signed an agreement on a "Stamp Duty". Could you please send me a copy of that agreement?

Thanks,
Gary
I replied:
Email from me to Gary (27 December 2010): said:
Dear Gary,
Thank you for the reply..

Herewith I send you the scan result of the Statement of Intent.

Please tell me if you need our correspondence with him during the past few months.

Thanks
Gary replied quite fast:
Dear Mr. A,

Thanks for your quick response. It is my understanding that your investment is with another investment officer at the beginning. Why did Mr. Roger sign such an agreement with you and what did he get by signing such an agreement?

Cheers,
Gary
Gary asked:
Dear Mr. A,

By the way, how did you get my and wzd's email?

Cheers,
Gary
I replied:

Dear Gary,

I have got your email address from one of the employees that worked for Roger Goh in Indonesia.

Dear Gary,

Yes it is correct my investment was with another officer, who is also my friend.
He was under Roger. Roger asked him to find clients. As a friend, I wanted to help my friend but I do not want to have high risks. So here comes the agreement between Roger and us (the money is not merely mine, but there are some other friends joining).

Roger was very confident that he could make profit in forex trading. That is why he agreed to sign the paper. But in the end, he never fulfilled his promise.

I know this matter has nothing to do with you, but I hope Gary can help us.

Thank you..
Respond from Gary:
Dear Mr. A,

How much has been lost (US$150K?)

Gary
I replied:
Dear Gary,

Nope drop one zero.. It is $15,000, but we have remaining balance around $1,700.

Small money for Roger, but quite significant money for us, the fresh graduates.
Respond from Gary:
Dear Mr. A,

Is the holding company Roger used "3G Dream Works"?

Regards,
Gary
I replied:
Dear Gary,

No, he legally does not use "3G Dream Works" in Indonesia.

But he refers himself as a representative / founder / director in 3G Dream Works.
Respond from Gary:
Dear Mr. A,

Thank you very much for sharing information with me.

Regards,
Gary
I replied:
Dear Gary,

You are welcome. If you could help, that would be very much appreciated.

Is there any way I can grab his attention?
Respond from Gary:
Dear Mr. A,

I wish that I could help. Has he contacted you since you sent out the email to me and others yesterday?

Regards,
Gary
I replied:
Dear Gary,

Nope, last email was on 6 December 2010, when he asked for the scan result of the letter he signed.
If you could help, please do so.

Thanks

I do not know maybe this coward has lost his mind and is in mental sickness?
Reply from Roger said:
Hello Mr. E,

May I know what agreement on a stamp duty that I signed? Please scan n email to me. Thanks.

Regards,
Roger
Reply from me (6 December 2010): said:
<<<<Statement of Intent>>> ---- Document attached on the first page

Again, the coward did not give any respond. Maybe he cried to his mom. We sent the document he requested. I hope he has not committed suicide jumping from his apartment in Singapore. The names below are the names of his partners. Philip and Paul are Roger’s brothers, who were established a company in Indonesia. The difference among Roger and them is Philip and Paul have more shame. Roger the coward is truly a Singaporean sissy.
Email from me (10 December 2010): said:
Roger,

This is a final reminder before I release the email to Wang Zheng Dong
at Royalsea Capital, Gary Geng, Philip and Paul.

Do not put yourself into the risks.
Since there was no news, I sent an email again to him. I also wanted to check whether he was still alive.
Email from me (16 December 2010): said:
Dude,

Recent twitter (ridzgoh) update was on 12 December 2010 and u didn't reply email?

Scared enough huh??? Hey, this is nothing NRIC number S1618915D holder..

I will post some more.. How much are you willing to lose?
On 21 December 2010, I sent an email again to him:
Email from me (21 December 2010): said:
Hey coward,

Chicken out??
You are famous now man! Everybody knows u.. Later on, I will publish
on the web that u have stolen JFLennon training material.

See how u can defend your reputation..

Merry Christmas!

--
Regards,

Mr. A
There was no reply from fraudster, on 25 December 2010, I sent an email again to him:
Roger,

Did u go to church? U don't have to, u know.. Or maybe u go to many churches this year to wipe your sins?

