• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Forex Broker: ForInvest

RahmanSL

Major
I have been chasing down on additional info on ForInvest for a few weeks now.
Apart from their official web site, I cannot get reviews from anybody who have actually traded LIVE with them.
They have a monthly Demo Competition with USD5k, 3K, and 2k on offer, plus LIVE account competition too.

I have been practicing on 9 different trading platforms (Easy-Forex, FXopen, MB Trading, TadawulFX, Marketiva, Insta Trader, ForInvest, FOREXTrader, PronetFX) for over 3 months.
I have been on ForInvest Demo account for about two weeks, and everything seem to be just great...i.e fast trade execution, low spread, etc...and I am thinking of eventually signing up with them for a Live account.

But somehow, something is not right with ForInvest. I e-mailed them at least 4 times regarding their competition and their trading platform, but absolutely no reply from them for over a week.

Does anybody have any info on this broker???

Surely there must be someone in this site who have dealings or have read independent reviews with forex broker "ForInvest"!

They already gave you all the info you need. Emails can get lost occasionally. One email with no reply isn't something to get worried about. Four emails with no reply is a very bad sign.

It doesn't matter if a broker offers negative spread, a $5000 bonus on your deposit of only $100, guaranteed fills and stops (even at newstime and over weekend gaps), no requotes or slippage, to cover all wire transfer fees, no negative swap while paying positive swap, and many other things we'd all like to have with a "perfect" broker. If they won't talk to you now, then they probably won't pay you when you try to withdraw your money.

They've failed the most basic test of communications with clients. Don't waste time hoping they are great based on a demo account if they won't talk to you. Scratch them off your list and look for a different broker.

Hi Pharaoh,

Thanks for sound advise, but I am not about to sign up with ForInvest or any broker for that matter at this point in time. Reason: My trading strategy on 9 different Demo Accounts still sucks...to say the least!

I am just curious about ForInvest chiefly because they have a monthly Demo account competition and I was quite impressed with their top 3 winners performances with USD10,000.

Top two winning competitors: Indonesians with USD620,738.28 & 510,798.48
Third winner: Malaysian with USD167,630.00.
First prize: Live account of USD5k, 2nd: Live account of USD3k and 3rd: USD2k live account.

as I have mentioned in my post, I have search far & wide, but failed to find any informative reviews about them save for their web site.

Anywhere, I thought that with the thousands of traders visiting this site, surely a few of them must know something about ForInvest.

Cheers!

To: Rahman SL

Are you "Abdul R Lang",
2. 151508 Abdul R Lang Pakistan $57686.26

What was the email you sent for, can you back to your
sent box, and put here please?

I did contact them once at their email, I got a prompt reply, then
a phone call by their customer care,
I have a live account with them right now.
I think ForInvest is beating everyone right now, they
crossing through 200'000 clients.
My friends in the "Far East" telling me forinvest is No.1 there,
Here a copy of the email I got:

Dear Mr. Hoffner,
Thank you for your email, and Welcome to ForInvest,
Your access to the World's Forex Markets, and
"Broker of the year 2009".

Regarding your enquiries, Please find below all information you need to
trade with ForInvest, we will answer all of them in details;

1. We accept new clients from all countries, except those countries blacklisted upon MLA Laws.
We are crossing our 200'000 clients now!

2. Minimum Initial Deposit of USD 100 to open your live account.

3. Our trading platform is Meta Trader 4, called "ForInvest Trader",
you can download it from the following link:
http://www.forinvests.net/FI4Setup.exe
Our platform allows traders to trade the same account on different computers,
besides; its possible to open two instances of the platform on the same computer.

4. We are running our brokerage services as STP/NDD broker, dealing with
major banks in the world, only AAA rated banks.

5. EA Trading is allowed, Hedging is allowed, Scalping is allowed, with no limitations.
No requotes, No rejections, No slips. Trading at the news & volatile market is our state of the art service.

6. We have fixed spreads, regardless the market conditions. 1pip on USD pairs (10pips TP/SL),
5pips on all other pairs (20pips TP/SL).

