• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem [FOREX] Beware - Roger Goh Kok Keong

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was think more like we need a large bucket of icy cold water to keep the situation cool....: )

Mr.A, my honest opinion is that Roger Goh is ignoring you.

For you to recover any money which you think is owed to you, I think it will have to come through the legal system (probably in Singapore as I don't think Roger will go to Indonesia without a court extradition order which will not be easy to get in the first place)... You will have to prepare your case well if you intent to go in that direction.

All the best!

For you to recover any money which you think is owed to you, I think it will have to come through the legal system (probably in Singapore as I don't think Roger will go to Indonesia without a court extradition order which will not be easy to get in the first place)... You will have to prepare your case well if you intent to go in that direction.

All the best!

Thanks a lot for your advice and support :)

If there is no response from RGoh in 1 x 24 hour. Again, I will forward this link to his partners..

His reputation is in his hands.

All the best!

I agree, you have an uphill legal battle ahead of you for sure, but for the purposes of this forum unless RGoh makes some kind of a response to Mr. X's post I think it is safe to say for future people to steer clear of him...

The facts

Hello everyone......looks like I am missed here !
Anyway wishing everybody in this forum to have Best of Health, Good Fortune & a Prosperous New Year !!
I have not access the Internet since I had been spending time with my family which I treasured most. It's a long festive holiday.
So I am back and definitely not running away......

Responding to Mr X.
Now that RGoh has acknowledged his acquaintance and professional relationship with me, I believe that it is safe for me to put myself forward; he can’t deny our acquaintance.
Since the start of this posting I HAVE NOT deny our acquaintance and professional relationship, in fact we all have been waiting for you to be in here since you are the cause of it. At least now I know you are the unhappy ex-staff.

For the record I am still very much in contact with existing staff in the Indonesian company that we had invested interest. As mentioned in my earlier post I do not see the need to explain how the company operates; however individuals (incl my brother) are being appointed certain position with a job description. We expect the individuals to fulfill their job including you. Your job as a marketer is to introduce the education program, surely you do have my track record because you are supposed to market me as a trainer not an account manager.

The fact is I DID NOT trade your friend's account, you did!

RGoh, hands together for u. U DO know how to make up fiction...
I am no scriptwriter and it's a fact, unfortunately I was a victim of such real case and sadly it was an Indonesian cheater. That's why I am always on my guard.

Back to the Statement of Intent, I would like to know were you being pressured by your friends to produce that letter?

Relating to JF Lennon, we parted association 1 year back and quoting Ms KPOH, I will be more than glad to fill my contribution (if a new post is created) as what kind an institution it is presently. I am glad they had stated my disassociation with them....thank GOD!! take a look at the link, for the traders here.....you be the judge!

All the best!
I had seek legal advise here and the fact is I can't take action against the Mr A n Mr X because both of them do not have their names and signatures in the Statement of Intent !! I pity those 2 guys whose names and signatures appearing in the Statement of Intent.

I agree, you have an uphill legal battle ahead of you for sure, but for the purposes of this forum unless RGoh makes some kind of a response to Mr. X's post I think it is safe to say for future people to steer clear of him...
Dear vincam, now that I had responded with more facts, I hope you will withdraw your last statement. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't think this is really in question, we know that Mr. X traded the account, by his assertion it was under your direction and you state this was not the case. There is really no way for us sitting over here to know which is true and I suspect if Mr. A wants to pursue it, it will take some legal wrangling to bring it to a close. He says he has other witnesses but that is for a court of law, not for us to decide over here. Both sides have weighed in and others can read the posts and decide what to do about it, I think we have probably heard all there is to hear about this case since now it is just down to who is telling the truth, you or Mr. X.....and my lie detector is in the shop getting repaired so for me I can't really weigh in on either side. If this goes to court one way or the other hopefully someone will keep us updated on the outcome... :err:

Hello everyone......looks like I am missed here !
Anyway wishing everybody in this forum to have Best of Health, Good Fortune & a Prosperous New Year !!
I have not access the Internet since I had been spending time with my family which I treasured most. It's a long festive holiday.
So I am back and definitely not running away......

Responding to Mr X.