It is sad to know that a Director did not fulfill the promise and try to avoid. Hope the money u promised us, is useful to heal your family's sickness or yours. Or maybe to educate your children so he won't become like his father. A pitiful liar and coward.

May the money be blessing!
On 25 December 2010, I also sent e-mails to Wang Zheng Dong at Royalsea Capital (Roger’s business partner), Gary Geng (Roger’s business partner), Philip and Paul (Roger’s brothers). In my email, I also sent a copy to Roger:
Dear all,

I have been trying to contact Roger since for the past few weeks. The
last email I got from him is dated on 4 December 2010.

I am afraid he has killed himself due to his inability to fulfill his promise.

I have posted his act on forums. Here is the link:

http://www.carigold.com/portal/forums/showthread.php?t=196604

If you guys have any information on him, please email me...

Thanks

--
Regards,
Mr. A
On 27 December 2010, there was a reply from Gary Geng (Roger’s business partner):
Dear Mr. A,

In your email exchange with Mr. Roger, you mentioned that Mr. Roger had signed an agreement on a "Stamp Duty". Could you please send me a copy of that agreement?

Thanks,
Gary
I replied:
Dear Gary,
Thank you for the reply..

Herewith I send you the scan result of the Statement of Intent.

Please tell me if you need our correspondence with him during the past few months.

Thanks
Gary replied quite fast:
Dear Mr. A,

Thanks for your quick response. It is my understanding that your investment is with another investment officer at the beginning. Why did Mr. Roger sign such an agreement with you and what did he get by signing such an agreement?

Cheers,
Gary
Gary asked:
Dear Mr. A,

By the way, how did you get my and wzd's email?

Cheers,
Gary
I replied:

Dear Gary,

I have got your email address from one of the employees that worked for Roger Goh in Indonesia.

Dear Gary,

Yes it is correct my investment was with another officer, who is also my friend.
He was under Roger. Roger asked him to find clients. As a friend, I wanted to help my friend but I do not want to have high risks. So here comes the agreement between Roger and us (the money is not merely mine, but there are some other friends joining).

Roger was very confident that he could make profit in forex trading. That is why he agreed to sign the paper. But in the end, he never fulfilled his promise.

I know this matter has nothing to do with you, but I hope Gary can help us.

Thank you..
Respond from Gary:
Dear Mr. A,

How much has been lost (US$150K?)

Gary
I replied:
Dear Gary,

Nope drop one zero.. It is $15,000, but we have remaining balance around $1,700.

Small money for Roger, but quite significant money for us, the fresh graduates.
Respond from Gary:
Dear Mr. A,

Is the holding company Roger used "3G Dream Works"?

Regards,
Gary
I replied:
Dear Gary,

No, he legally does not use "3G Dream Works" in Indonesia.

But he refers himself as a representative / founder / director in 3G Dream Works.
Respond from Gary:
Dear Mr. A,

Thank you very much for sharing information with me.

Regards,
Gary
I replied:
Dear Gary,

You are welcome. If you could help, that would be very much appreciated.

Is there any way I can grab his attention?
Respond from Gary:
Dear Mr. A,

I wish that I could help. Has he contacted you since you sent out the email to me and others yesterday?

Regards,
Gary
I replied:
Dear Gary,

Nope, last email was on 6 December 2010, when he asked for the scan result of the letter he signed.
If you could help, please do so.

Thanks

Well here the story continues, on 28 December 2010, Roger sent an email through his email roger@3gcapitalgroup.com. Usually he sends emails from ridzgoh@hotmail.com:

Email from Roger the coward(28 December 2010): said:
Hello Mr. A,

This is Roger that I believe you are trying to contact. I have read your postings and I would need your help to assist me to recall what actually had happened to your 'investment'. I hope to have your assistance so that we can get to the bottom of this subject and settle the issue once and for all, please help me by providing answer of Yes or No to the following questions:

- you, Mr. A, Mr. E and Mr. L (my friend who also invested in the account) are friends of Mr. X?
- I have never met you, Mr. A, Mr. E and Mr. L and we do not know each other except through Mr. X?
- Mr. X introduce/share the futures education/opportunity with all of you?
- you invested Rp150mil in Sinarmas Futures by opening a Futures trading account under Mr. E’s name around March 2010 through Mr. X?

