• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem [FOREX] Beware - Roger Goh Kok Keong

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw Roger,

How do you manage to know it was not I, who signed the statement of intent??

I erased the two parts on the first page..

It means you know with whom you signed the paper!!!!

To Mr. A

Well, from what i read so far, and with my years of experience in legal firm (sorry cant tell the years of working as it will reveal my age, OMG, im old enough to give advise here..), There is totally no valid legal case against Roger for few reasons;

1) You and your silent investors did not PERSONALLY hand over the money to Roger or witness Roger trade your account.

2) You and your silent investors did not PERSONALLY witness Roger signing the letter of intent. He can simply deny the letter (which could be fake signature, my 10 yrs old son can also fake Mr Obama signature too.. ops.. hope you guys cant guess my age).

3)You should know one of the correct way is to get letter notarize by public notary with proper stamp n seal. Otherwise, any private agreement between parties subject for arbitration n cant use as a legal document.

4) You also have no evident to prove that so called Roger's hotmail belongs to him, (i have emm... 10 over hotmail accounts and few yahoo n gmail accounts too..opps, i use it mainly to play FB games..keke), so it could be true that Mr.X created the account or like what Roger said, being hacked.

5) I suspect you being play out by your 'friend' Mr. X. (Hate to say this, friends cannot be trusted nowadays). You should really go after Mr. X who is the only one communicate with you and trade your money and tell you all the story of letter, forex and Roger (Roger could be guilty or could be innocent in this case but Mr X is confirm GUILTY, as he planned all this and traded your money and now still no hear from him, run away??

6) As for Roger, if you want to continue do business in Indonesia, you better obey local law, you need to have license from authority in order to handle investor's money.

In conclusion, Your Honor, this case have no concrete evidence against the subject Roger, Mr A would need to have valid evidence before proceed his claims.. keke.. case close for now, lets move to next scam thread...

Mr. X will be in this forum soon. He is out of town.

From your statement Ms KPOH, how can I assure that you are not Roger's clone?

How can you assume "You and your silent investors did not PERSONALLY witness Roger signing the letter of intent. He can simply deny the letter (which could be fake signature, my 10 yrs old son can also fake Mr Obama signature too.. ops.. hope you guys cant guess my age)"?
There was a "Witness" column being signed.

so it could be true that Mr.X created the account or like what Roger said, being hacked The email account ridzgoh@hotmail.com is confirmed Roger's. I have checked with Roger's partner.

As for Roger, if you want to continue do business in Indonesia, you better obey local law, you need to have license from authority in order to handle investor's money.
A lot of people will be very happy if Roger came to Jakarta. Many face the same problems, but unfortunately they do not have the written agreement.
Check this out:
http://www.detiknews..com/read/2011/...-tahun?9911022
It may happen to Roger Goh

Dear all
I have been trying hard to figure out what is this Andi Kieputera (Mr A) is trying to do, as I probe further I found some interesting facts as follows:
- Andi is NOT any of the signatories in the Statement of Intent, so he is totally irrelevant to this letter. Although he claimed he is one of the investor, honestly, I have my doubt now.

How did you know that it was not Andi who signed that agreement

I only see your name in the pic on the first page.
Mr. A already erased the investment owner and witness name

Btw Roger,

How do you manage to know it was not I, who signed the statement of intent??

I erased the two parts on the first page..

It means you know with whom you signed the paper!!!!

Yes, no doubt that it was he who signed the letter and still holds that agreement

1) You and your silent investors did not PERSONALLY hand over the money to Roger or witness Roger trade your account.

2) You and your silent investors did not PERSONALLY witness Roger signing the letter of intent. He can simply deny the letter (which could be fake signature, my 10 yrs old son can also fake Mr Obama signature too.. ops.. hope you guys cant guess my age).

3)You should know one of the correct way is to get letter notarize by public notary with proper stamp n seal. Otherwise, any private agreement between parties subject for arbitration n cant use as a legal document.

4) You also have no evident to prove that so called Roger's hotmail belongs to him, (i have emm... 10 over hotmail accounts and few yahoo n gmail accounts too..opps, i use it mainly to play FB games..keke), so it could be true that Mr.X created the account or like what Roger said, being hacked.

1. if right, it was his fault indeed
but fraud still fraud, for whatever reason

2. But Roger still holds that aggrement lol
why is he still keeps that letter if it was not his signature

3. For some transactions, not all of them need proper stamp n seal from public notary, and the document still legal.

4. Roger has admitted that it was his email
but he 'argued' that his email had been hacked or sabotaged

I got Andi's email in my company's domain mailbox on 25Dec 2010 and I duly replied him on the 28Dec. Any conversations before that date was his conversation with a hotmail account that I admit was sabotaged. I have no idea who had been communicating with them. I did the logical thing, with the help of Microsoft support after finding out what Andi had posted in the forum, to close the account so as to deter anyone sabotaging it and cause further damage to me.

