Forex Brilliance Will Not Honor Guarantee

Shad

Recruit
Does anyone have had success in claiming a refund on the guarantee that was given on the sales page of Forex Brilliance please? I have written at ten emails together with the required statements of account (8 accounts) proving that I did not have one single profitable account using Forex Brilliance. I have also completed the required 90 days of usage resulting in losses.

It would appear that Brian Stapler has no intention whatsoever of honoring his guarantee. He just ignores your emails.

Perhaps he knows that he has not got the ability to really create a profitable robot and am now refusing to honor his guarantee so as to keep what he has got from the initial sales as he will never sell again.

Isn't this a Plimus product?

Just go to the Plimus website and follow their procedure. If the product seller then tries to deny the refund, tell Plimus again that you have met all the terms for the refund and want your money back.

People need to realize that the only way to be sure of getting refunded on Plimus and Clickbank products is to go directly to Plimus or Clickbank. The product seller can trigger a refund, but has no motivation to do so. Since there's a ready way for people to get a refund, the FPA can't even really call the seller a scam for not responding.

Forex Brilliance

I have had the same problem with Forex Brilliance and have been trying to receive my refund through Plimus. However Plimus has closed my ticket after issuing the following statement:

We have received the following inquiry with regards to reference number 53052974

Unfortunately attempts to reach you regarding this issue have been unsuccessful and the customer has not received any response from you.

We request that you respond to this issue and we would also appreciate if you would kindly copy us on your reply to the customer within 2 business days.

Should we not hear back from you, we will assist the customer directly by making the refund on your behalf.

Regards,
Mia-Plimus Support

I have tried opening another ticket with Plimus without any response after 3days and 11hrs.

I am keeping my fingers crossed but Forex Brilliance is definately a scam and need investigating.

Back