That's all for now Mr. A, I will need further assistance from you after you have answered the above questions. Thank you for your help.

Roger Goh
I replied:
Email from me to Roger (28 December 2010): said:
Roger,

It has been a while, yet you reply from 3gcapitalgroup email.

First of all, you're still not taking me seriously. Instead of taking
action for settlement or at least arranging a 6-month-late settlement
as you lawfully promised, you are still trying to work and talk your
way out of this. I hate people playing games with me.

Secondly, if you need your memory refreshed, kindly open up your
email-box or go to the forum links I gave you. All the information you
will need to "settle this once and for all" is there. I can even
forward you the messages if you need them. Those emails will tell u
very clearly that these questions are irrelevant in any way; you
yourself have communicated to us that this is YOUR responsibility --
in YOUR own words, YOUR promises, YOUR name signed on the contract, no
one else. So why is it that you trying to blame shift to someone else
TODAY?

Regards,
Mr. A
Starting now, Roger sent emails from roger@3gcapitalgroup.com (weird isn’t it??):
Email from Roger the coward(28 December 2010): said:
Mr. A,

I have no time for games and I have no idea who Mr. E n u had been communicating with in the hotmail account that was used by me previously to communicate with casual friends. I am unable to access it for many months since and I suggest you too stopped communicating with the hotmail account.

The questions that I need to refresh my memory may be irrelevant to you but it will help me. Will you be willing to cooperate by providing the answers to my queries?

Roger
This person pretended to be stupid that he had not received emails in hotmail. What a pathetic excuse.. What a coward!!!

Email from me to Roger (28 December 2010): said:
Roger,

Too bad your excuse does not make any sense. Check your inbox starting
23 November 2010, I cc-ed every email to your 3gcapitalgroup email.

Regards,
Mr. A
On the same day, there was an email from Gary to me:
Email from Gary (28 December 2010): said:
Dear Mr. A,

Has Roger contacted you yet?

Regards,
Gary
I replied:
Email from me to Gary (28 December 2010): said:
Dear Gary,

Yes he emailed me this morning.

Did you ask him to contact me?

Thanks a lot if you did so.

Then Gary replied:
Dear Mr. A,

You are welcome. Is the first officer's name Philip?

Regards,
Gary
Here I started to feel strange why Gary asked the officer’s name, he obviously knows that Philip is the brother of Roger. Then I replied to his email:
Dear Gary,

What do you mean the first officer?
Then Gary replied:
The officer whom you originally gave your money to
I replied:
The money was given to PT Sinar*** Futu***, who is affiliated to Roger's company.

After that Gary never contacted me again. Again Roger the coward, he began to convince us that he had never received emails from me at 3gcapitalgroup and he could not access his hotmail account. In every email I sent to him, I always cc-ed into his account in 3gcapitalgroup:
Email from Roger the coward (28 December 2010): said:
Mr. A,

I do not have any of your emails from 23 Nov to my 3gcapitalgroup. I only have the one dated 25 Dec.
I have had enough with this guy. He has made to many excuses:
Reply from me to Roger the coward (28 December 2010): said:
Roger,

Please settle your promise on the statement of intent.. I do not want
to publish all your personal information to the public.

Enough said that you did not receive the email in your 3gcapitalgroup.
Again excuses from him :
Reply from Roger said:
Mr. A,

First and foremost I do not know you or the 2 persons on the letter and from no where my personal information was publicly published! Worse of all I was branded by you as a cheater!

You expect me to settle this issue based on your letter?
I have had enough with his stupid excuses :
My Reply to the coward (28 December 2010): said:
Roger,

Refer to the attached statement of intent.

