• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem [FOREX] Beware - Roger Goh Kok Keong

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. A, you keep threatening to reveal Roger to his partners. Either the partners care or they don't. Either Roger cares if you talk to them or he doesn't. Why not just get it over with and send the whole story to them?

Mr. A, you keep threatening to reveal Roger to his partners. Either the partners care or they don't. Either Roger cares if you talk to them or he doesn't. Why not just get it over with and send the whole story to them?

I did email to them sergeant.. it was few hours before Roger replied in this forum, then he did reply after I sent the link..

Well I guess he needs time to make up another story..

So...

After posting a "chicken-lost-his-head" post -- rambling about nothing and everything without any meaning or addressing anything but just to save himself from shame as his partners were emailed on the same day, RGoh has once again decided to make a run for it I guess...

Just in case you're reading this RGoh,
Hope you do realize that JF Lennon's legally after you in Malaysia, and we're legally after you in Indonesia. As soon as one of us finds the right channels, you can bet that you'll be legally liable in Singapore as well.
It's just a matter of time, so don't think that you can hide there forever...

How far are you gonna keep running..?
Why spend the rest of your life in hiding..?
Why stress yourself to create all these new lies everyday..?
Why won't you just settle this the easy way and be done with it..?

I guess RGoh has run away..

Such a coward.. Gentlemen, please pass this info to your friends, families, and relatives.. Never ever do business with this guy...

Dear all who are kind enough to generously contribute into this forum,

..And RGoh, you should know this too: What you did has damaged friendships of over 10 and even 15 years. You and your brother’s quest for wealth sacrificed people; not just me, but also 2 other marketers who hold an accumulated total of 10+ clients. We all had to watch as your brother’s trades cleaned out the accounts dollar-by-dollar, and the fast heartbeats became so painful after a while. But what you did wasn’t any less bad – i had to find out from my clients that their account balances were not even enough to trade another lot with. What were you thinking..? I analyzed your positions for days, and could not even figure out what the crap you were doing; and you know what, not even your brother could!.
I think you all missed a very important point in Mr X testimony: HE DENIES EVER TRADING THE ACCOUNT. He admits he was some kind of marketer selling the investment scheme, but he clearly says Roger the Coward and his brother were the ones actually trading ALL 10 ACCOUNTS marketed by himself and 2 other marketers he was in contact with. At the very least, his statement is that he was a mere spectator watching the accounts balances go down. If he ever entered a trade, it was like a passive transmission belt.

He adds that he can show the trading record of the 10 accounts all show the same losses pattern. Since he couldn t control in any possible way the accounts of the other 2 marketers, he can easily prove his point ( that he did not actually trade or at least didn t use any discretionary power in managing the accounts )

The e-mail exchange with Roger the Coward also shows admission that it was first Roger s brother, then Roger himself who traded the account. For example Roger would say something like "I took this account in already a pretty bad shape but I have good hope to recover etc "

Vincam gave as much credibility he could to Roger in order to be impartial. He stretched his imagination to accept as in the realm of possibilities an extricate plot of forged signatures, hacked e-mail accounts and what not. Maybe people should reflect about all the practical difficulties. We re not in a John Le Carré novel here when spies can do such complicated web of deception and maintain it over a long period.

I can believe somebody can hack an e-mail account, but how do you prevent the rightful account holder to access it himself and read the messages ? You d have to change the password. What message would the other guy get ? ...Invalid password. What would a NORMAL person do then ? Nothing ? For 6 MONTHS ? The " conspirator " would have to be very confident that Roger would do NOTHING to fix the matter....a long shot for any conspiracy. Also, keep in mind that it is an easy task to trace the IP address and approximate geographical area of an e-mail. Roger s career involved IT expertise: he should know. Let him say here if he d accept to have that done for those e-mails he denies writing. Wait...how stupid of me....Roger will OF COURSE also say that Mr X could take an airplane to Singapore, steal Roger s laptop and later carefully put it back on Roger s desk each time he hacked the e-mail account...and all of us will accept that as possible....remotely possible.

BTW Roger has stopped responding in the forum after Mr A. did mention that he traced the e-mails to Singapore. Well done, Andy !

