• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Forex Broker: ForInvest

Now ForInvest is threatening me:

Date: 04/02/2010 6:26:45 PM
Subject: Ref. 90609

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your email.

You start to make funny of your self.
You don't have to tell us what you are going to do,
Just do it.
Our FSA is a matter of time now, and our team of
legal advisors can deal with your tiny case.

The one who cheats, telling lies is you,
you will be sued soon in BC, Canada for every single
unproven word you said about ForInvest, wit no evidence
in some forums with your name and genuine email as a signature.
We have copies of all your posts, just before changing your nick name to
west coast. we got them all, and legal actions will be taken soon against you
in Vancover, BC, Canada.

Regards

Sam D.
ForInvest Group

what loads

What are they going to do? Not pay you some more? Hey fake Swiss Advisor - your parents must be soooo proud? I mean, look what you grew up to become - a lowlife Bucketshop flunkie who has to threaten his clients-LOL. What country are you based out of today? Losers.

If they drag you into court, their reps will also be subject to questioning under oath.

A counter-claim that you picked them as a broker based on that website info could lead to some fascinating questions. It would be interesting to see what they say about all the claims on their website and about the REAL addresses of all of their offices.

Hi Guys,
I though you would like to read what that senior manager Mark Zimbabwe alias Swiss Advisor, alias KingSO, alias he-alone-knows-what-else names for that two bits scam ForInvest posted in another forum.

Quote:
Hi All,
What so called "RahmanSL" is a well known agent for some broker in Malaysia,
Recently, as we start to get more clients and greater stak in his own country Malaysia, he started getting so nasty, so dirty defending his Fake Broker.
He claims that he had an account with us, while he never did, its too ugly dirty lies from such a nasty slave for his fake broker.
If he had, has or will have any account with us, so tell us here, whats your login details But trying to fool everyone in such naive posts reveals how dirty you are.
ForInvest is your nightmare nasty guySL, soon we will be No. 1 in Malaysia, and you will be kicked out of business with your broker, cause we are the best.
I know we are annoying you right now, and your master broker is pushing on you to do something, but its matter of time that you will be out of business.
We will improve our services to our clients just better and better, faster and faster... not for stealing clients with scalping each trade. Peoplel hates your master broker nasty guy,
you are just scammers. Anyway, to tell everyone more details,
THIS NASTY WAS REJECTED BY FORINVEST TO BE AN AGENT OR EVEN AN IB FEW MONTHS AGO, As we don't deal with those of black history.
YOU WERE KICKED OUT & BLACLISTED AT FORINVEST. daer admin, please post it just next to his fake post, as its our right to reply his fake claims"
UnQuote.

I “was rejected by ForInvest to be an Agent or even an IB few months ago”???...Yak, yak, yak…pheuh, pheuh..kaaaakkk pheuh!...not in a hundred billion years would I be associated with that ****ty scam ForInvest. Makes my skin crawls just thinking about that!...

Reality check: I started asking for information about this two bits Inforvest on 1/Jan/2010 at 100ForexBroker site on 1/Jan/2010 in section ”Brokers offering Gold, Silver, Oil & CFDs”. The Moderator there also didn’t have any more info on them except what’s written on their wed site.
Then, of course, I posted here at FPA on 16/Feb/2010 and NOW we ALL know more about this **** scam broker calling themselves ForInvest with their foul mouth black African IT Manager Mark Zimbabwe. And I believe we have salved quite a lot of people from being scammed by this creepy crawly broker.

Now that slimy snake has assumed another name under “kali Cahen”. How do I know, the same gross high praises for this scam ForInvest makes me want to puke.

Hi West Coast Pips! I read your posting at 100FrorexBroker posting under “Professional Trader”…Hmmmm, should stick to one name though as it gives one a sense of identity for better or for worst.
Well, good for you, and for me, as now I am not the only one posting against all those scam bags posting and pretending to be genuine clients giving disgusting pukable and sickening good reviews for this scam broker ForInvest.

All the best!

Hi Mr. IT Manager Mark Zimbabwe, I have just posted the following in one of our Malaysian?Asian forum. Just though you would like to know that I am "promoting" your two bits scam ForInvest FREE OF CHARGE!

Quote:

Hi Guys!

Just want you guys to know that a scam broker calling themselves ForInvest is trying to con Malaysians into opening live account with them.

Their IT Manager Mark Zwahlen (posting under the name Swiss Advisor/KingSO, etc) made fun of us Malaysian by posting:
Quote:
"...The same Malawayen guy,,
Malawayen guy, .....But as you are a "Malawayen", from Malaysia, Several resources informed me that ForInvest is No. 1 in the FarEAst, In Indonesia, they have more than 40'000 clients. In china, 26'000 clients....I dont have any figures for Malyasia," Unquote.

They think I am representing FXopen and is promoting FXopen to be the No. 1 broker in Malaysia...which, judging from the numbers of Malaysians here, might be quite correct.

So, please warn people about this scam broker ForInvest yah!

As'salamkm

Unquote.

More will follow, when I get the time. I WILL keep you updated!

Chao Buddy!

Hi everyone!
well, I really have to thank all those people posting here,
You are doing a great marketing job to ForInvest Group,
You are our "hidden Marketing Division"...
Within the last 3 weeks, as of 16.01.2010, your posts here
support our brand name as never before.