Since the start of this posting I HAVE NOT deny our acquaintance and professional relationship, in fact we all have been waiting for you to be in here since you are the cause of it. At least now I know you are the unhappy ex-staff.

For the record I am still very much in contact with existing staff in the Indonesian company that we had invested interest. As mentioned in my earlier post I do not see the need to explain how the company operates; however individuals (incl my brother) are being appointed certain position with a job description. We expect the individuals to fulfill their job including you. Your job as a marketer is to introduce the education program, surely you do have my track record because you are supposed to market me as a trainer not an account manager.

I am no scriptwriter and it's a fact, unfortunately I was a victim of such real case and sadly it was an Indonesian cheater. That's why I am always on my guard.

Back to the Statement of Intent, I would like to know were you being pressured by your friends to produce that letter?

Relating to JF Lennon, we parted association 1 year back and quoting Ms KPOH, I will be more than glad to fill my contribution (if a new post is created) as what kind an institution it is presently. I am glad they had stated my disassociation with them....thank GOD!! take a look at the link, for the traders here.....you be the judge!

I had seek legal advise here and the fact is I can't take action against the Mr A n Mr X because both of them do not have their names and signatures in the Statement of Intent !! I pity those 2 guys whose names and signatures appearing in the Statement of Intent.

Dear vincam, now that I had responded with more facts, I hope you will withdraw your last statement. Thank you.

​RGoh,

Good to see you back here. It has been a while. I tried to contact you via email but u never replied and it is such a coincidence that u replied a few hours after I sent the link to your partners.

I still would like to see your comments on the similarities Mr. X's brought up on the wordings you used. The replies from ridzgoh@hotmail.com are substantial because once it is proven that you were the one who sent it, then the case is over. The above reply does not add any fact. Would you please start reading over the posting from page #1??

Kinda weird that you left your account "hacked" (as per your excuse) for more than six months. As long as I know, you were once an IT Director in a reputable bank. How could an-ex IT director leave his account in an "open position"?

I have also done my homework, and found out that all replies from your hotmail were sent from Singapore (gotcha!).

To JF Lennon, if you are reading this, be careful with this Andi. You could be his next target.
Look at Roger, trying to blameshift the issue. Roger, Mr. X and I really have overestimated your inteligence. At first, you reprimand JFLennon and now you are "attacking" JFLennon.. Unbelivable! I guess Mr. X is right, you are a true coward!

About JFLennon issue, I had a telephone conversation with the CEO few weeks ago. He asked me if I knew your current position. The Company has looked for you through their lawyers. Why don't you give them a call or go to their office? It is a one-call or a-few-mrt stations away, isn't it? For sure, I will repay your mrt coins or phone calls, then you do not have to run away to settle your phone bills.

I guess the case is hanging there, and you are just a chicken, stating nonsense and denials. The audiences may have taken conclusions on who you are, and of course, audiences, please distribute this information.

Again I state, BEWARE - ROGER GOH KOK KEONG!

Last edited by a moderator:
Quoted from JF Lennon Institute of Financial Science

Disclaimer: JF Lennon & Associates Pte Ltd (JFL) does not endorse any third party (individual and organization) to conduct its courses or include any of its proprietary strategies in their course. JFL advises everyone to beware of any individual or school that offers to teach JFL’s strategies for just a fraction of JFL course fees. Such individuals and schools do not have the technical expertise to offer any support should any amendment to the strategy are needed to adapt to the ever-changing market condition. We appreciate any vigilance on your part to contact us if such activities are in existence.

Public Notice : The following personnel are not authorised to represent nor are they linked, directly or indirectly to JF Lennon and Associates Pte Ltd. In any event, JF Lennon & Associates Pte Ltd is not responsible for any damages and/or liabilities linked to them.

Ex-Management
Mr. Benjamin Song (As of 1st September 2009).
Mr. Laurence Howe Yong Peng (As of 1st January 2010)

Ex-Franchisee
Mr. Roger Goh Kok Keong (As of 1st September 2009).

How come Roger never replies???

Roger, do you need me to announce to your partners again and then you reply??

I still need your response on Mr. X's statements and facts..

Tik tok tik tok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back