• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem [FOREX] Beware - Roger Goh Kok Keong

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
To LaRijke,
There's still possibility that the fraud was conducted by Roger

NO, based on what Mr. A had provided so far. Yes, if Mr. A and Mr. X have other concrete proof.

Yeah, we are not police here, so stop act like devil advocate.

Thats my comment and what this forum is for, you have any problem with that? if you dont have other more constructive comments here, i suggest u just be viewer instead.

Lol, but what if the salesman was shown the certificate, which he believed real because the supplier told so?

If the salesman only believe what he think and hear from the supplier and fail to do his due diligent to verified and ensure the cert from supplier are real genuine, then he is ignorance n definite cant run away from his responsibility.

You invest your funds into a bank because the 'bank name', not his trader right?? Likewise with Mr. A, he invested his money because theres an assurances from Roger, not just because Mr. X.

Would you invest your money to something you not familiar at all or someone you dont know and never met before? if you do, then you are definitely a gambler and dont deserve the money. Mr. A invest the money because of Mr. X, not roger who he had never met before. Likewise for the 'bank', you invest because of the brand name or the trust you have with the 'bank', even though you do not know the bank's trader, when thing goes wrong, you go after the 'bank', not their trader. (Or maybe you are the kind of gambler who cant afford to lose?)

To Mr. X,
Great to hear your reply and you sounded sincere and genuine. You could be the victim of the crook businessman, but like you said, even if its the case, it doesnt make you a free man. Damage has been done and you also learn your lesson. You can report to police for commercial crime but you may not get back the money at the end as the trading account name is not under roger nor his company right?

To Roger,
Please reply to Mr. X comment.

To LaRijke,

NO, based on what Mr. A had provided so far. Yes, if Mr. A and Mr. X have other concrete proof.

I think Mr. A simply not accepting the fact that he was cheated by his 'friend' Mr. X.

So, stop saying the facts
you, me and the others still don't know what the real facts

Thats my comment and what this forum is for, you have any problem with that? if you dont have other more constructive comments here, i suggest u just be viewer instead.

Is your comment more constructive than mine, so I do not not allowed to express my opinion in this forum?

yes, i have problem with that.
On one hand you say that we are not police in here, but on the other hand Your opinion is too blame the reporting party, even judge this case as if you know the real facts.

I'm just trying to balance your opinion :D

If the salesman only believe what he think and hear from the supplier and fail to do his due diligent to verified and ensure the cert from supplier are real genuine, then he is ignorance n definite cant run away from his responsibility.

Lol, once again you play as devil advocate in here.
it is not salesman's responsibility, but supplier's responsibility who provide false certificates.

Salesman's responsibility just selling, not to ensure original or not the goods' certificate he sells.
That is not the his domain, but supplier's domain.

Would you invest your money to something you not familiar at all or someone you dont know and never met before? if you do, then you are definitely a gambler and dont deserve the money. ----------------
Likewise for the 'bank', you invest because of the brand name or the trust you have with the 'bank', even though you do not know the bank's trader, when thing goes wrong, you go after the 'bank', not their trader.

So you agree with my statement that
You invest your funds into a bank because the 'bank name', not his trader right?? lol

Gambler??? pls don't run away from your analogy that you use first.
Or you just realized, that you use a very weak analogy lol

Mr. A invest the money because of Mr. X, not roger who he had never met before.

Here we go, you play as devil advocate once again and judge this case as if you know the real facts.

Pls quote me the statment from Mr. A so you assume that Mr. A invest their funds just because Mr. X, not because of the guarantee letter from Roger.

And Roger, pls reply what Mr. X wrote...
it getting more interesting :p

Last edited:
Salesman's responsibility just selling, not to ensure original or not the goods' certificate he sells.
That is not the his domain, but supplier's domain.

LOL..OMG, from this statement i can tell you r such a ignorant guy. Hope you not in sales line or else a lot of people will suffer from what you sell them. And pls dont just quote partial of my statement and pls read whole sentence and know what im trying to refer.

Anyway, i shall not go into any argument with someone who only has that level of intelligent, will drain my energy with him n doesnt help in this case. Will only reply to those who has more constructive comments.

Would you invest your money to something you not familiar at all or someone you dont know and never met before? if you do, then you are definitely a gambler and dont deserve the money. Mr. A invest the money because of Mr. X, not roger who he had never met before. Likewise for the 'bank', you invest because of the brand name or the trust you have with the 'bank', even though you do not know the bank's trader, when thing goes wrong, you go after the 'bank', not their trader. (Or maybe you are the kind of gambler who cant afford to lose?)