1. Average New Accounts per month was around 158 accounts.
within the last 3 weeks, the number of new accounts was 621 accounts,
those marketing people around the world, getting paid, couldn't make
such progress within the last 4 years!!! 400% increase within 3 weeks.!!!

2. Traffic on our website has been increased with 3800% in the last month.
Its confirmed by SiteLogs, Alexa will give you the exact numbers.
even more many ADs agencies are contacting us to post ads in our website, and get paid for such ADs.

3. We are listed in all major Forex websites and forums around the world.

4. ForInvest is the spoken language everywhere, even those with no live
or demo accounts with us, know the brand name "ForInvest", which is the most valuable asset to any business in the world.

5. All that will support our "GLOBAL CAMPAIGN", in July 2010..
where we will launch our "Global Services"...
" ForInvest redefines Forex Trading"

Thank you all, for the job excellently done!
Ciao

Last edited:
Not that anything you say here is remotely believable, but your claim doesn't make a lot of sense, not that most of your blatherings do. So, how could such a huge and old brokerage as you claim to be get so many new accounts from a couple of threads on website where you behave like a mentally challenged weasel? Was your PR department too stupid to run some ads and be active in forums before this?

There are some people who will become aware of you, but once they start finding out that ForInvests is just a scam broker, you won't get any experienced traders.

Don't worry, the word will get out that ForInvest Group is a scam. You'll get some $100 accounts from new traders, but won't be getting nearly so many larger accounts as you used to. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame while it lasts.

Here's something for your advertising: ForInvests wins Scam Broker of the Year 2010.

This imbecile and sicko many headed snake Mark Zimbabwe alias Swiss Advisor alias KingSO and many other aliases is really something; isn’t he?? He would make a nice internet clown or a pet monkey!

Yes, Mark Zimbabwe, indeed your precious ForInvest will be listed in all major forex websites and forums under “Beware – Scam Scumbag broker – Keep Well Away”, and discussed (in disgust) in forums as we are discussing your two bits company now.

And yes, Forinvest will be spoken everywhere with, “Have you heard of that scam scumbag company pretending to be a broker? And do you believe they actually have such an imbecile and idiot as their IT Manager? So embarrassing and totally idiotic!...tich tich tich!”.

You are quite welcome that we help to spread the word for the quick demise of your scam company. Please bury it a.s.a.p as we do not want the stinking carcass to pollute the environment; yah!

MarkZ complained about the tone of some of the postings in both threads about ForInvests.net. I did a couple of minor edits to keep the FPA side of this issue more proper I also asked one FPA member to think a little more carefully about words that could offend his fellow soldiers. One of my people told Mark about this. In the same message, Mark was also warned about his own use of improper terms for Malaysians and told that no US resident would make libelous accusations about terrorism like he did. Mark replied and asked to have his forum account deleted. Since an FPA Scam Investigation Ticket has been opened against ForInvest, I've locked his account so that his posts can't be altered.

forinvest contest is sacm

I won the contest and they sent this email to me.
Dear Mr. Okeke,
AC 151654 - Congratulation!

You have won the Second Prize in the "Trading Competition-Round 18",
and the Prize of USD 3,000 Live Account with ForInvest Group.

Kindly note that upon "Competition Rules", paragraph 10,
to obtain your prize, we need the following:
- Copy of your Passport or ID.
- Copy of any utility bill.
- Full contact details
- Fees, the total of $377.60 USD (Fed 7.4%, Can 5.2%)
Please send the above as soon as possible to activate your live account.

Best Regards

Marie Voucheir
ForInvest Group

They requested that i must pay the tax money i pleaded with marie to pay the money in instalmental.After that she sent this email to me.
Dear Mr. Okeke,

The Management has approved the fees to be in two installments,
$194 directly, and $183.6 later on.
Would you please give us a specific date of the $183.6,in order to proceed
with activation you prize account.

Waiting your reply.

Marie Voucheir
ForInvest Group

After one week and three days i made a profit of 7000 dollars with the 3000 dollars i requested for withdrawal which they did answer then after a day they sent this email to me.
Dear Mr. Okeke,

Kindly note that you cannot make a withdrawl from your account right now,
Upon Competition Rules;

10. Prize
The first winner will obtain a real trading account with ForInvest Group with an amount of USD 5000,
the second USD 3000, and the third USD 2000 . These amounts can not be withdrawn till client has
accumulated at least 50 transactions with the total amount of lots traded to be not less than 50.

You haven't met this condition yet.

Kind Regards

Marie Voucheir
ForInvest Group

Please can someone translate this 10th rule it means that the prize money cannot be withdrawn not the profit.After three days the sent me an email request for the balance of the task.I sent them a mail requesting that they should take their money from my 7000 dollars profit which they refused and disabled my account.After that they replied back asking me for 100 dollars to open my account please can you imagine a poor and sacm broker.
Dear Mr. Okeke,

We haven't receive The e $100.0 that you suggested in your emails
to be sent by today, in order to activate your account.
We will wait for the rest of the amount till Friday, as you suggested.

Waiting your confirmation for funding your account of $100.0 suggested
to be settled by today.

Kind Regards

Marie Vocheir
ForInvest Group

Do not invest your money in forinvest they are sacm.

Back