FOREX BREAKTHROUGH trading system making millions

FOREXMARTS

Another Banned Spammer
Hello friends.
I have been trading forex for a very long time now and I am also a 100% technical trader who always believed technical trading was the best after price action. I also can make a lot of money if you buy my system.

WARNING!!!! IF YOU ARE HERE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO ENTICE YOU TO MAKE BILLIONS LEAVE THIS PAGE BECAUSE ITS FOR ONLY SERIOUS MINDED TRADERS THAT NEED A CHANGE. It's only for people who want to make millions, so you know it's serious.

Now if u are as experienced as I am in this business then you would have noticed the following challenges trading with indicators.

1. most of them lag behind
2. exiting problems.
3 and finally every forex trader's nightmare; an indicator repaint. one minute it says buy and once you are in it tells you sell and market goes against you.
4. so far I have been opportuned to work and try out not less than 3,000 forex indicators. Yes and I mean not les than 3,000 forex indicators.
5. I figured out that selling my indicators makes more money than using them. Buy now!

Why bother about indicators when there are robots? you might ask. I will share a link later for you to see how those so called best robots did bad with serious loss in live trading. Myself i was shocked and anyway i have never liked the idea of leaving my trade to a robot confined to some rules and thats why i work with indicators.

Let me introduce an indicator that leads by a bar. If you don't understand me, i mean an indicator that gives you a serious strong buy and sell a bar before the event starts. Puts you in the market before the event starts unlike those indicators that give signals after the event is halfway to the end or ending.

INTRDUCIIIIIIINGGGG "SHEGE JAGUAR" TRADING STRATEGY
MERITS
Gives early entry signal and early exit signal so the indicator babysits you by telling you when to buy and to sell.
Does not repaint(buy is buy and sell is sell no matter what happens)
Maximum profit.
Sound alert so you don't have to stare at your screen for hours waiting for a signal. do other things and when theres a signal it will make a sound and you go to check what it tells you.
Puts $1000 of your money in my pocket.

DEMERITS:
I know you have seen many seen many systems on the internet that tells you blah blah blah stuffs like this is the best blah blah blah only for you to purchase and be disappointed. Now the only Demerit of this indicator is the fact that it tempts the user to waste their money and make me rich.
How? let me explain.

It gives two types of alerts, strong and mini(strong buy, mini buy, strong sell, mini sell). Now the strong signal never fails but the mini signal fails 1 out of every 5, so its still good. I personally trade the strong signals only because they are 100% percent correct and i mean 100% percent correct. I dont trade the mini signals but they are tempting too and thats where you know whether you have separated you emotions from you forex trading.

I go about my daily business like a dog patiently to catch the strong signal.

LETS NOT TALK TOO MUCH. Sorry this system is not for everybody. I am making my money using it and will make a lot more money if even one person buys it. I remember the stress i went through searching for an indicator that does not repaint and gives early entry and exit signals but no avail. Now only those who take the risk will see the light.

Well finally this is a personal system i created and you have to come out from all the forex stress. But you must summon courage and cash and make this final move to buy this system. one thing i can promise you is that once you buy it you will make back you money in less than two weeks . You can trust me. I wrote it in a spam posting so you know it's for real

HOW MUCH IS THIS SYSTEM?
for now its only $1000 (N150,000) for the first 20 people and after that I might not sell it again. After I make $20,000, I'll change the name and sell it again.

INTRDUCIIIIIIINGGGG "SHEGE JAGUAR KAWAI" TRADING STRATEGY
This is another trading strategy for 9 to 5 workers who will have to go to work daily using a daily time frame.

Just check the perfect alignment when a new day starts and if you have that alignment then your, simply place a trade in that direction with a stoploss of 89pips and ha ha ha ha ha it will never hit you stop loss and just go about your daily business and check its progress at the end of the day. Everyone knows that 89 pip stoplosses are never hit. If you have a good account you can get three or four alignments in a day from different pairs and most times u end each with not less than 300pips on a pair. Do your maths and see what the power of leverage can do with 900 pips from three pairs pairs. $1000(N150,000).

WHY ARE THEY EXPENSIVE?
Like i said. Its not for everybody because you get your money back from trading its signals in less than a month. I said it would only take 2 weeks earlier in this spam. Sometimes I have trouble keeping my story straight. I believe i don't need to entice you with bonus offers like buy now and get another secret trading system blah blah blah. If am confident enough it works i wont have to beg you with mouth wetting bonuses because you will make serious profits with this trading system only.

"JUST MAKE THIS LAST MOVE AND YOU WILL CONFESS THAT NOT EVERY NIGERIAN IS A SCAM" (there are millions of honest Nigerians. I'm not one of them) or continue trading the way you are trading right now, losing winning losing winning.

One more thing!! am an internet geek/freak so am virtually online 90% of everyday so you want more information contact me through the following:

+234 806 000 1111 2222 3333 4444 5555
forexmart@givemeyourmoney.com

Then I will answer any pending question

NOTE: I told you I have not less than three thousand indicators, 46 robots and 88 trading systems but i sell only this ones for now because i can bet my life on them. Only 5% of forex traders make profit and 95% lose their money so that we make profit so you choose where you want to belong by helping me to make money

screenshots coming soon

Thanks for your time
DEEDEE ENESHAH
Forex Breakthrough inc

Spam Advertising Division

I'm enticed.
He had me at the 'It's successful because it has four signals, strong buy, weak buy, strong sell, weak sell' two of which he doesn't use.
Sorry...maybe it's a girl.

I'll buy any system where fifty percent of the signals aren't used by the developer.
I'll send you a check for your system, but unfortunately the government where I live requires a five percent deposit for taxes before my payment can be cleared. Also, there's a good chance that later administrative fees will also have to be remitted to me if you're unfortunate enough to live on this planed.

I will test it for a week FREE, make my $1000 profit and then pay you plus put in good word here on this thread. DEAL?

…there are millions of honest Nigerians. I'm not one of them”…

Hmmmm, how about you give me your usd1,000 and let me hold onto that for a month or so while I decide whether to “buy” your system or not? : )…If I decide to buy your system, I will give you back your money (less 10% government tax and 5% GST), and than I will use your system?
Sounds fair to me!

In the meanwhile, I will give you some indicators absolutely FREE!
Just “BUY” any currencies pair. The moment the price goes up by a couple pips, close that position IMMEDIATELY.
Likewise, just “SELL” any currencies pair. The moment the price goes down by a couple pips, close that position IMMEDIATELY.

This is GUARANTEED to make money you money on every trade!

...and oh yah! By the way, I am wondering whether that "what's-his-name" who asked for a usd10,000 loan (1st re-payable payable in 4 months time) received my cash usd10,000 which I have mailed to him in an old shoe box.

Hmmm, I hope the people in Lagos (I think!) are honest and kind enough to hand that cash-filled shoe box to that what's-his-name who asked for that loan.

Now I can sit back, relax, and wait for the high interest money to roll in.
Yup! Sure beats the miserable interest rates from banks!

Wayoman

Why not use your magnificent system to make the money ?I believe if you use 10.0 lot size you could make more than $1000 in one trade.:hissyfit::hissyfit:

Back