I'm sort of with you here although there seems to be some contradiction.

There are lots of investments happening all the time where you don't meet the person directly investing your money. If you purchase a mutual fund I'm pretty sure very few people meet with the fund manager to see what he has to say, he could feed you a line of lies anyways and you would have to dig very far to find out if they were being deceptive. Most people will not do this and trust that regulators and such are keeping track of the legality and safety of the funds, I'm not sure this is gambling.

In your bank analogy in this statement, I am with you. I view Roger as the brand name, the "bank", he was the owner/operator of the company with the reputation and Mr.X as the trader. He was just an employee of Roger's, i.e. an employee of the "bank". Just like the salesman at the front desk of the bank that says "this fund we have here has been returning 20% a year, you should invest in it" Then the "bank" loses all your money, is the salesman at the front desk really responsible? Yes Mr. X physically traded the account but if it was under direct "bank" direction he is not at fault to me.

Dear all,

I am waiting for RGoh (Roger Goh)'s comment here..

I have sent him an email to roger@3gcapitalgroup on Wednesday, 2 February 2011, but until now he has not made any reply.

I am sure he has a blackberry connection and I believe he has read my email.

Roger, show yourself up here!

Paging for RGoh (Roger)..

No reply until now?

Moderators, can we take conclusion on this case?

Agreed vincam. In fact, in any investment, there is always risk involved. Very often we invest because we trust the 'brand', regardless a person or a company, but we normally tends to forget the risk involve. And most of the sales done through relationship than rationale, that's why in sales, there factor in 'entertainment budget' for their salesman to building relationship with client. We all know today, one of the most successful sales strategy is through word of mouth from someone close. Thus, i know Mr. A invested because of relationship with Mr.X and what being told rather than roger whom he never met before. (i was once a victim of similar case, i invested more than US100k to someone i personally know with PROVEN track record and also linked up by a very good friend. At the end, i lost everything too. This friend promised to help me trade back but after 1 year plus, nothing done.. sigh)

But Having said that, a lot of crook businessman making use of such knowledge and conduct illegal business. If Mr.X is right, then this roger pretty know what he is doing by avoiding being directly involve using real name and direct witnesses.

Roger, if you reading this, please clarify things.

LOL..OMG, from this statement i can tell you r such a ignorant guy. Hope you not in sales line or else a lot of people will suffer from what you sell them. And pls dont just quote partial of my statement and pls read whole sentence and know what im trying to refer.

Anyway, i shall not go into any argument with someone who only has that level of intelligent, will drain my energy with him n doesnt help in this case. Will only reply to those who has more constructive comments.

Me ignorant guy?
I guess its a compliment from an arrogant ignorant person
Thanks lol

I'm not a sales, but I understand how to run a business and what happened on the field.
Not like you who don't know what supplier's domain, and what salesman's domain.
I think you also have never heard of this so-called Job Desk lol

And yes dear, do not dare argue with me, because your intelligence level is lower than me, which is reflected from your weak statement and analogy:D....
But i think it came from your arrogant stupid nature.

Anyway, You have just quote partial of my statement too Ms. Intelligence

In your bank analogy in this statement, I am with you. I view Roger as the brand name, the "bank", he was the owner/operator of the company with the reputation and Mr.X as the trader. He was just an employee of Roger's, i.e. an employee of the "bank". Just like the salesman at the front desk of the bank that says "this fund we have here has been returning 20% a year, you should invest in it" Then the "bank" loses all your money, is the salesman at the front desk really responsible? Yes Mr. X physically traded the account but if it was under direct "bank" direction he is not at fault to me.

You got the point Vin.
Thats what i try to explain to this Ms. Intelligence ^^

Mr. A said:
Dear all,

I am waiting for RGoh (Roger Goh)'s comment here..

I have sent him an email to roger@3gcapitalgroup on Wednesday, 2 February 2011, but until now he has not made any reply.

I am sure he has a blackberry connection and I believe he has read my email.

Roger, show yourself up here!.

Hmmmmm, after i read your and Mr. X last statement, i dont think Roger has the courage to show himself up here again

Last edited:
I think another thread entitled, " Ms KPOH vs LaRijke, subcase to Mr. A vs Roger Goh/Mr. X" would be appropriate here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back