5-6. Agree

Last edited:
I would not vote that the case is closed.....

"Andi is NOT any of the signatories in the Statement of Intent, so he is totally irrelevant to this letter. Although he claimed he is one of the investor, honestly, I have my doubt now."

1.How did you know this? That it was not Mr. A's signature on that note with it blacked out, he only said it was Mr. E after you made this post.

2.Why initially would you say the letter was "questionable" and not outright fake if you knew for a fact you did not sign it?

These are puzzling questions. While I do see how Mr. X could perpetrate a scam here also, some of your statements Roger seem to imply you knew something about this letter. I do not know Jakarta law but if it is some kind of written agreement signed and witnessed by parties it should have some legal validity. A notorized letter would have been better I must admit....

As Pharaoh put it....paging Mr. X, Mr. X. Does Mr. X have any tangible proof he recieved the trading direction from Roger?

The facts

Andi,
You such a liar !! You totally forgotten that you had replied to my company domain email address on 29 Dec attaching the scanned copy of the Statement of Intent with these guys (God knows who they are) name Ephraim (Investor Owner) and Lukas (Witness) with signature on it. That's how I know your name and signature is nowhere to be found in the letter.

And you are so rude and unethical in this forum, you post this in an open forum and how dare you insult fellow contributor into this forum by calling them names!? Are you getting impatient because the comments are jeopardising you plot towards achieving your objective?

To vincam, when I received the scanned copy of Statement of Intent, it came as a shock to me that someone will do something like this. I have to understand and analyse the motive, so I took the step-back approach.

To LaRijke, another fact is: the scanned copy of the letter is the only thing I have in my possession. I DO NOT have the original letter.

To LaRijke, another fact is: the scanned copy of the letter is the only thing I have in my possession. I DO NOT have the original letter.

Maybe yes you do, but not impossible if you had both of them

Now we have to wait to hear what Mr. A would say about your 'claim'

Roger, I suspected that might have been the case after I posted that and remembered he had sent the image to you, so that part is cleared up at least I believe.

Did you send Roger an unaltered letter Mr. A?

Mr. A, we really need Mr. X at this point to refute what Roger is saying. He is the only witness to the signing by Roger and the only one claiming to have been in direct contact with him. Who was the witness on the letter? Do you know that person and did they witness Roger sign it or just Mr. E?
(Paging Mr.X, Mr. X please pick up the courtesy phone)

Just for a moment think if it is possible that Mr. X solicited the funds from you and your friends with a forged letter of intent. Traded your funds and lost them, then perhaps had access to the hotmail account and replied to you through it to stall you until he could recover the funds. Is any of that theoretically possible?

I know you CC'd Roger's 3G address and I don't have an expaination of why these would not get to his mail, the same mail he eventually responded from, that is pretty odd.

I think Mr. A simply not accepting the fact that he was cheated by his 'friend' Mr. X.

This case is pretty straight forward as Mr. A and his silent investor never met Roger before but Mr. A blaming Roger lost his money by believing what Mr. X whom is the actual person should be responsible for their money.

Maybe i should give a simple scenario to Mr. A: If you bought an expensive watch from a salesman, and he shown you all the fake certificate to prove the origin of the watch, and later you found out the watch is imitation, do go after the salesman or the supplier of the watches to the salesman?

In your case, you choose to trust the salesman n you go after the supplier of the watch, and the supplier claim he did not supply any of the fake watch nor the certificate. Lol..

My point is, it doesnt matter what Roger said is real or bluff, the real person you should be after is Mr. X. He is responsible for your money isnt it as he sold you the 'dream' and not others. In fact, you should sign the letter intent with Mr. X as you dealing with him n he is actual person trading your money. Lesson learnt?

Lets be more objective in dealing with money. If you invest money in a bank, n the bank lost your money, and push the blame to his trader and ask you go after the trader instead, it simple doesnt make sense right?

Anyway, i just heard a bigger scam in this JF lennon company too.. hmm.. should i start another thread?? keke..

"Maybe i should give a simple scenario to Mr. A: If you bought an expensive watch from a salesman, and he shown you all the fake certificate to prove the origin of the watch, and later you found out the watch is imitation, do go after the salesman or the supplier of the watches to the salesman?"

This is a good analogy if and only if the salesman knew the certificate and the watches were fake. That is the question here at this point. If the salesman did all he could to assure the watches were real, he is not the scammer, the supplier of the watch would be, and while you would still be angry at the salesman he is not the scammer. That's where we are at, either Mr. X or Roger is the scammer, all based on what happened between the two if anything. But until we hear from Mr. X and his side of the story I don't think a solid conclusion could be drawn as to who is the scammer.

While Mr. X bears responsibility to resolve the situation as he was the trader and he possibly obtained the letter, he is not necessarily the scammer and that is what Mr. A is looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back