Forex Billionaire ...??

I think every business has its own success story, in stocks has own success story, in the marketplace has own success story, more in forex, they have own success story, George Soros is the one, Paul Tudor Jones, I often hear this name, Grace cheng, and more.
Exactly everyone has their own success story, but it’s not true that only trading on stocks can make you a billionaire. Thank you for giving such nice examples, these persons are real examples who have made real and huge profits by forex trading.

Exactly everyone has their own success story, but it’s not true that only trading on stocks can make you a billionaire. Thank you for giving such nice examples, these persons are real examples who have made real and huge profits by forex trading.
You are welcome, I think we all have the same opportunity but have a different capacity to reach the word "success" although not become billionaire, at least we can live from forex business, its already very something.

I believe that you can become anyone you want and not only with a help of forex trading. If we speak about this activity I personally don't think that there are any ways to become a billionare due to trading. You have to do active investing activities. You know that people are announced as billionaries and they actually have no this billion it's just a totality of all their assets.

Moreover, there is no difference between brokers if you wish to become a wealthy man, broker is the last thing you need to bother about.

The reason of impossibility to become a billionare is a restrictions from brokers, to withdraw a billion you will be obliged to pay taxes and to give a small share of your money to brokers.

Maybe there are cases when people became billionare just because of trading, but I didn't meet such ones.

Don’t know about that mate I think it’s very unlikely to become a billionaire trading forex alone. Maybe somebody has but I’d be very surprised if that was true.

Hello, excuse me , i want to ask about forex billionaire because in mycountry there are heat video about forex. The Youtuber is Businessman said that we cant become rich in forex and a lot of billionaire in the world are rich from stock

The questions are :
1. Could we become billionaire by forex trading ?
2. If we can what broker we could use to achieve that ?
3. If its impossible to become billionaire by forex trading, whats teh reason ?

Thank you
You can make some good moneyvif you out in the time and the money

Theoretically, it is possible to become a billionaire trading forex, but I cannot remember anyone who earned a billion only through trading forex.
Personally, I do consider forex trading to be a first step to become a billionaire. It is a good way to earn some decent budget in order to start some investing projects. Investing doesn't really make sense, you you've got several thousands of dollars. It will take too long for you to start making some tangible profits, while forex trading is completely different in this sense. Forex is also associated with much pressure which a trader experiences every day, so, maybe the vast majority of people who are on the verge of being a billionaire just simply get tired of such an activity.

Forex billionaires are real. It's true.
But if you want to become a billionaire, you have to work hard for a very long time. I would say it may takes 5-10 or even 20-30 years. Everything depends on your skills, faith and workaholism.
Everything is possible.
But the more you earn, the more you can lose. Don't forget forex is forex. :rolleyes: You need to be prepared for losses. And in spite of everything, try futher.
Wish you luck. ;)

Don’t buy into the hype too much, as many of these Forex gurus lie to you and want to convince you that it’s easy to get rich. It is possible to become a billionaire because it’s happened before, but it’s difficult and would take time. You’re more likely to make some profits as you expand your trading knowledge and perfect your strategy. I wouldn’t bank on becoming a billionaire, but wouldn’t say it couldn’t happen either. You would also need to choose a trustworthy broker with competitive costs, but a lot of it comes down to your personal trading choices.

I don't expect to become a billionaire from the forex business, but I will be very grateful when able to cover daily life necessities for the family, and because forex remains risky, still treat as part-time only.

The profit potential is limitless but the skills required and the capital are out of most people's reach. You need to move up the levels slowly. You need to have other incomes to make sure you're not putting pressure on yourself while trading. Focus on putting one foot in front of the other and take it slowly then see where you end up

Back