Forex Billionaire ...??

I would stop getting hung up on becoming a billionaire. Some traders do make serious money but it's a small percentage. Often they are people who have come from money and therefore have the ability to risk more. I believe a successful trader is someone who can make a living from trading, it's more of a way of life then a ticket to the big money.

Theoretically, it is possible to become a billionaire trading forex. If I am not mistaken, George Soros is a trader and he is definetely very rich. However, apart from being a trader, he is also an investor and perhaps much of his wealth was achieved by some other financial activities. As for the brokers, I believe that it is quite simple: it should be reliable and its fees shouldn't be too high.

You wont become a billionaire as a retail forex trader. To make billions you probably have to start with millions.

Hello, excuse me , i want to ask about forex billionaire because in mycountry there are heat video about forex. The Youtuber is Businessman said that we cant become rich in forex and a lot of billionaire in the world are rich from stock

The questions are :
1. Could we become billionaire by forex trading ?
2. If we can what broker we could use to achieve that ?
3. If its impossible to become billionaire by forex trading, whats teh reason ?

Thank you
He's the biggest scam going - literally the biggest joke in the industry

It is possible to become a billionaire trading forex and George Soros proved that, however, it is not going to be an easy walk. Actually, if you want to become a billionaire you should be a millionaire and this thing is true for any kind of activity. You need to have excellent knowledge about the market and your psychology should be strong enough to withstand the psychological pressure of the market in the process of many years. I feel that it would be more logical and sensible to switch from forex to the stock market when you earn enough money. You can invest and forget about spending hours looking at the charts and experiencing a huge range of different emotions. It is better to care about your mental health before it is too late.

Hello, excuse me , i want to ask about forex billionaire because in mycountry there are heat video about forex. The Youtuber is Businessman said that we cant become rich in forex and a lot of billionaire in the world are rich from stock

The questions are :
1. Could we become billionaire by forex trading ?
2. If we can what broker we could use to achieve that ?
3. If its impossible to become billionaire by forex trading, whats teh reason ?

Thank you
It is not about becoming billionarie, when you start trading in Forex... we should take little risk and control our emotions and mindset ... the main thing is we should have patience, then this would be the wonderful world !!

1A) Yes
2A)Based on Spread and Leverage we should choose the Broker
3A) Risk, Mindset

Back