Forex Boulevard from London is Scam

I was going to upload a file but the atachement is to large , when i told the bróker i was not interested in making an additional investment they stold my 3000 usd balance in less tan 4 minutes, making investments in WUTI, i have no idea what to do please help

I was going to upload a file but the atachement is to large , when i told the bróker i was not interested in making an additional investment they stold my 3000 usd balance in less tan 4 minutes, making investments in WUTI, i have no idea what to do please help

how they stole your money? If it was debited from Credit card then contact cc customer care asap and ask for chargeback.

Below is just one of the emails I've sent to Forex and Forex Blvd. Since they stole my money this is coming up to about 30 times they've emailed me, refusing to tell me how much money they'll be refunding me, before I send the compliance info before letting me trade. If I give in I'll receive nothing. So I'm never going to give in.

You broke the law by allowing me to trade without the documents. Plus my so called training consisted of just over an hour before I was allowed to practice on a supposedly identical program for about 15 minutes. Then I was told I could make real trades on the real system and recorded saying I understood the platform. At the time both the broker and my account manager were on the phone with me. I was only shown and practiced on the graphical platform. At that time, the broker said he had to go make a phone call and then my account manager switched me over to the Japanese type formula, a much more complicated screen with tiny dots and short lines I hadn't been shown, spent a minute moving the cursor around, and then abruptly got off the phone as well. They were both supposed to have supervised my first trading experience and instead left me on my own after switching the method of trading I didn't even know how to log off. If you return my full investment by money order I'll then send the documents when it clears. Otherwise I'm going to contact the police and file fraud charges against you, and contact the regulatory authorities you're licensed with.
You obviously need those documents and I obviously require a full refund on the scam you pulled along with the emails and recordings I made from the start. You are basically thieves preying on people desperate to find a means of making an income. I don't trust you to send me the full funds if I send the paperwork first and you're the liars, not me. So don't bother asking for them again without meeting my terms, and if you haven't started the process by Monday, on Tuesday I'll be providing a much more detailed account to the authorities. You see I am honest, and if you decide against my request then I promise to start proceedings on Tuesday. You've cost me a lot more money than the initial deposit and if I were you I'd take that into account when deciding your offer, because I'll be including that in the paper work provided to the authorities. This will cost you a lot more money than it will me. So don't bother contacting me again unless it's about money. You'll just be wasting your time. Come Tuesday I'll be initiating proceedings against you.

I have traded Forex for about two years, I received a call from forexblvd.com and so far they have been constant in itheir recommendation they have helped me recover from loses I acquired trading options, they have helped me grow my account and I personally think they are one of the only companies who care and show interest on the trader.
How long have you worked for them?

Don't delay if there was a credit card involved. It looks like they failed to provide promised services, and that's grounds for a chargeback. Check with your bank NOW about deadlines.

I talked to the Canadian Royal Bank Visa fraud dept. today and they told me that reguardless of the time frame involved they had no means of executing chargebacks on Forex or any other binary trading companies. They also said they were stopping the ability of their Visa card holders to fund these type of companies on their cards because they were considered unregulated gambling entities. I'm new here, so I'd ask this information to be placed where it can reach the most number of members. If they use their Visa their is no recourse of hoping for any relief from them in the event of problems, and it not only applies to Forex but to all binary type companies. If one bank has taken this stand many others may have adopted this policy already, or plan to do so. I was told my only recourse was to contact the Nova Scotia Securities Commission (1 855 424 2499) as a start. He said most people didn't report their experiences to them and they'd do nothing until a lot of people had been in contact. So start contacting the relevant agencies in your area and something may get done.

The RCB Visa fraud department taking the lazy way out. You can't get back trading losses from trades you made, but Visa and MasterCard rules do allow recovery in the event of financial fraud. The chargeback codes would be for things like "promised services not delivered.

Call them back. See if there's a disputes department. Escalate to a supervisor if necessary. Also, file a complaint with the RCMP and your provincial financial regulator.

You can also make an inquiry with WinChargeback. They keep adjusting their minimum dispute amount to take a case, but there's no harm in asking.

My dad got duped by these guys a few months ago... here is his description:

The last cheating brokers that I got betrayed by is Robert Nuernberg of orex -blvd.

He assited me in depositing € 1.500, after I had intented to deposit € 1.200 into an account with Inter global and I should have allready realized then that he is a cheater as he tried to make me deposit € 5.000 instead of the agreed 1.200.

The original broker with Interglobal that I had contact with first, is Robert Siegel and his picture on skype looked more trust worthy than Robert Nuernbergs photo.

Robert Siegels Interglobal is not open any longer for EU clients and not accessible for me at all.

Robert Nuernberg is accessible on skype and would like me to deposit more money first, before he refunds my money that he claims now was lost. Even though he said first it was insured for 2 weeks and I had asked him allready before 2 weeks where up that I needed a payuot first to see that I was able to retrieve my money that I had deposited.

One commen feature off all cheating brokers is that they find allways a reason why the money has not been paid out yet , as requested.

You do realize the names, history, and pictures of nearly all of these so called "expert" traders are all complete fiction. That trustworthy face you fell for was probably lifted out of someone else's online album.

Do NOT deposit one more cent. If you deposited by credit card, document everything (including the lies about their ability to trade successfully) and have a chat with the fraud department at your card's issuing bank. Try for a chargeback based on failure to provide promised services.

Back