I believe in the "Achievements to date include" in your CV, you have
established a wholly-owned company in Indonesia, namely: PT Tiga G
Manajemen Kapital.

I am waiting for your good faith until today. Else, I will post some
more to other forums.

Thanks
At the night time, he still made excuses :
Reply from Roger said:
Mr. A,

Since you mentioned about good faith, can you please let me know who provided the statement of intent to you since I have never met you or your friends and do not know all of you?
He wanted to blame my friend, Mr. X. From 25 December 25 2010, I always cc-ed the email correspondence to Mr. X. Why Roger asked too many obvious questions:
My reply to Roger the coward (28 December 2010): said:
Roger,

Why are you asking the obvious?
Don't pretend to have amnesia.
And why are you still asking irrelevant, blame shifting questions instead of actually trying to work out a settlement deal with me?
You have until tomorrow morning before I post more on your personal information. And believe me, I'm only touching the surface right now.

Updated as per 3 January 2011.

Who is Roger Goh Kok Keong?

Who is Roger Goh Kok Keong?
Roger1.jpg
Roger2.jpg

Roger3.jpg

Roger4.jpg

Full Name: Roger Goh Kok Keong
Date of Birth: 17 October 1963
NRIC Number: S1618915D
Passport Number: G0512335D
Address: Block 673, #11-669, Hougang Ave 8, Singapore 530673
Tel: +65 96811687
Twitter: Roger Goh (ridzgoh) on Twitter and Roger Goh (fxroger) on Twitter
Yahoo Messenger :

Linkedin: Roger Goh profiles | LinkedIn and my.linkedin.com/pub/roger-goh/16/211/B09 - Malaysia
Others: Roger (Roger Goh) Goh: Trusted Opinion
Please Log In
Email: ridzgoh@hotmail.com and roger@3gcapitalgroup.com

A Little Bit on his CV:

Founder, Director
3G Dreamworks International Pte Ltd April 2006 – present
Established and consolidated a team of experienced ex-banker, financial consultants and ex-senior managers to provide the financial services to investors.
Achievements to date include:
o Established a joint-venture company (3G Capital Holdings Pte Ltd) registered in Singapore with companies from China and from United States, namely: Shanghai Royal Sea Capital Co Ltd and Red Ridge Capital LLC
o Established a joint-venture company (Royal Sea (Wuhu) Management Co Ltd) registered in China with companies from China and from United States, namely: Shanghai Royal Sea Capital Co Ltd, Wuhu Construction Investment Co Ltd and Red Ridge Capital LLC
o Established a wholly-owned company in Indonesia, namely: PT Tiga G Manajemen Kapital
o Secured the distributor rights of Global Private Communication from Canada for Asia (13 countries).
As an Entrepreneur, Forex Trader and trainer, who understand the importance of wealth management and have a passion to educate our young generation on financial management. Had conducted various training and seminars in Asia, particularly Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Hong Kong.

Last edited:
Are you sure this is the best approach to get to this guy? I got ripped off and was tempted to post family info on the guy but his family did not do anything to me so I didn't. I know in the U.S. you could get in trouble for doing that kind of thing, I understand your frustration just be careful.

Are you sure this is the best approach to get to this guy? I got ripped off and was tempted to post family info on the guy but his family did not do anything to me so I didn't. I know in the U.S. you could get in trouble for doing that kind of thing, I understand your frustration just be careful.

Thanks for reminding

Mr. A,

I do not understand - why didn´t you start legal action right after the first silly excuse of Roger? Whenever withdrawal problems occur with any financial institution, further discussion is absolutely useless. Taking those criminals to court is the only measure which might help - perhaps.... :mad:

Mr. A,

I do not understand - why didn´t you start legal action right after the first silly excuse of Roger? Whenever withdrawal problems occur with any financial institution, further discussion is absolutely useless. Taking those criminals to court is the only measure which might help - perhaps.... :mad:

Hi Stony,

It is because he is in Singapore and I am in Indonesia.

Bringing the case to the court will take more time and cash. I prefer ruining his reputation by posting in an open forum to spending more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back