Forex Boulevard won't allow me to withdraw my money

forexblvdsucks

Recruit
In mid April this year I got a phonecall from a man named Michael Dobson. He said he was calling from ForexPrime. He asked me if I knew what was currently going on in the market. I told him I didn't and he also asked me if I had any experience trading and I told him I had tried binary options and used various broker companies and lost money and also did options trading in the U.S market a few years ago. He then told me ForexPrime had a program for people that had lost money in the market and said that if I invested a minimum of $1000 I would have risk free trades and also be able to recoup the loses I had from trading binary options. He then asked me to go to the ForexPrime website and register an account. After that he told me to search for an indices which I can't remember what was and look at the chart. He told me that he had been trading forex for 22 years and that also he was an analyst for ForexPrime.com and investing.com. He then asked me to download anydesk so he could do a screenshare with me and show me on the chart how he analysis a chart and also told me there was going to be another market crash in ten days time, he also explained to me why markets crashes occur and showed me previous ones on the chart. He also said he had a trade and if I invested right now I would be able to capitalise on the market crash. I told him that I was a student and that I couldn't afford to make a 1000 USD investment but I would let him know when I had the money on Skype. On the 15th of August 2016 I sent a message to Michael on Skype and told him I had the money and was able to make an deposit. He told me to open up anydesk and do a screenshare so he guide me opening an account. He told me to go to www.forexblvd.com. After I opened an account and funded it with $1000 USD he told me to open up the SIRIX trading platform so we could place a trade. I did that but because I was using personal hotspot for internet and because my PC is slow it took forever it was taking too long to load. He then said that he will do it from his end. And then hang up. About an hour later I got a phonecall from a broker named Toni from forex boulevard. He told me he was an senior analyst and that the DAX was crashing and that if I traded on it I could get my account balance up to 15K if I deposited another $1000usd. He said that I needed to have deposited $2000 so that I have insurance on my account and so that he could place the trade. After I told him I couldn't make another $1000 USD deposit he then said if I could deposit at least another $500 Usd he could do the trade. He then told me he had to go and will get his colleague to take over the call. When Toni's colleague took over the call I tried to make another deposit for $500 U.S. but it didn't work. The guy then told me I could make the deposit with a FX-Inter broker account that used the same bank account as Forex Boulevard. I opened a FX-Inter account and tried to find it with 500 USD but my card got declined. He then told me to call the number on the back of my card and tell my bank to approve the transaction. At this point I realised I didn't have enouh money in my account so I told him it was pointless because my bank won't approve the transaction due to not having enough money in it. He then told me to just try because I had an opportunity to make money that doesn't happen every day, just like Brexit doesn't happen everyday. He then said that maybe I will get lucky and the transaction will go through. I then told him that it wouldn't go through, that my bank will not overdraw my account to make it go through.

After I got of the phone with my bank the broker rang back and asked me if the transaction got approved and I told him it didn't. He then asked me how long it will take for me to get the money and I said I don't know. I then Hangup and sent a message to Michael Dobson on Skype and told him I got a phonecall from a broker from forex boulevard. Michael then told me he told Toni to call me and that he was the best Analyst at Forex Boulevard. I then told Michael that my internet and PC is too slow for me to place the trades and he told me he would do them for me. Within the first four days of my Forex Boulevard account being opened Michael Dobson made 4 trades and a total profit of just over $1500 so my account balance went from $1000 U.S. to $2578. I then decided to make a withdrawal for $493 because I needed the money so I could pay my car registration and get new tyres for my car. I told Michael on Skype I put in a credit card withdrawal request on the 18th of August because my car registration was due on the 2nd of Septemer 2016. He wa surprised I wanted to make a withdrawal already and I told him I needed the money so I could pay my car registration and get new tyres for my car. He then said wait until Monday 22nd of August and then make a withdrawal then. I then asked Michael how long will it take for credit card withdrawal to processed and have the money back in my account. He told me 48 hours tops. I then said okay and asked him I needed to send an email to support to to them to cancel my withdrawals and he said he would do it. The next day I asked Michael if he was going to place more trades and he said that he was going to Paris for the weekend and wasn't going to be in the office on Friday. The following week on Monday I logged into my account and went to the withdrawal page to submit a credit card withdrawal but wasn't able to do so because the country was set to India and when I clicked on the dropdown arrow to select my country there wasn't any other country to select. Because the country was locked on India I wasn't able to change my state. It said that I lived outside Australia,USA and Canada. When I tried to change the state to Queensland the page wouldn't save. Also my postcode was incorrect as well. Also the box where I select the credit card number that I used to fund my account was locked as well and I couldn't type it in. At the bottom of the withdrawal page in small writing it says "To make changes to uneditable data please contact customer services". I sent an email to payments@forexblvd.com explaining that my details were incorrect and that I needed them to be changed so I could submit a credit card withdrawal. Later that day I messaged Micheal on Skype and told him that I couldn't make a credit card withdrawal. I sent him a screenshot of what my withdrawal page looks like. He then told me to open up the anydesk software I could do a screenshare and he could see for himself. He looked at my page and tried to change the options and then said he was calling support to ask them what was wrong.