7. Leverage is up to 500:1. However; leverage set by default is 200:1, any other leverage ratio should
be requested by the client, regardless of his initial balance.

8. We accept; Credit Cards, Paypal, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Wire Transfer to deposit or withdraw your account.

9. Online Account Application, where you can apply your live account, and attach a copy of ID or passport,
in simple few steps, at:
Online Account Application

10. You have the choice to set your account for Swaps or Swaps-Free,
For more details, please go to: ::FORINVEST GROUP- Roll Overs

Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further details.

Best Regards.

Marie Voucheir
ForInvest Group

Last edited:
John Rice

Have been trading for a year with a live account. The service department has been great. They even call my house and ask me how I doing and if I need anything. I send them an email and I have my response back that day. When I got started I had the same problem getting any response. I EMAIL info@forinvests.net and put this code in IB-136 and I got the best trading conditions, fast service and all the best deals from the service department. I did not have to pay any commissions any more. I got I pip trades. They have very fast open and closing of orders, which make your, scalping news trading on the spike, using the auto click and news EA. I told what kind of trading I do and

Here what they said.

DEAR JOHN RICE

Please note that default Leverage is 200:1. However; for any other Leverage ratio up to 500:1, you have to send us your request.

EA trading is allowed with no limits; Scalping is allowed also, trade as much as you can get from the market.
Trading at news is our state of the art service; we are committed to "One click execution" policy. Within 2009, our records show that 99.2% of the orders were done by the first click regardless of the market conditions.

We are dealing with several banks worldwide, only AAA rated banks, such as Barclays, HSBC and USB Banks.

This could be one of the best brokers on the market, I keep you inform.

Swiss-Advisor,

Noooo, I am not that guy from Pakistan…I am from Malaysia and I am still searching for a broker that I can trust to park my money with. A lot of my Family members and friends are depending on me to get such a broker and, after +months of searching the web, I have yet to find such a broker.

As I have mentioned here and elsewhere in other forum (I never changed my name RahmanSL), ForInvest got my attention and on my short list, but I find it very strange that the thousands or even millions of web users have not very much to say about them.

Thank you for your write-up about them, but what you and mjrice4 are writing here is well known to me as I have gone through ForInvest web site and read all their advertisements.
What I am looking for are some genuine Live Account people who are totally unbiased in their reviews. And this is glaringly missing in all forums.

I will just keep on searching!

Cheers!

Forinvests Review

Hi Pharaoh,

Thanks for sound advise, but I am not about to sign up with ForInvest or any broker for that matter at this point in time. Reason: My trading strategy on 9 different Demo Accounts still sucks...to say the least!

I am just curious about ForInvest chiefly because they have a monthly Demo account competition and I was quite impressed with their top 3 winners performances with USD10,000.

Top two winning competitors: Indonesians with USD620,738.28 & 510,798.48
Third winner: Malaysian with USD167,630.00.
First prize: Live account of USD5k, 2nd: Live account of USD3k and 3rd: USD2k live account.

as I have mentioned in my post, I have search far & wide, but failed to find any informative reviews about them save for their web site.

Anywhere, I thought that with the thousands of traders visiting this site, surely a few of them must know something about ForInvest.

Cheers!

:) Dear Mr. Rahman

By the way I am the first winner of forinvests competition December round.
I think forinvests group has good and fast service for any compliance.

May be you can chat with them in their MT4 platform using mailbox.

Thank you

Hi aristrader,

Yes, that's right, your are one of the winners of ForInvest Demo Account competition and i am very glad to see you here.

First and foremost, I want to and need to ask you how in the hell (pardon the expression yah!) did you & the other competitor got your USD10k Demo account to over USD500k in just 1 month???

Ok, back to the question at hand. As I have mentioned before, there really isn't very many reviews on ForInvest, which is a pity really as (again as I have mentioned) I have found ForInvest to be one of the better brokers in terms of trade executions (at least on their Demo account, but with the normal slippages and requotes during volatile market) and spreads.
I'll definately visit their forum and check them out futher.

How's your real Live trading going so far? Any different from the Demo account?

Cheers!

Back