Forex Billionaire ...??

Truer words have never been spoken :)
This is not really true. If you show great results year over year and attract big investors you can actually reach billions by starting with less than 1 million $. However you can't expect to do that without setting up an hedge fund or something similar and by trading in the CFD market. You will likely have to move to currency futures/forward market to trade bigger volume.

This is not really true. If you show great results year over year and attract big investors you can actually reach billions by starting with less than 1 million $. However you can't expect to do that without setting up an hedge fund or something similar and by trading in the CFD market. You will likely have to move to currency futures/forward market to trade bigger volume.
Definitely possible, how to shift the name and maybe take part in a big contest like FTC 2022, and winning the contest may attract investors to look at trading performance during the years, the hard part in trading is how to get consistent trading profit.

Do you notice that only one person, only briefly answered him.
Brother, the true answer here is nobody from the respondents really know.
Your question might be more valid than you know... because on bigger ticket plays, maybe broker stops providing leverage (would make sense) - if so and when - I don't know; they could start some shady play... there could be some otherwise unknown limits.
And finally maybe at such levels the liquidity problems might begin and you might affect the market.
Your question is valid. All the respondents here want to act smart "risk that, trade steady, ..." they repeat the same anthem they heard someone else repeating, and it's okay... but I understand your question.

Unfortunately, I do NOT know anyone who has made huge money in forex.
My friend had a 2 mil account and he was making 200k and losing 200k a day in average until he blew the account completely.
Again, I don't know why... but my personal story is bigger than any story I have heard here anyone share... which gets me wondering... is here only the lowest of the low in the trading world or what am I missing?

Hello, excuse me , i want to ask about forex billionaire because in mycountry there are heat video about forex. The Youtuber is Businessman said that we cant become rich in forex and a lot of billionaire in the world are rich from stock

The questions are :
1. Could we become billionaire by forex trading ?
2. If we can what broker we could use to achieve that ?
3. If its impossible to become billionaire by forex trading, whats teh reason ?

Thank you
Yes we can but probability of such outcome is close to zero. It means that if you have no experience you will likely blow out your account quickly. However as your knowledge and experience grows you start to earn consistently.

Naturally, like humans when they showed easy earning, hence will be tempted or interesting to try out, but before rush jump to forex trading, knowledge and experience are actually important to get more understanding, there is a free demo account provided by the broker, here forex trading is a risky investment product, more leverage maybe booster profit but also increase the risk.

forex billioners....are they exist?
Hm. I can't claim about forex billionaires, but there are bunch of investors these days who started off with buy/sell activity approximately in the previous century in 70-80s. Wall street, everyone knows about this place. The place where trading started prosper. I know some people who started working as brokers those times and they had solid amounts of money, which let them become investors and these days they're billionaire. Ofc, idk them personally :D
I just have read plenty of biographies and their books where they described their trading path in details. It's quite a sufficient contribution into trading activity development. I mean books. Traders have to pay attention to books and various articles by professional traders or investors.

Investment funds are run by billionaires. The main activity of such funds takes place in the financial markets, including FOREX.

Well, it’s a wrong mindset! Suppose, you you learn top level of programming languages, the surely you can earn enough money by coding! Same here, if you are able to learn the Forex trading properly then surely you can earn money here! But don’t try to make quick money here since, there is nothing like easy money in Forex!

Back