A few hours later I asked him what was the issue and he told me there was an Issue with my IP address. I then told him that I had a dynamic IP and that sometimes it will say I'm located in Brisbane and other times in Sydney. He then told me the ForexBoulevard site locks the IP for security reasons so that other people can't log into my account and steal my money. The following day I logged into my account and checked my info in the withdrawal page. Nothing was fixed. I messaged Micheal again and told him and we did another screenshare so he could see the withdrawal page. He then told me he was on the phone with support and they were looking at my withdrawal page. He then told me that Support said there was something wrong with my browser. So I tried using Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet explorer but I still had the same problem so I phoned up customer support and told them that my details were incorrect and I needed them to my country, state and postcode so I could do a credit card withdrawal. The guy I spoke to said they will have my account fixed in 1 hour. I phoned back an hour later after checking my account and told them my account details weren't fixed. The guy on the phone then told me it will be fixed sometime that day. The next day I logged into my account and found that my details still hadn't been fixed. I have phoned up customer support about 5 times now and on the 3rd, 4th and 5th call they told me they are having technical issues with the website. After a week of calling up customer support I got fed up and made a two bank wire withdrawals on the 1st of September 2016. One for $493 and the other for $2085. It is supposed to take 5 business days for my bank wire withdrawals to be processed but the status of them hasn't changed and they both say requested.

I need help. Has anyone else been able to withdraw their money from their Forex Boulevard account?

Go ahead and send the link to this thread to Forex Blvd. Invite them to come here and explain themselves.

Then grab screenshots of everything. Do not wait. It would be very sad if somehow all your money got lost in a mysterious trade you never authorized before you have evidence.

File a complaint with ACORN.

Call your card's issuing bank. Explain that you've fallen for a financial scam which is blocking your ability to withdraw. Explain how they've rigged it so you can't even try to file for a withdrawal. Explain that all you want is the money you deposited back, have no losses at the moment, and can't get it via credit card or wire transfer. The promised service of withdrawals is being fraudulently denied. Ask about a chargeback.

Report back here about what they say.

Go ahead and send the link to this thread to Forex Blvd. Invite them to come here and explain themselves.

Then grab screenshots of everything. Do not wait. It would be very sad if somehow all your money got lost in a mysterious trade you never authorized before you have evidence.

Call your card's issuing bank. Explain that you've fallen for a financial scam which is blocking your ability to withdraw. Explain how they've rigged it so you can't even try to file for a withdrawal. Explain that all you want is the money you deposited back, have no losses at the moment, and can't get it via credit card or wire transfer. The promised service of withdrawals is being fraudulently denied. Ask about a chargeback.

I sent an email to Forex Boulevard support lastnight and told them I made a post and review about them on this site and a included the link for this thread inviting them to explain themselves. They replied back a few Hours later. I've attached a screenshot of the email they sent back to me.

Attachments

• forexblvd email screenshot.png
    forexblvd email screenshot.png
    624.1 KB · Views: 0
I sent an email to Forex Boulevard support lastnight and told them I made a post and review about them on this site and a included the link for this thread inviting them to explain themselves. They replied back a few Hours later. I've attached a screenshot of the email they sent back to me.

Go ahead and submit one more wid request, do not waste any changes of getting your money back and keep us updated as well :)

Oh yeah I also contacted my bank lastnight and told them that ForexBlvd were deliberately making it impossible for me to withdraw my money and ask them for a chargeback. My bank are in the process of doing the chargeback now and said it will take between 5 -20 days for it to be done. They also froze my Visa Card and are sending me a new one just so the guy doing the trades on my account or anyone from forexblvd can withdraw any money from it.

Oh yeah I also contacted my bank lastnight and told them that ForexBlvd were deliberately making it impossible for me to withdraw my money and ask them for a chargeback. My bank are in the process of doing the chargeback now and said it will take between 5 -20 days for it to be done. They also froze my Visa Card and are sending me a new one just so the guy doing the trades on my account or anyone from forexblvd can withdraw any money from it.

That`s good but don't forget to make one more wid request from your account as they suggested you to do.

Go ahead and submit one more wid request, do not waste any changes of getting your money back and keep us updated as well :)
I just submitted my bankwire withdrawal now for my entire account balance. I'm now going to submit a complaint to ACORN.

I sent an email to forexblvd support and they replied back a few hours later saying

"Hello Jason,

please open a new withdrawal request from your account on the website, because it is not in our system. Once done we wil be able to proceed your request.

Thank you very much,
have a nice day!

Best regards,
Forex BLVD
Support Team"

I also contacted my bank and told them that forexblvd rigged their site so that I couldn't withdraw my money and asked for a chargeback. They are processing the chargeback now and said that it could take between 5-21 days to be done. They also froze my visa card and are issuing me with a new one. I also just finished submitting a complaint to ACORN as well.

Attachments

• forexblvd email screenshot.png
    forexblvd email screenshot.png
    624.1 KB · Views: 0
Back