I will not make a long demonstration about the other absurdities in Roger s version.Let s just say that the investors and their unfortunate friend/marketer have in their favour the accents of truth and the simplicity of their own version of events.

Roger the Coward, on the other hand, sounds like a con man and pathological liar inventing the most wonderful stories with an infinitely small statistical probability of being the truth in order to talk his way out of trouble.

Guilty

Last edited:
Dear all who are kind enough to generously contribute into this forum,

..And RGoh, you should know this too: What you did has damaged friendships of over 10 and even 15 years. You and your brother’s quest for wealth sacrificed people; not just me, but also 2 other marketers who hold an accumulated total of 10+ clients. We all had to watch as your brother’s trades cleaned out the accounts dollar-by-dollar, and the fast heartbeats became so painful after a while. But what you did wasn’t any less bad – i had to find out from my clients that their account balances were not even enough to trade another lot with. What were you thinking..? I analyzed your positions for days, and could not even figure out what the crap you were doing; and you know what, not even your brother could!.
I think you all missed a very important point in Mr X testimony: HE DENIES EVER TRADING THE ACCOUNT. He admits he was some kind of marketer selling the investment scheme, but he clearly says Roger the Coward and his brother were the ones actually trading ALL 10 ACCOUNTS marketed by himself and 2 other marketers he was in contact with. At the very least, his statement is that he was a mere spectator watching the accounts balances go down. If he ever entered a trade, it was like a passive transmission belt.

He adds that he can show the trading record of the 10 accounts all show the same losses pattern. Since he couldn t control in any possible way the accounts of the other 2 marketers, he can easily prove his point ( that he did not actually trade or at least didn t use any discretionary power in managing the accounts )

The e-mail exchange with Roger the Coward also shows admission that it was first Roger s brother, then Roger himself who traded the account. For example Roger would say something like "I took this account in already a pretty bad shape but I have good hope to recover etc "

Vincam gave as much credibility he could to Roger in order to be impartial. He stretched his imagination to accept as in the realm of possibilities an extricate plot of forged signatures, hacked e-mail accounts and what not. Maybe people should reflect about all the practical difficulties. We re not in a John Le Carré novel here when spies can do such complicated web of deception and maintain it over a long period.

I can believe somebody can hack an e-mail account, but how do you prevent the rightful account holder to access it himself and read the messages ? You d have to change the password. What message would the other guy get ? ...Invalid password. What would a NORMAL person do then ? Nothing ? For 6 MONTHS ? The " conspirator " would have to be very confident that Roger would do NOTHING to fix the matter....a long shot for any conspiracy. Also, keep in mind that it is an easy task to trace the IP address and approximate geographical area of an e-mail. Roger s career involved IT expertise: he should know. Let him say here if he d accept to have that done for those e-mails he denies writing. Wait...how stupid of me....Roger will OF COURSE also say that Mr X could take an airplane to Singapore, steal Roger s laptop and later carefully put it back on Roger s desk each time he hacked the e-mail account...and all of us will accept that as possible....remotely possible.

BTW Roger has stopped responding in the forum after Mr A. did mention that he traced the e-mails to Singapore. Well done, Andy !

I will not make a long demonstration about the other absurdities in Roger s version.Let s just say that the investors and their unfortunate friend/marketer have in their favour the accents of truth and the simplicity of their own version of events.

Roger the Coward, on the other hand, sounds like a con man and pathological liar inventing the most wonderful stories with an infinitely small statistical probability of being the truth in order to talk his way out of trouble.

Guilty

Dear MichelAnge21,

Thank you for your comment.

As of now, Roger never replies to this forum and email to his roger@3gcapitalgroup.com account.. Maybe he is trying to make a new alibi saying his corporate email has been hacked..;)

Bump so people can read it again.

As Mr. X said "Roger always hides behind computer screen".

He did go online in YM messenger, but has no nuts to approve my request.

Where is Ms. Kpoh? Saw from "her" statistics that "she" was only interested in this thread.

Online.jpg

YM is online, but never reply..

Invitation has never been accepted.

This shows Roger Goh Kok Keong is a real coward, parallel to Mr. X's statement..

Maybe this ex IT Director does not understand how to reply through YM..

Oh my God, a stupid IT director.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back